04:44 ST
[EVENT] Marcy's Harvest Festival (Oct. 31st - Nov. 9th)

KeeperGreymuzzles
I’m honestly not sure how you got that answer?

44*43 = 1892

Did you perhaps add a few other numbers in there by mistake?

Posted 11/09/15

Madara
I’ve literally just realised I put an 8 at the beginning of that answer instead of a 1, and managed to read said 8 as a 1. Apparently my eyes/brain disapprove of me trying to deal with numbers first thing in the morning…

Posted 11/09/15

KeeperGreymuzzles
Lol that’s how much brain deals with numbers every day xD
Good luck getting to the final tier by the way :) (If you haven’t already)

Posted 11/09/15

Madara
In all honesty mine’s not much better. Maths isn’t my forte…but I’m usually better at catching/noticing typos like that XD
And thanks for the luck! I don’t reaaaally think I’m going to get there (too many missed bells the last few days) but certainly trying to. Good luck to you, too, if you’re not already there :)

Posted 11/09/15

Dove
So, um, is the thing on the event page going to change to reflect that? Otherwise I think I’m going crazy.

Also, if we only can get x number of event items, we can pick up to three of the same item until we hit the item limit, right?

Posted 11/09/15

KeeperGreymuzzles
I’m at strawgarm striker and that’s where I’m staying haha. Not enough hours to make it to the next one but I do hope to get one more bag before the end. Only got one wayy in the Pile of Hay bit and my friend got like 7 :l

Posted 11/09/15
Madara Same :( *holds up my one lonely bag*
Posted 11/09/15
Why does this event end on the 9th when all the mini events end on the 10th?
Posted 11/09/15

I just got this question and thought it was really cute.

“Riddle me this, puny ineki,
This device typically makes a Mycena Player want to scramble to get up more than the other two.”
-Timer
-Remote control
-Wake-up alarm

Posted 11/09/15

Madara
Aah, I see. Much luck getting some more bag drops, then! And the same the goes to you, [@Reili]~

Posted 11/09/15

[@BrightEyedBeast]
Hahaha thats a good one XD

Posted 11/09/15
KeeperGreymuzzles Thank you! Good luck to you too~
Posted 11/09/15

Is there anywhere to report questions that have a highly ambiguous, if not just impossible, answer?

Riddle me this, puny ineki,
What is the world’s longest river?

HAHAHAHAHA YOU’RE WRONG!!
Cower before my genius!

You said “Amazon River” but the answer was “The Nile”

There’s a lot of debate about it, and it boils down to no consensus about what the sources of these rivers are, and different ways a river should be measured. Some experts say it’s the Nile, while others say it’s the Amazon River, and it’s kind of impossible to answer this…
I do not feel a question with such ambiguous answers should be included.

Posted 11/09/15
Ok, I just noticed the event coat is now in the magic puddle for previews, and when checking it out, I noticed something curious about the tip of the tail on the Active pose, so I popped a background behind it to see better, and woah! MUCH love and kudos to whoever did this coat, that’s cool!!! (Seriously, go look!) I didn’t think much of the coat until I saw that, and NOW I really want one. XD That’s amazing!!!
Posted 11/09/15
I just noticed that I’ve already achieved Scholarcrow Smasher. I was so intent on reaching it I didn’t noticed that I’d reached it. Clearly I need to get some sleep.
Posted 11/09/15
Skye OMG, that’s amazing, thanks for pointing that out, it’s true for both poses, and the leftmost ear is the same as the tail (though a lot harder to notice in the active pose than upright)! Definitely need one now…oh my goodness that is so awesome!
Posted 11/09/15
What’s the name of a background that actually shows up on a pet in the puddle? Would like to see it but the ones in the Lands shop don’t actually show up on pets, so kinda at a loss for what does…
Posted 11/09/15

polygone

The backgrounds in Lands Within are just for avatars, so they don’t show up in the puddle. I believe Lycan did a compilation of them. (EDIT: Here)

Pet backgrounds which work in the puddle are Firefly Night, Galactic Bloom and Spirit Tree. (:

Posted 11/09/15, edited 11/09/15

Yeah I’ve noticed that about the lands ones, kinda the point in asking for a non-avatar one. xD

Cool, thanks. ^^

e/ Oh I know what you guys are on about now. Actually noticed that on the tail as well when I first looked at the skin but didn’t think anything of it. Didn’t notice the ear matched though. xD
Also it’s so pretty with the Spirit Tree omg.

Posted 11/09/15, edited 11/09/15
Working all day means the rank I’m at will be the rank I end at most likely. But I’m just happy to be above the first tier~
Posted 11/09/15

[@Deddo] And Sparkling Swamp Dew, too. :3

I won’t make it to the last tier, but I’ll be happy just to get to the second to last tier. *-* *eyes those trees*

Posted 11/09/15
Good luck everybody! I hope everyone gets lots of Halloween bags today
Posted 11/09/15
I noticed that the event threads, Bobbing for Apples and Sorceress’s Stew, said that they ran until Nov 10th instead of the 9th. Is this a mistake or does that mean they’ll be running a day longer than the rest of the event?
Posted 11/09/15
I am broke, but I have managed to get my paws on ALL of the ‘13 Halloween items! <333 I can rest easy. = w =
Posted 11/09/15
Haha, I am unlucky at bags. I only got one drop and I am close to reaching the next tier (currently Hamhanded right now). I hope I’ll be able to hit the next level before the event ends so I can pick up an event coat, 3 lanterns, 3 spirit trees and 1 spirit of a scholar. :D
Posted 11/09/15

Sage14 Dash
It looks like this was a mistype - the forum games will be ending along with the event tonight. Sorry for the confusion! I’ll make sure that those threads are updated to reflect the correct ending date.

Posted 11/09/15

[@Crown]
Thank you!
I was hoping for another day of guessing games haha.. oh well

Posted 11/09/15
Finally got to Smasher! Now I can actually try sleeping…
Posted 11/09/15

so, I’m sorry I am so dumb right now but the wording of the Strawngarm Strangler has me so confused????

Your Reward Tier: Strawngarm Striker
You’ll receive a Pumpkin Medal, PLUS 2x your choice of seven event items, or the event coat, or the event mushroom (max 3 of any particular item)

So, does that mean I can get a pet & 7 items? What if I don’t want seven items? I really only like 2 of the items, so I’d be maxing them at 3 but I really want a pet too and I feel really dumb since I can’t figure this out ;w;

Posted 11/09/15

mosh
You have your choice of 7 items, a Haunted Hound pet, or a Haunted Hound mushroom and you’ll be able to pick two of them.
So you can get both the coat (either as a pet or a mushroom) and the seven items like you said. :D

Posted 11/09/15