23:57 ST
The Winter Watch Wrap-up
Wrapping Up the Winter Watch

Thank you to everyone who participated in our Winter Watch event! :) We enjoyed the opportunity to browse through your creative submissions and are looking forward to including community contributions into future recipes and item descriptions! Overall, 73 individuals met the minimum participation requirements needed to earn themselves a copy of the event prize item: Windchill.

All prizes for all activities will be delivered ASAP - we will post in this thread once prizes have been distributed!

-Aku
-FLOWER-
Adaris
Aelfrey
Airadea
Arintol
Ashlar
Auswren
Avis
Azael
Azurrys
Chibi Envy Chan
Chicken
Chickpea
Cien
ClearBright
Cosmo
Crow
Dakota Riley
DelightfulDragon
Dove
Emeralda
ErsatzLace
Firkasa
Foxcat
Glaive
Heather
Hina
HippieFlip
Hyasynthetic
Jacq
KaceyCat
KeeperGreymuzzles
King
Kippie
Kiwi
Lala
LiveSky
Loon
Lord
Losty
Lullaby
Lycan
Malis
Marina
Meesh
Meru
Metalhawk
Miranda
Morgan
nens
Nephele
nobodies13
Nyfeaena
OregonCoast
Oxton
Pastelnoctem
polygone
Primarina
Prose
Purr
raus
Reggi
Rhyme
Rowyn
Salem
Sherushi
Stanari
Swan
sweaters
talicinx
Tamako
Vysal
WeyrLeader

If you are not listed here and should be, please let Crow know ASAP and she will look into it.

Darcy’s Scratch Pot

Darcy’s Scratch Pot had a total of 75 unique participants, creating a total of 154 potential recipes. Apart from the recipe submissions drawn for this activity, we are awarding the following:

Prize
Number
Winners

Windchill

KaceyCat Lullaby Hexlock Avis Azael Chicken

Bag of Wonders

Hyasynthetic Tamako Lord WeyrLeader

Glowing Changingshroom

Kippie talicinx

We randomly pulled five total recipes from the eligible submissions to be made into official site items with the upcoming update to the crafting mechanic. Those recipes are:

Please note that these items will likely not be seen for some time, as they will come as a part of a larger update to the crafting mechanic. Changes to the appearance and/or item requirements to create each winning recipe may be made at the discretion of the artists.

Mont’s Cataloging Catastrophe

Mont’s Cataloging Catastrophe had a total of 83 unique participants, creating a total of 225 item descriptions. Apart from the item descriptions chosen for this activity, we are awarding the following:

Prize
Number
Winners

Windchill

Hyasynthetic Salem KeeperGreymuzzles* Crow* Dove* Foxcat Kippie Pine Morgan* Jacq

*4 additional draws due to staff pulls

Bag of Wonders

talicinx HippieFlip Auswren Losty

Glowing Changingshroom

Lala Primarina

We selected a player-created item description for each of this activity’s available items. Chosen descriptions will be made into the official site description of that item, with full credit and 3 gems awarded to each author. Please note that some item descriptions may need to be altered slightly due to character limits.

Item
Author
Winning Description

Fae Cat

Don’t be fooled by the adorable appearance, the Fae Cat are beings that delight in mischief and chaos. Woe be to whomever makes an enemy of one; they never forget.

Health Potion

This potion will restore any mycenian’s healh, although their taste buds are a different story. Use wisely.

Mist-erious Frame

A mystifying frame to indicate you will be mist, mist certainly.

Ghostly Floating Candles

Each time a candle burns down to the end of its wick, it’s said a ghostly candle appears elsewhere… spooky!

Iridescent Anklet

These glimmering anklets shine with a rainbow of colors, adding a simple yet eye-catching flair to any outfit.

Leather Bracers

Unassuming yet practical, these bracers are an excellent accessory for any aspiring adventurer.

Enchanted Icy Gaze

Cup this enchanted pebble between your paws, and see the world with a frosted gleam.

