00:26 ST
[EVENT] Marcy's Harvest Festival (Oct. 31st - Nov. 9th)
The bell dinged and I hit fight and I got thanked. I was that close to one more question x.x
Posted 11/10/15
omg i didnt realize u could choose your event items and not get just 1 of each on the later tiers…. im def getting 3 spirit trees 8)
Posted 11/10/15

~angsty noises~

I was on “getting close” >__>

so close

and yet so far away

Posted 11/10/15
only one item for me hahaha. Here’s to hoping someone has an extra hat on the market place at some point, because I absolutely HAVE to have that lantern.
Posted 11/10/15
And I got a Whisp from my Halloween shroom… I had a feeling that was gonna happen. XD I guess I’ll be spending part of tomorrow looking through the trading forums.
Posted 11/10/15

It wont let me claim my prizes. I made it to the final tier. I clicked the pet I want on the first one and 7 event items on the second and it says invalid entry?
Nevermind. Didn’t realize you had to check each item too

Posted 11/10/15, edited 11/10/15
Hooray!

I hope people had fun during this event :) Now that scholarcrow smashing is over, a few statistics for you! We had 599 people activate the event! I do believe this is the biggest participation we’ve ever had.

At the end of the event, here’s what the tier breakdown looks like:

• 56 Newbies — who activated the event but did not defeat a single scarecrow.
  • 124 Piles of Hay
  • 49 Straw Soldiers
  • 51 Baleful Brawlers
  • 44 Strawman Stranglers
  • 76 Hamhanded Haymakers
  • 166 Strawngarm Strikers
  • (and 33 ridiculous Scholarcrow Smashers, our tier for people who just don’t know when to stop)

Or to put it another way:

• 599 people (100%) activated the event (achieving the Newbie status)
  • 543 people (91%) achieved the Pile of Hay status
  • 419 people (70%) achieved the Straw Soldier status
  • 370 people (62%) achieved the Baleful Brawler status
  • 319 people (53%) achieved the Strawman Strangler status
  • 275 people (46%) achieved the Hamhanded Haymaker status
  • 199 people (33%) achieved the Stawngarm Striker status
  • (33 sillies (6%) achieved the Scholarcrow Smashers status)

Interestingly, 22 people viewed the event page, and chose not to activate it.

Oh. I ended up falling asleep towards the end there and I woke up to find the event over sads. Did make it to Strawngarm though, so at least I got some items to go with my new friend. So yay. Also yay to being a part of that 33% of people who made it here. xD
Posted 11/10/15
Still wondering if making it to Smasher was worth it :‘D
Posted 11/10/15
6%? Wow. WOW. I uh. I don’t know whether to be proud or horrified by myself.
Posted 11/10/15
(33 sillies (6%) achieved the Scholarcrow Smashers status)glitch

Loser Club brofist to the 32 other people who made it! xD

Posted 11/10/15

I thoroughly enjoyed this event! Even though I didn’t have nearly as much time to dedicate to it as I would have liked due to having been away from home visiting my mom for the beginning of it and then work for the rest of the event. (I got to Strawman Strangler though, so, I at least got the items I wanted even if I didn’t manage to get the pretty pet!)

I actually really hope we see more events like this one though!

Posted 11/10/15

There was a thing! It was there! We had to go for it! We had to get the thing! Okay, we didn’t know what the thing was until someone got there… But we knew it was there and it was a thing!

Posted 11/10/15
RIGHT. Yes. I also thoroughly enjoyed the event, and hope there are more like it in the future! One thing I would like though for future ones is for questions like “They’re the best around, noone’s ever gonna take them down!” to be less prevalent. It’s a neat idea, but failing a question that you can’t really research very well is somewhat upsetting since we only got to answer them every thirty minutes. (The timer for it was fine actually, plenty of time to do other things and not have it be a constant annoyance/make it rewarding for people who kept up with it…) Perhaps next time if we fail a question we could have a reduced timer maybe? I know I failed quite a few from simple mistakes like adding an S to an item that wasn’t supposed to be plural or getting the wrong word unscrambled in the word scramblers. Kind of feels like I wasted half an hour of the event any time I missed something like that. x_x
6% lmao. so worth it :P t’was an enjoyable event though!
Tch, we’re not silly. We’re determined. Plus, as Nephele said, there was a thing, and we needed that thing. Even if we didn’t know what it actually was for most of the event…
Posted 11/10/15

Woah! I was sure there was going to be more than 33 Smashers.

I feel elite now B)

Posted 11/10/15

*cough cough*
>.>
<.<

I’m just going to leave this here for us sillies ;D
alliegator[@BrightEyedBeast]Jacq[@Shepherd]poosesNepheleradio

Arintol That is wonderful.

PS:

Posted 11/10/15

Arintol ahaha

Yes, beautiful xD

*drools over statistics*

I really like looking at statistics so much I’m sorry D: (those Scholarcrow Smashers though, how?)

Posted 11/10/15

muffler We don’t sleep… 0.0

Actually, I just kept the page open in the background while I spent days working on papers that are due… Tomorrow. And one of them still isn’t done so I’m still not getting to sleep. :( *faceplants*

Posted 11/10/15

If only I have known the top tier I would have made sure to be on more. I just thought we had to get that bar down and that was it xD. I would have sacrificed sleep! Still, made it to Strawngarm Striker though!

BTW, I still see glowing scholarcrows. I do not think they want to leave! They want. revenge!!! So cool if there was a, part two like that xD!

Posted 11/10/15
Nephele ....You poor, poor soul |D Good luck with your paper, though! You need your well-deserved rest, haha
Posted 11/10/15

polygone I dunno if you have bad luck or I got good luck… I only got a single unresearchable question like that. Made me laugh, and I got it right anyway. (Got to Strawngarm Striker, as reference on the number of questions I did.)

Do agree a reduced timer for mistakes would be cool though.

EDIT: LAsDarkFireWolf - THIS ISN’T EVEN MY FINAL FORM!

TO BE CONTINUED…

(sorry just had to xD!)

Posted 11/10/15

Secretly I was hoping a scarecrow pet was going to be a thing. I’d definitely put some scholarcrows through university :)
The event coat is absolutely amazing though! I have a character he’d be perfect for ^^

I was kind of hoping for a chance to put a scholarcrow like the ones sitting around the site on one of my pets too… They’re just so cute!
Posted 11/10/15
Didn’t make it too far haha, oh well, it was fun at least! owo
Posted 11/10/15

i stayed up until 3 am last night to try and get to final rank, and i didn’t even reach it. oh well. xD
the event was really enjoyable and i’m in love with the prizes~ * w *

Posted 11/10/15