00:23 ST
[EVENT] Marcy's Harvest Festival (Oct. 31st - Nov. 9th)

I remember when scientists went to study that giant organism, phage.

Posted 11/08/15

Oooh that last preview looks great. :o

(In other news, still wishing there was an extra day because to get the last rank I really will have to just not sleep all day into tomorrow to be able to have enough ‘crows defeated. T_T ...Or I can sleep in 30 minute intervals… 40/~100 gah.)

Posted 11/08/15
Is there a larger full-body preview of the coat? Or will there be after the event? Edit: After the event, but before we can no longer chose our prizes.
Posted 11/08/15, edited 11/08/15

Roan

I don’t know about the pet, but I know the items took a couple of hours from when they appeared as previews in the event to when they were added to the magic puddle

Posted 11/08/15

I think it just needs to be uploaded. Kinda like how the items couldn’t be previewed until they were in the official item list/magic puddle.

Also, is it correct to assume you can still get bag drops at Rank 6? ono

Roan we got Kelph pet previews before we had to choose pet or mushroom, I believe.
Posted 11/08/15
Akira Yes. I got two bags almost back-to-back last night at rank six.
Posted 11/08/15
Cool beans! Thanks for confirming that c:
Posted 11/08/15

I just got this as a word scramble question and it cracked me up for some reason. It’s now become my favorite question this entire event lmao. Two letters, Mr. ‘Crow, just two! I keep imagining the ‘crows saying these questions to our inekis and having to pronounce the scrambled words.

STCAK OF BOKOS
Posted 11/08/15

That is easily the funniest thing I’ve seen today! xD

I finally hit Strawngarm Striker! Woo!!

Posted 11/08/15

Hamhanded Haymaker! Gosh I hope I can hit the last rank in time!
Gosh one of these guys will hopefully drop those Rattling Chains, come on lady luck!!

Posted 11/08/15

Eeeeee!!!

Posted 11/08/15
SOOOO cute! I could do stuff with those.
Posted 11/08/15
oh my gosh, are they transparent? that is a good color, very swampy. i like the glowing eyes too.
Posted 11/08/15
Does anyone know if you have a chance at the pet if you aren’t to the final tier, or is it for final tiers only? (I know I won’t be able to get to the last tier but when is saw it my reaction was
)
Watchdog The coat becomes available before the final tier but I can’t remember at which. I think it’s the third one if you’re not counting pile of hay.

[@shepherd]
Thanks for telling me that. I might be able to make that one. I’m on Baleful Brawler right now, and if I can make it to half way by bed, I think I may be able to reach it!

Posted 11/08/15
The upright one does look transparent on the edges but I can’t see it on the active one, but that may just be because it’s in the back
Posted 11/08/15
An update has been added to the Main Informational Post!

Howdy folks! After observing many players commenting on how much they would love the opportunity to get multiples of their favorite event items, we have decided to restructure the prize tier system. We hope that you will find this change favorable, and that it will permit everyone to select the prizes they really want!

The number of items you will be winning per tier will be the same… but we will now be allowing each player to select which items they want, and will permit duplicates up to three copies. Please note that this cap of three will stay in effect even if you are at tier five and opt for the double item prize package!

We hope that you have been enjoying the event thus far and are pleased with this change! :)

Posted 11/08/15

Ahh, that’s so wonderful! Thank you so much!! I was seriously contemplating sacrificing my chance at the new coat just for some item dupes haha.

It’s always great to see you guys are so receptive to the userbase. Thank you again! I’ve really enjoyed this event. <3

Posted 11/08/15
I very much approve of this change. I would so much rather have more than one Spirit Tree and lantern than other items I don’t have a character to fit. It would still be nice to have at least one of each of the others but I do think this is a better way of disbursing prizes.
Posted 11/08/15
Sometimes having too many choices isn’t good. Now I don’t know whether I want one of every item plus the pet, or two sets of items, or sacrifice a few items to get some extras. I mean, I suppose I could give up on having duplicates since I like variety in my pets and definitely won’t have any two of them wearing the same item, but at the same time I really like the spirit tree and the lantern of enlightenment is just what I needed for one of my to-be characters. Ahhhhh…..
Posted 11/08/15

Dove Thank you so much for the change, this is FANTASTIC! I am gonna load up on trees and lanterns shamelessly, b/c I have several pets they’d be perfect for.

Although I still haven’t hit Smasher, which is sad. I may need to forego some sleep until I do.

Posted 11/08/15
Still happy but then again I wasn’t unhappy with the tier system as it was. I just want all the things ALL. THE THINGS.
Posted 11/08/15

Ugh, definitely won’t make the next rank. Now to decide between the pet or a few lanterns and trees. ;-;

Edit: Wait, it ends in 24 hours instead? This timezone business is confusing me. Happy if I have a few more hours. :D

Posted 11/08/15, edited 11/09/15

Oh that change is great, thanks! And the fur looks so nice too! Seems like I won’t be making it to the last tier, even if I made it every time it was available today + managed to beat the ‘crows. Some of them ask some tricky questions and stuff that can’t be googled which sucks. :c

Guess I’m just trying for bags now, but that does mean I can sleep at least…unlucky with bags though, only got one the whole event. Ah well. SLEEP, WEE! xD

Posted 11/09/15
Prey:  Yes!  You have almost ~23 more hours. *^* <3 Go go go!
Posted 11/09/15, edited 11/09/15
...Ehehe, I just realized with this pitchfork item and a Torch I can totally make one of my DnD characters, eventually. :D
Posted 11/09/15

Dunno if you guys noticed but there’s one more item on item list from the even that wasn’t shown on prize previews.

Its participation ribbon :D (so cute~)
I just woke up and noticed it, since nobody mentioned it I though I should probably tell you XD

Posted 11/09/15

.....I don’t understand. How is this wrong? |:
Edit: Never mind! I just realised I was reading that first 8 as a 1 somehow. That’ll teach me to try and deal with numbers so soon after waking up >__>

And on an unrelated note: I have much love for that coat. Maay be a little hard choosing between the poses, though XD

Posted 11/09/15, edited 11/09/15