16:41 ST
[Event] Winter Holiday Fun Book - Raffle results posted! [EVENT DISCUSSION THREAD]
Gold Medallions have been handed out! :D Congrats!!
Posted 02/29/16

*_________________________*!!!!!!!!!

Oh gosh, I’m at a loss… Congratulations to all the winners!! I’m definitely on my way to check out everyone’s entries! <3

Posted 02/29/16
Congrats everyone :D!
Posted 02/29/16
Congrats to le winners! *Throws confetti*
Posted 02/29/16
Thanks ^-^ Congrats to the other winners!
Posted 02/29/16
Congratulations, you guys! :3
Posted 02/29/16

omg im laughing ... how did i even win LOL
thank you so much and congrats to all the winners!! ;w; //goes to check out the entries

mgrmgr congrats to you too! your entry was really cute :p

Posted 02/29/16

I never thought lunar fish could make me misty-eyed. I was wrong. But space.

I certainly wasn’t expecting that win! Thank you so much <3

Posted 02/29/16

OH. Thank you so much! o3o That was unexpected, I forgot we were waiting for results on those, ha…ha… |D

Gonna check out all the other entries when I’m done chopping things up in Warframe. :3

Posted 02/29/16, edited 02/29/16

Juney

I did submit mine though? I’m not sure what to do ;w;

Posted 02/29/16

mosh

It’s okay, everybody who participated got pinged, whether they had already submitted or not! It was so as not to name/single out the people who hadn’t done it yet, I think.

Posted 02/29/16, edited 02/29/16

[@Tyrian] oh man okay thank you ;w;

sorry I’m like mostly asleep and also at work and was just like DDD:

Posted 02/29/16

mosh

No problem, the ping caused a bit of mass panic yesterday :”)

Posted 02/29/16
[@tunapuns] You won by almost making me snort tea through my nose just scrolling down recent posts. I linked it to my mom, too. I’m sure the rest of the judges felt similar xD
Posted 02/29/16
Yay! I finally got a medallion! Congrats to the other winners too :D
Posted 02/29/16

Oh wow- thank you!
And congrats to everyone else, too! Especially Metalhawk and Eluii, haha.

Posted 02/29/16
Campfires were distributed yesterday afternoon, raffle results will be posted later today :)
Posted 03/02/16

TIME TO SET THE WORLD AFLAME.

Oops, I meant time to gather around the campfire. For companionship. And friendly stuff.

These campfires are so cute.

Posted 03/02/16, edited 03/02/16
Raffle Results!

We started drawing tickets and kept drawing until at least half of all participants won something, which means we have 67 winners! The prize breakdown was: 10x Red Tufted Squirrels Mushrooms, 10x Cave Capsule 2015, 10x Gift Capsule, and then however many Icy Magic or Rosy Cheeks were necessary to give everyone else their first choice between the two!

Sorted by drawing order

Sorted by prize

Prizes will be distributed shortly! Prizes have been distributed!

We’re also curious about which pages players liked most and/or least!

So please let us know what pages really resonated with you, and which pages were a bit of a chore. It’ll help us make the Winter Holiday Funbook that much more fun next year :)

Posted 03/03/16, edited 03/03/16
Oh, awesome. :D Congrats to all the raffle winners!
Posted 03/03/16
Wheee more rosy cheeked pets. 8) Congrats everyone!
Posted 03/03/16
Oh my what, a thing? Ooooo, I got shiny gift capsule! Thank you, and congrats to the other winners! :D
Posted 03/03/16
Congrats to the other winners! It’ll be nice to see some more of the old freebie items floating about :)
Posted 03/03/16

Yay! I got a cave capsule!
Congratulations to all the other winners! =)

Posted 03/03/16
Congrats winners! Esp Watchdog woop woop glad someone from our group won!
Posted 03/03/16

=O   *jaw drops and stays there ~ I won a thing?! =O   ....*passes out from shock x.x

Congrats to the other winners!  =) 

Posted 03/03/16
OregonCoast Not only did you win a thing, but yours was the first ticket drawn, congrats! :D (Oh huh, and arcticfoxies was second, haha. Grats to you two, there! I came in at a lowly 24th, but I still got my first choice of prize anyways, so yay! XD And yet more proof that 80s music is best music that every one of us got drawn? ;P)
Posted 03/03/16

Ahhh thank you! I won a capsule, how awesome! :D

My favourite pages were the pages that gave the option of “any medium”, whether it was art, writing or something else entirely. It gave choice without being boring, and showed a lot of different interpretations of the same subject.

Specifically, I think my favourite was Cast a Character. I didn’t really care for Round Robin Storytelling and although 4W Potpourri was fun, it took a really, really long time compared to most of the other activities with the sheer amount involved (although art wasn’t the only option, drawing a scene takes a long time!).

I also loved the idea of A Time and Place for Learning but I completely forgot about it near the end of the event.

Posted 03/03/16

Dracogryph arcticfoxies  no way!!!  *goes back to relook at the list =O I promise not to faint from shock this time around xD I fully agree ~ 80s music is utterly the best!  Our team all got goodies and I’m still in shock that my ticket was first drawn, and arcticfoxies was right on my heels <3 I guess all that 80s music I played while doing the event really paid off? =D

glitch  I think my ultimate favorite page was the Cast a Character.  Although the Word Search is a very close second for me for sheer fun and playability, the Cast a Character was incredibly fun, and I got to come away with new characters that I can use for future stories, so truly a win-win for this event for me!

Posted 03/03/16

Hooray for prizes! Congrats all!

I think my favorite was the “What is the Thing”. I had a lot of fun making my Long-beaked Shroom Sucker. I did have a lot of fun seeing all the funny ” Who Wore it Better” entries as well

Posted 03/03/16