Inner Peace Background

Stillness, at last.

Traveler’s Dust

No sampling of traveler’s dust is ever quite the same — each handful tells the story of a different journey.

Black Flutter Wings

Take flight through the midnight air, but don’t count on these for a silent approach. The loud beating of their movement isn’t all that stealthy.

Ominous Sky Background

A roll of thunder echoes in the distance as thick clouds obscure the once-clear sky. Will you seek shelter, or embrace the coming storm?

Rogue Cape

In the dark of the night, this cape can help even the most clumsy and uncoordinated individuals vanish into the shadows.

Blue Moon

A rare but stunning occurrence.

Green Onion Hamhams

These little guys are ready to frolic through your garden, though you might want to hide the veggies. They have a voracious appetite.

Rose Candles

These rose candles set the mood just right. Which mood, you ask? Romantic or ritual - you can’t quite tell, and that’s the fun part.

Starry Faerie Lights

Galactic spirits surround you, lighting your way through the dark of the Cave and making sure you’re never truly alone.

Verdant Overhead Canopy

Fresh green branches sway above, and their delicate scent brings back memories of sun-dappled woods and the warm, golden light of summer.

Burgundy Spotted Mage Scarf

This scarf features a fun and funky animal pattern on it. For those times when your own natural patterns just don’t pop enough.

Starry Tail Bow

Want an accessory that’s truly out of this world? With this bow, you’ll twinkle like a star in the sky. Just don’t ask anyone if it makes your tail look big.

Wee Whale Shark

Although small, this whale shark is full of love! Now the biggest fish in the sea can be one of your tiniest friends!

Verdant Breezy Wig

Anyone can have a green thumb, but it takes true gardening expertise to have green hair!

Hip Radical Orange Scarf

Dude, what a gnarly shade of orange! Wearing this scarf will make you feel stoked to the max.

Puffy Clouds

Fluffy white clouds that speckle the sky above you; they’re perfect for sitting under and picking out fun shapes.

Snorp

A wee creature of indiscriminate affection and irresistible snorts. Mind your feet. It lacks any sense of personal space.

Druidic Cape

Imbued with the power of the land, this cape keeps the wearer safe from the elements and hidden in the grasp of nature.
Cary’s Big Scoop

Cary’s Big Scoop had a total of 39 unique participants, creating a total of 53 new character profiles. Based on the number of participants in this activity, we are awarding the following:

Prize
Number Pulled
Winners

Windchill

Ashlar KeeperGreymuzzles* Dove* Cosmo Prose* Kippie

*3 additional draws due to staff pulls

Bag of Wonders

-Aku Nyfeaena

Glowing Changingshroom

Azurrys
A Stranger’s Request

A Stranger’s Request had a total of 66 unique participants, detailing a total of 92 strange locales to Professor Sprocket. Based on the number of participants in this activity, we are awarding the following:

Prize
Number Pulled
Winners

Windchill

Cien Cosmo Heather Stanari Lord

Bag of Wonders

Chibi Envy Chan Losty Adaris

Glowing Changingshroom

Morgan* Salem Hyasynthetic

*1 additional draw due to staff pull

And that’s a wrap!
Posted 02/11/19, edited 02/11/19
Congratulations to all the winners! Great submissions, everyone. <3
Posted 02/11/19
oh I hope I get my windchill soon, I know I did 3 of the four events
Posted 02/11/19

:DD Yay windchill~~ And omg Kippie lookit all those draws. That’s hilarious honestly. I’m looking forward to the new items so much ahh. Thanks for another fun event MC!

