04:05 ST
[EVENT] Marcy's Harvest Festival (Oct. 31st - Nov. 9th)

Akira
8) That is my favorite song wehehehe

Posted 11/02/15

oh my god i love that song

and also that it was a question on here

Posted 11/02/15
That’s the best question ever. xD
Posted 11/02/15
This is in a spoiler because IT IS A SPOILER FOR EVENT REWARDS
Reward Tier: Hamhanded Haymaker

You’ll receive a Pumpkin Medal, PLUS your choice of: either the full set of all seven non-medal event items, or the event coat, or the event mushroom
—-
EVENT COAT CONFIRMED HOORAY :D

also but y’alll can see the too BUT LOOK HOW CUTE IT IS OMG I NEED 5

Posted 11/03/15, edited 11/03/15

I’m not seeing how I got this wrong :/ There’s no way to tell if this image is underworld, magical streaks, footy warmers, etc. or not, but I definitely don’t think it looks like Disguise, there’s too much pure black and the gray is too jagged and pronounced..

Posted 11/03/15
You guys XD Everyone gets to see the event rewards. It’s not based on your event tier.
Posted 11/03/15
Brainssss
Posted 11/03/15

Now that I’ve gotten to Strawman Strangler, I feel a little calmer about being able to reach the top rank before event’s end, which I was initially worried about.

Had to switch the ineki in my icon, though, b/c Rowan wouldn’t be capable of strangling ANYTHING even if she wanted to.

Posted 11/03/15

Sandhill I put it in a spoiler because the description for the Haymaker rank confirms there are rewards that haven’t been revealed to everyone yet.

But then I got excited about the cute brain x3

I’m still at baleful brawler, but it seems to the next rank is a shorter rank to reach after straw soldier or maybe I just lost count? I don’t know. It just feels like it’s not taking too long by Marcy’s enthusiasm.
Roan I had that same question, haha. I was like “....well okay then. :|”
Posted 11/03/15

/ pumps fist
I just reached Hamhanded Haymaker!

Posted 11/03/15
Had anyone confirmed if we can get mushrooms from the bags?
Posted 11/03/15

Shima
Yeah, halloween mushrooms do drop. I saw someone selling one earlier.

Posted 11/03/15

Reward Tier: Hamhanded HaymakerYou’ll receive a Pumpkin Medal, PLUS your choice of: either the full set of all seven non-medal event items, or the event coat, or the event mushroom

I can’t believe how many scholarcrows you’ve defeated! Defeat more scholarcrows to increase your reward tier!

This is my latest. The glitch where only the first page of this forum is showing is very annoying.

Posted 11/03/15
DarkHorse It seems to clear up the first page only glitch (at least for me) if you force the site to go to a page other than 1. Like type /page-2 at the end of a url.
Posted 11/03/15
Shima I did have a Halloween mushroom drop, so I’d assume that more specific mushrooms drop too. :D
Posted 11/03/15
Oh hey I reached Strawman Strangler. Counting seems to make it to where all the ranks have the same number of defeated ‘crows to get to the next, so that’s nice.

25 ‘crows to reach Strangler, and assuming the same for all the tiers. So ~150 ‘Crows for final tier, which is ~17/day. Not that bad, just a lot of questions to answer. So stay determined, fellow mycenians! ^_^

(Also try not to be a derp like me and forget things like adding the - to math questions oops.)

@dark images:  I did have a chance to play with it earlier, and it’s not the icons color profiles.  We think it’s our image processor that needs to be updated, but because there’s a chance that it’ll break things, we don’t want to do it during the event!

We’ve tried to remove all of the images that are showing darker, but if you notice we’ve missed one, just let me or glitch know and we’ll remove it. <3 Sorry about that!

Posted 11/03/15
so at the end we’ll have to choose between the event items or an event pet/shroom? or is that just one of the tiers?
Posted 11/03/15
I’m guessing at the rank after that, you get both, Phage.  But I’m still a Baleful Brawler so that’s just a guess.
Posted 11/03/15
ooh ok. i got confused cause that is quite a jump in the amount of rewards but it makes sense :o
Posted 11/03/15

idk if anyone’s posted this yet but ITEM PREVIEWS IN THE MAGIC PUDDLE

no honorary brain plushie yet tho

Posted 11/03/15

Since I’ve had at least two of these questions from scholarcrows so far, maybe it’s alright if I remind everyone of QI :)

Man I’m kind of sad if you don’t hit the top tier you have to choose items OR a pet? I work full-time and have had to cut back on my internet usage at work so I’m not fighting as many ‘crows as I’d like
Posted 11/03/15
Woohoo!! I got an Oswald the ghost and a pumpcake!!!! I am super stoked
Posted 11/03/15
can anyone tell me what the level names are? I lost track of what level I am
Posted 11/03/15

I’ve been answering questions all day between classes (and a couple times during class… oops…) and I actually really like it because it makes time seem like it’s passing more quickly! (Now, if only I could reach the higher ranks more quickly…)

p.s. I can’t help but read everything Marcy says with the voice of Donnel from Fire Emblem Awakening. Help me, I can’t stop now that I’ve thought about it!

Posted 11/03/15

Vysal
Straw Soldier
Baleful Brawler
Strawman Strangler
Hamhanded Haymaker

Unless you mean Marcy’s sayings? In which case I think they are:
Whoa there, you just got started here
Nice! You’ve gotten a good start!
Demolishing scholarcrows, are you?
Very impressive! Keep going!
Freeeow! You’re over halfway there!
Brainin’ like a boss! Keep it up!
You’re getting close now! Don’t stop!

Kiwi Thank you :D Im a Strawman right now!
Posted 11/03/15