02:49 ST
[EVENT] Marcy's Harvest Festival (Oct. 31st - Nov. 9th)

*Has the same luck as polygone*
WELL… Dumb scholarcrows, they are hating me so hard. :I
But they’re still cute…

Posted 11/04/15, edited 11/04/15

I’m at the Brainin’ like a boss! Keep it up stage of the Hamhanded Haymaker tier and still no drops either. 8|
Ngl, very disheartening since I can’t readily participate in any of the item swapping going on right now from those who have had bag drops.
Soon though - I’m waiting for my luck to pile up and just get a few back to back drops. <__< Or at least I keep telling myself that.

Posted 11/04/15
Posted 11/04/15
Wait, so does that mean you get to pick two out of the three (or choose to have duplicates)? *confused* I’m still working through the Strawman Strangler tier and I’m hoping to find out far I absolutely have to go in order to get one of each item and the pet… Ideally of course I’ll make it to the top tier, but just in case that doesn’t happen I want to know how far I need to strive for as a minimum acceptable alternative and still get what I want.
Posted 11/04/15

Nephele
Basically, like the last event, you’re going to have a choice between the event pet in mushroom form or in pet form. So if you’re looking for the tier where you can get one of each item and the pet, it looks like Rhyme has found it. :‘D

Posted 11/04/15
YAY! I am very close to that level so this makes me happy! I just might make the final tier.
Posted 11/04/15
Just made the 3rd xP
Posted 11/04/15
*glances as pile of hay title*  *continues trying to find time to fight crows!*
Posted 11/04/15
I’m kinda confused about the wording of the rewards for the fifth tier…
Posted 11/04/15

So about the item I just had to identify….

I knew it had to be a present but it didn’t look like either of the ones in the items list. ): Do the presents change color when opened or something?

“the answer was “blue and silver present”

Posted 11/04/15

i have a question!

Reward Tier: Strawngarm Striker
I can’t believe how many scholarcrows you’ve defeated!
You can keep going if you like, but I wouldn’t count on more prizes.

I thought it said somewhere that Rank 6 would get you some duplicate items, but the last line makes it sound like that wouldn’t be so. Does it just mean not new prizes than the seven items, pumpkin medal and coat?

Posted 11/04/15
Akira they said something about “bonuses” but didn’t really elaborate. My guess is it’s some kind of surprise to encourage continued participation. There’s still previews to unlock and such. Might just have to wait and see
Posted 11/05/15

Akira
If I’m remembering rightly, Strangler is only the fifth tier. There’s still one more left.

edit: Oh, I didn’t notice that bottom part. I guess this means there actually isn’t a way to get “everything” in the event (items, coat, mushie).

Posted 11/05/15, edited 11/05/15
So it’s 2 item sets or 2 petmushrooms sets?
Posted 11/05/15

For the fifth tier it’s an item set, or a pet, or a mushroom - and you get to pick two of them. So you could pick the item set + a pet, or an item set + a mushroom, or a pet + a mushroom, or two of both.

edit/ At least that’s how I’m understanding it. :)

Ahhh okay, that makes sense. Thanks Kiwi!
Posted 11/05/15

Jacq

Yeah, that’s what I mean.

0. Pile of Hay
1. Straw Soldier
2. Baleful Brawler
3. Strawman Strangler
4. Hamhanded Haymaker
5. Strawngarm Striker
6. ???

Like is there a real benefit for continuing to reach number 6? At 5 we can get the pumpkin medal, full set of items and the coat, but if we reach 6, does that mean more items in general? I figure there is a reason to get to 6, but “You can keep going if you like, but I wouldn’t count on more prizes” when you get to Strawngarm Striker makes it sound like there is no real reason to keep playing.

Akira That’s what I was figuring, but I am stubborn enough that I will keep playing to the end of the event. Because I have no chill, and I am really holding out hope that people that reach the elusive 6th tier will get a cool bonus thing. As a ‘surprise’.
Posted 11/05/15

I made such a dumb mistake I’m still laughing.

Posted 11/05/15
Venice; Bahahah I laughed c: Such a carnivorous little thug! (that, or maybe it just really, really likes strawberry juice)
New item preview is out.  I feel guilty for all the murdering.
Posted 11/05/15

The new item is so cute I am going to die
I want to hug it it looks so sad ;-;

Posted 11/05/15

I made level five last night so I think I might be able to make level 6

Posted 11/05/15

Posted 11/05/15
I’m curious how Spirits of a Scholar will look in the Magic Puddle. I was. literally. just. wishing there were more items with ghosts/shadows/spirits. :D
Just reached Strawman Strangler and no bags yet. I hope I can get to level 5 before the event ends.
Posted 11/05/15

I got two bags within my first 3 questions, so I thought they were super common and opened them :( Now I wish I had saved one.

Yoshi Haha :) I just stayed up to 3am playing the pacifist route. Genocide starts after work!

Thessalonica You’re not alone! I’m just a tier above you and no bags.
Posted 11/05/15
I’m Hamhanded and have a total of three bags, unless you count the time change glitch.
Posted 11/05/15
The first day I got two bags, but I have had no such luck since!
Posted 11/05/15