09:34 ST
[EVENT] Marcy's Harvest Festival (Oct. 31st - Nov. 9th)

What tier do you unlock the pet?
I’m at tier 4 and I hope it’s close *crosses fingers*

Posted 11/07/15
Spookly It hasn’t been added to the list yet. Does everyone have the tree on theirs? It just occurred to me to ask….
Posted 11/07/15

Spookly

At the next tier you can choose the pet as a prize, but you need to pick between the pet and the items

Thorne

All of the prize previews are available to all users regardless to their tier! I am super stoked for his resolve to reach 0

Posted 11/07/15
I need about 17 of those trees!
Posted 11/07/15
Condor question answered!
Posted 11/07/15
Aw man, why couldn’t this event be like the last one with points; I want so many of those beautiful trees. *-* Hush, Plasma, Myla- you really outdid yourselves with this background item. :3
Posted 11/07/15
Unless I manage to get another 25 with this last 10% I hope the new coat isn’t gorgeous. That tree is amazing.
Posted 11/07/15
Dw about the percent dude. We still have till the 9th to finish!
Posted 11/07/15

OMG I DID IT

Your Reward Tier: Scholarcrow Smasher
You’ll receive a Pumpkin Medal, PLUS A Halloween Mushroom, PLUS 2x your choice of the full set of all seven non-medal event items, or the event coat, or the event mushroom

I can’t believe how many scholarcrows you’ve defeated!
OK that’s literally everything I can give you. Thank you so much!

Posted 11/07/15

Jacq
Oh!! A light at the end of the tunnel.
Can you give us an estimate of how many that was?

Posted 11/07/15

Jacq Congratulations, that’s awesome!!

Also gives hope to the rest of us :D The top tier is not a myth!

Posted 11/07/15

About how many scholarcrows do you think it was? I’m almost done with Haymaker and would like to math out how many hours I need to not sleep xD
Jacq

Posted 11/07/15

Akira, Losty, Madara
Thank you!

Also, I’m terrible at estimating, but my guess is that it’s 75-100 scholar crows. I reached the striker rank about 2.5 or 3 days ago and I think I was managing to hit between 20 and 30 per day.

The funny thing is, I had JUST gotten back from going out on a date-ish thing. I almost put off leaving for 10mins to get in “one last crow”, and I ended up ranking up right after getting home. lol.

Posted 11/08/15, edited 11/08/15

I just hit it too Jacq. It’s got to be 100 otherwise I would have had it yesterday. I was tracking and at 80 this morning! *sigh of relief*

***edit - my shining proof xD

Jacq
Alright :) Thanks so much on the info and congrats from me as well!
Probably not going to make it if its 100 since there’s barely 50 hours left in the event :P
Goodluck everyone else as well ^^ May the shrooms be with you.

Posted 11/08/15

Hina you and I deserve a victory feast and a nice long nap. :D

/me slaughters every scholarcrow, shouting, “THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF YOUR “EDUCATION”!!”

Posted 11/08/15

Ahh, so it IS possible. haha. Hmm… not sure I’ll make it or that it’s worth the last prize to me since I don’t need any of those coats. Could always sell it though… I was kinda hoping we could get more item dupes. I have a great need for lanterns and trees, but I’m not sure I want to sacrifice the event coat for them since I don’t need extras of the other items. :v

Congrats to you both, though! That’s so exciting. c:

Posted 11/08/15

Yooo I can’t wait to hit it as well, only 22ish more to go~ ^u^

Do you get to still answer questions after?

Posted 11/08/15

alliegator
Yep! you still get questions. I assume there’s also a chance of bag drops but I haven’t had a bag drop in ages anyways

Posted 11/08/15

Okay… I have to be close then.
I’ll probs get it by tomorrow, unless I’m up entirely way too late x)

Posted 11/08/15

Ooooohhhhh!! 
Oh man I wish I’d been keeping track. ;;  I haven’t been playing as dedicatedly cause I wasn’t sure there was gonna be any benefit.  Hopefully I’m kinda close though!!

Posted 11/08/15
Just hit Striker. Probably won’t make it to the end but maybe I can make some bag profit ^^”?

It’s asking me to unscramble the words (exact as they are shown)

IMT’HIDNSG NROSH

But I can’t find the item it’s talking about, and word unscrambles say that there are no words with those letters, possible bug? (I chose to input a bogus word match to move to the next battle)
Edit; stated it was ‘midnight’s horns’ but I couldn’t find that listed in the item database linked on page five.

Zonemod
This is the item that the question was referring to:

Midnight’s Horns

Kinda tricky with that apostrophe

Posted 11/08/15

*collapses on ground*

I’ve finally made it to: Strawngarm Striker!

*falls over backwards and pokes all the crows*

Finally made it to Scholarcrow Smasher! I refused to sleep until I hit it so I’ve reached the point where I have only 3 hours until I need to leave for work. Whoops.
Posted 11/08/15
I have no 8dea how many I have managed but I don’t think I am going to make it.
Posted 11/08/15

Reached the Smasher tier! :D
*Continues smashing and hopes for more bags.*

Posted 11/08/15
I didn’t count mine and I sure as heck didn’t notice when I reached the strangler tier. It might have been a while but I don’t think I can make it to the smasher tier by tomorrow.
Posted 11/08/15

The only way I could get Scholar Smasher at this point if I am awake for the rest of the event and not missing a single scarecrow.

orz

Posted 11/08/15