08:26 ST
[EVENT] Marcy's Harvest Festival (Oct. 31st - Nov. 9th)

Titan

It looks like there’s one space left on the prize preview row and the seven event items have already been revealed!

Posted 11/07/15
finally got to hamhanded haymaker :D
Posted 11/07/15

Spirit Tree is in the magic puddle now, but here it is without a pet in front of it:

Posted 11/07/15
.... Myla if I make it to level 6 can I trade in all of my prizes for that background and the lanterns? xD
Posted 11/07/15, edited 11/07/15

Hina

They’re the only items I like too 8’D. Life is suffering.

Posted 11/07/15
That background is so gorgeous wow.
Posted 11/07/15
It’s not they’re the only ones I like. The others are adorable, but they don’t fit my characters. I need like, three of those trees xD
Posted 11/07/15

I need so many trees and lanterns! ;0;

And maybe a couple more scholar spirits.. they’re awfully cute.

Posted 11/07/15
Oh… wow. That’s beautiful.
Posted 11/07/15

That tree is so beautiful. <0< I want a whole forest of them.

WHAT THE FUCK
WHOS THE ARTIST

Posted 11/07/15
... I need a million of those backgrounds.
Posted 11/07/15

Hina: *places you in tree* :D

Pine:  A big collab between Hush, Plasma, and me! :D

Posted 11/07/15

My luck really has turned around!! In the past 3 days I have got 3 halloween bags!! I sold the first, got a candy corn ring in the second, and I’m saving the third for my birthday tomorrow!<3
This has been a really amazing event, thank you staff !!

EDIT: AHH I just got another!! Just an hour after posting this!! Can’t wait to open them both tomorrow !!!<3

Wow! It’s just so beautiful!
Posted 11/07/15

*happily builds herself a little house in the spirit tree and lives there for ever and ever*

^_^

Posted 11/07/15
My intense need for this tree wishes I could trade 4 of my items and turn them into these trees. I need so many trees. -cries-
Posted 11/07/15
The wind chime paper thingie in the bottom right corner, is it ripped or just fluttering the wind?
Posted 11/07/15

I’m really hoping I can get to Tier 6 and you can pick some extra items or something >>;
I love the lanterns and spirit tree!
(That being said, has anyone had any luck with getting to the last tier? .-.)

Posted 11/07/15
i keep not hearing the bell but i have a feeling it’s not my computer but my own ears malfunctioning on me as usual. i think this was asked before(dont remember an answer) but is there any way to make it so the text on the event page tab says “ding ding ding” or “scholarcrow approaches” or something when the bell has gone off like in past events?
Posted 11/07/15
Akira I’m hoping I’m close. I was counting up till this morning but I went to bed and answered some and didn’t mark it. I should be somewhere around 85-90 right now. I’m hoping soon!!

Hina
I haven’t been counting, but I would say I’m well past 50 by now.
I’m hoping it’s 100 because otherwise this would be kinda… way too much >>;
(I can also get to 100 by the end of the event, too.)

The Spirit Tree is so gorgeous ;-;
Posted 11/07/15
I just got my first bag! (I’m currently a Hamhanded Haymaker. I’m pretty confident I’ll get to the next level, but it sounds like there won’t be time to hit the last one.)
Posted 11/07/15
I guess no one has made the last tier yet. I am playing as much as I an but nothing seems to be happening. I hope I make it but am starting to have doubts.
Posted 11/07/15

Your Reward Tier: Strawngarm Striker
You’ll receive a Pumpkin Medal, PLUS 2x your choice of the full set of all seven non-medal event items, or the event coat, or the event mushroom

Does this mean you can claim two different prizes out of the three, or that you get two of the same prize…?

Posted 11/07/15

tehuti88 i believe you get a choice, so you can get a set of items and a pet or mush, or get 2 of whatever

Posted 11/07/15
Woop! 10% left! We’re going to take this overconfident scholarcrow down!
Posted 11/07/15
I WONDER IF THE LAST ITEM REVEAL IS THE EVENT MUSHROOM 8D
Posted 11/07/15
Or even better, we get to see the actual coat!
Posted 11/07/15
That deep sigh of needing about 10 lanterns and trees each. xDD
Posted 11/07/15