18:07 ST
[Event] Winter Holiday Fun Book - Raffle results posted! [EVENT DISCUSSION THREAD]
For silly sounds, would the post to start the story (no sound file) count as an entry?
Posted 02/23/16
Thank goodness I did some of the activities multiple times! If I was going by how many I’d participated in alone, I wouldn’t have been able to get 1 of each of the campfires. I was just 1 participation point short of getting a third item, actually.
Posted 02/23/16
Do you submit it as a whole group or individually?
Posted 02/23/16

Aloulore
The self-scoring sheet is submitted individually. :)

Posted 02/23/16
WeyrLeader As long as your first post was written by you (i.e. no copying of the existing prompt), then yes. It has to be your own creative piece :)
Posted 02/23/16

Question. For the raffle, does it take all your points and put them into the raffle, or just your leftover points? o’: If this has already been asked, I am le-sorry. ; o ;

EDIT: Nvm, got help from the chat. ouo

Posted 02/25/16, edited 02/25/16

Sorry, I have another question!

For the create a character activity, I put a fill and a prompt in the same post. Should I submit the permalink twice or make a note of it in the link submission?

Posted 02/25/16

Tamako Just to confirm for anyone else curious; The raffle takes into account all of your points.

WeyrLeader You submit the permalink once, and count both the creative piece and the prompt separately.

Posted 02/26/16
Juney So, to be extra clear, the campfire items I asked for with my points, I’ll still get those AND be entered into the raffle?
Posted 02/26/16
Tamako Yes, each activity entry is a raffle ticket. For every 5 activity entries you posted, you can choose one Campfire copy as well :)
Posted 02/26/16
You submit the permalink once, and count both the creative piece and the prompt separately.Juney

...oh, whups. I submitted some permalinks twice because they had a prompt and response in them because I thought I was supposed to do one for each entry…sorry! x.x

Posted 02/26/16
Dracogryph I’ll survive, I’m sure :) Thanks for the heads up!
Posted 02/26/16
Okay, thanks for clearing that up, Juney! <33 It was probably in the rules and guidelines somewhere, and I’m terrible at reading those things thoroughly, which I hate to admit. ^^;;;
Posted 02/26/16
Today is the last day you can self-score your Winter Holiday Fun Book activity entries, please submit before 23:59 ST!
Posted 02/28/16, edited 02/28/16

The ping includes anyone who signed up for the event, but is relevant only to people who have not submitted their scores.  If you’ve submitted your scores already, feel free to ignore the message below!

Hi everyone! Apologies for the mass ping, but as a third of all players who signed up or were signed up has not yet scored themselves, we felt the benefit of pinging everyone as a reminder outweighed running the risk of players missing out on raffle participation or their event prizes. If you already submitted or do not wish to submit your score, feel free to disregard this ping!

This is a gentle reminder that self-scoring your Activity entries for the Winter Holiday Fun Book - Group Edition closes tonight, February 28th, at 23:59 ST. You can self-score your entries via this form.

Juney sorry omg.. i think you gave the link to the editing page…? i accidentally edited it omg ;v;..
Posted 02/28/16

Juney, you gave me a heart attack! Made me think my form didn’t send and now I want to redo it just in case. <__<

edit: Oh crap it’d didnt save! What on earth?! D:

Omg i just got so scared lol I’m gonna double check the responses sheet just in case

EDIT: ok phew its in there! thanks for the reminder :)

pooses Ah, I’m sorry, updated the link now.

Foxcat I indeed don’t have a score submission from you, I’m afraid!

[@Courier] Yup, you’re in there.

And yeah, I figured I’d risk making people worry their score sheet didn’t get submitted, but I’d rather double check than risk well over fifty people not getting their rewards :(

Posted 02/28/16
Juney  I filled out and sent in the form the first day it was posted.  I don’t want to fill it out again (and have it double entered).  Did my form go through?  Can you see??
Posted 02/28/16

Juney
I know I filled out a form to submit, but could you check if it actually went through? *is paranoid now*

Posted 02/28/16
Ok, re-did mine…. :| *takes screen shot as proof*
Posted 02/28/16

Juney
Would you mind checking if mine went through? I’m a bit worried now haha

Posted 02/28/16

ArintolOregonCoastTitan Check.

Foxcat Also see yours now :)

Posted 02/28/16
Juney I filled mine out yesterday… Is there a way for me to check to make sure it went through? Now I’m worried since it looks like other people’s forms might not have gone through…
Posted 02/28/16
Oh good! ^.^  thank you so much for checking for me!!!  I didn’t want to double enter accidentally. 
Posted 02/28/16

Juney
I’m worried as well, and I can’t figure out how to check to see if my form sent in correctly or not. How do you check or would you mind checking for me, please?

Juney Sorry to bother you but could you check to make sure mine is in? ._.
Posted 02/28/16

Juney
I already have scored myself?? I did right after the event ended.

Posted 02/28/16
Juney Would you mind checking if mine went through? I remember filling it out but… Now I’m scared it didn’t go through ;;
Posted 02/28/16