[Edit]
I was so distracted laughing at Kip I didn’t notice my item description got picked I’m gonna cry puns bring the world together -distant hysterical wheezing-

Glad I’ll be getting the Windchill for my participation prize.  The Cave has me set for my usual rng luck ~ so much losing! xD

Congratulations to the winners!!!  I look forward to seeing the recipe and item releases later on =)

Posted 02/11/19
Huh, I won twice ._____. I look forward to seeing the Fancy Fish and all the other items! :3 Congrats to everyone who won!
Posted 02/11/19
Congrats winners!!!! Cant wait to see all the exciting GCS and BOW pulls :D
Posted 02/11/19
Oh, wow! So many GCS wins, I can’t wait to see if we get any new coats from it! Congrats to everyone who got their items and descriptions chosen, too!!
Posted 02/11/19
woaaaah, first glowing changeshroom i’ve ever gotten! congrats to all the winners! ♡
Posted 02/11/19

Congrats everyone! Tbh, this was my favorite Winter Watch so far — there were tons of fun activities, and it was awesome to be able to take a shot at making an official item or description!! I’m glad that my Iridescent Anklets description was liked <3

Also curious to see what role Professor Sprocket might play in future events. :O

Posted 02/11/19

Oh that’s so cool ;-; I didn’t expect much but to get an item description is sooooo coooooooool and that was my favorite of the ones i wrote eeee. Good day.

BIG congrats to the rsffle winners and the other description winners!!!

Congrats to everyone! I’m excited to see how all the recipe items look when they are released later on. I also can’t wait to see all the new GCS wins!
Posted 02/11/19
Congrats everyone!!! I cant wait to see the GCS coats :D
Posted 02/11/19

Oh snap I won?! :D Woo!!
Congrats to the other winners!! This event was fun.

Posted 02/11/19

FOUR WINS WOW WOW TALK ABOUT SOME INCREDIBLE LUCK!!

Thank you all for a wonderful and fun Winter Watch!!

Posted 02/11/19

*o*!!!!

Congrats to all the other winners! <3

Posted 02/11/19

An extra Windchill, a Bag of Wonders, and a Glowing Changy? This is honestly a really nice surprise after what’s been a pretty awful day.

Congrats to all the other winners, and I can’t wait to see the new items/descriptions on the site!

Edit: I got a Royal Red!

Posted 02/11/19, edited 02/13/19

congratulations to everyone who won!!!! u gotta post here what u got especially from glowys for us super nosy folks im sorry i dont make the rules :> (im just kidding haha pls do not feel pressured!!)

also im super tickled pink you guys liked one of my descriptions ;3; thank you for a super fun event!!!!

Posted 02/11/19
Wow! I just realized one of my descriptions was picked. That’s actually the one I thought would be least interesting. Congrats to everyone who won!
Posted 02/11/19

Congrats to all the winners!

My description that was selected was actually my favourite of the bunch I wrote. I definitely went and looked at the other contact descriptions so it would fit with them.

Posted 02/11/19
YEsssss~!Thank you!
Posted 02/11/19
Ohhh can’t wait to see this “crafting” palooza :D Exciting stuff!
Posted 02/11/19
I wonder when the prizes will go out :/
Posted 02/11/19

Cruellinnet

Might take a bit! Staff is busy and they’ve got a looooot of prizes to hand out. Hang in there!

Posted 02/11/19
Woohoo! I won a bag of wonders!! :D Congrats to all the winners! <3 Can’t wait to see if we get any new glowy pets, too :D :D :D
Posted 02/11/19

*raises brow* Never thought any of my last minute entries would win.  Not I don’t mind.  XD Just noticed I have a typo in it. Of all my submissions,  why that?

Anyways thanks for doing this. 

Also…. *stares at bag*

Forgot to mention.  Congrats to all the winners.

The selected item descriptions have now been added to their items!
Posted 02/12/19
Omg! I won GCS!? This is amazing! I wonder which coat it will give me?
Posted 02/12/19

/rolls in late as usual

That’s so exciting, thank you! Congrats to all the other winners! Also, can I just say how much I enjoyed reading everyone’s recipes and descriptions? They were all so great!

Posted 02/12/19
Prizes have been distributed! :)
Posted 02/13/19