12:28 ST
[EVENT] Marcy's Harvest Festival (Oct. 31st - Nov. 9th)

Ohh. Nice. Thank you!
That helps a bit. I can at least sort of plan one rank a day, then? Or know when I’m about there and can go to bed :P
I’m over halfway there… So I think I can at least get to Baleful Brawler by tonight!

Posted 11/01/15, edited 11/01/15

Ohhh I’m so glad for the little indicator.  Just hit Baleful Brawler, so it’ll be cool to see myself moving closer to the next rank! ouo

Still no bag though. D’:

-lurks in wait for bags and the next item preview-

Posted 11/01/15
Yay indicator! Shall be nice seeing how close we are now. ^_^
Posted 11/01/15
Yay, I love the indicator! I like that it really feels like Marcy’s encouraging me. “Brainin’ like a boss” awww. Marcy you’re too cute.
Posted 11/01/15
Where exactly is the indicator? I can’t seem to find it. o-0;
Posted 11/01/15
It’s under the reward tier preview, on Dr. Crow’s stats.
Posted 11/01/15
i still have no idea how close i am to the next tier after pile of hay. it says “Brainin’ like a boss! Keep it up! Defeat more scholarcrows to increase your reward tier!”
Posted 11/01/15

Phage
I think you must be getting close, he changes what he says depending on how close you are. I just went from “Demolishing scholarcrows, are you?” To “Very impressive! Keep going!”

Apparently how excited he is correlates with how close you are to leveling up.

Posted 11/01/15
@condor ooo i see…hopefully it is soon then :o i wasted a ton of time today sleeping instead of being online since i haven’t been feeling too well and i worry how much that sets me back.
Posted 11/01/15
I just made it to straw soldier!  WOOOO!
Posted 11/01/15
Phage D: I wouldn’t call trying to improve your health ‘wasting time.’ :|
Posted 11/01/15
@lawk well…that is true…i wouldn’t have had to if the painkillers i took worked at all, though. gotdang naproxen sodium, not doing its job
Posted 11/01/15

Awwww yissss, I am Brawling like a boss! :D No scholarcrow will stand before my might!
(but thy’re so cute, I want to cuddle them if only they’d let me. >:| )

Posted 11/01/15
I just got a question from a scarecrow which required me to guess an item. It was kinda hard, but I guessed right. Though I am sure there’s something wrong with it? It’s way too dark! D:
Btw. it’s “Rabies” :T

I must be lagging behind.  I’m sure my losses to the ‘crows aren’t helping, no matter how many fights I’m getting into =p still, the indicator is diverting as I twiddle my thumbs, waiting for the next fight.

Thorne  Congrats on reaching the next level!

Posted 11/01/15

I also got an image identification question where the image was too dark.

Small forearm scar
Posted 11/01/15
Finally reached Baleful Brawler! Still haven’t gotten a drop yet, though, unfortunately. Looks like I’ll have to just keep trying!
Well you’re not the only one who hasn’t got a drop. Events like this really show how unlucky I am at getting random drops. *sighs*
Posted 11/01/15

I haven’t got a halloween bag yet either. I’m sure I’ll get it sometime soon? Maybe?
Unless I have to haggle one from my brother I’d rather get it from defeating a scholarcrow.

Posted 11/01/15
Yep, I’ve had no drops either 8’). Just giving it time right now haha.
Posted 11/01/15

Reward Tier: Baleful Brawler
You’ll receive a Pumpkin Medal, PLUS three other randomly selected event items (no duplicates)

Freeeow! You’re over halfway there! Defeat more scholarcrows to increase your reward tier!

SWEET! I need to make up for all the time I can’t play later this week.

Posted 11/01/15
yeeeeesss i got to straw soldier :D
Posted 11/01/15

Have not yet gotten a drop either!
Crossing my fingers!!:D

Posted 11/01/15

A scholarcrow just dropped a halloween bag! EEP!!!

Does anyone know the rate drop or have an idea of what it may be or is it just random?

Posted 11/01/15

i got a question that may be confusing, putting it under a spoiler because i am talking about the answer.

the question asked which type of bear is extinct? the answer options were glacier bear, short-faced bear, and spectacled bear.
it appears that “short-faced bear” denotes the tremarctinae subfamily of bears, of which the only non-extinct member is the spectacled bear, which is a common name for tremarctos ornatus. other short-faced bears in the subfamily include tremarctos floridanus, whose common name is the florida spectacled bear, and various other extinct bears. i feel like this bears mentioning(heh) due to how “short-faced bear” can refer to a spectacled bear that is alive and “spectacled bear” can refer to a short-faced bear that is extinct.
luckily i guessed correctly here that the answer in this instance was short-faced bear since the main wikipedia page for that term was for the extinct ones, and i got a goodie bag for my trouble, so the question wasn’t too…unbearable :3c

Posted 11/01/15

I am still a pile of hay. Clearly not doing so well here. ahahah |D

Those trivia questions are definitely my least favorite. Favorites probably being the math ones :d

Posted 11/01/15

ok what??

Posted 11/01/15

dousion

76 - 60 * 31
76 - 1860

It helps if you chunk it up like that.
Does that make sense? o3o

In math you have to multiply or divide before you add or subtract unless there’s parentheses.
Posted 11/01/15

dousion It looks right to me, you just need to make sure to remember order of operations. Multiplication and division are done first, before addition and subtraction. So you’d multiply 60 by 31 to get 1860, before you subtract that total from the 76, to get -1784. Math is sneaky like that sometimes.

Edit: Whups, all sorts of ninja’d, sorry! XD