03:02 ST
[EVENT] Marcy's Harvest Festival (Oct. 31st - Nov. 9th)

I am on level 5 and my counter has not moved….
I can’t believe how many scholarcrows you’ve defeated!
You can keep going if you like, but I wouldn’t count on more prizes.

Posted 11/06/15

Thorne
Myla told me in another thread there is no counter for getting to the 6th Tier ;;

Posted 11/06/15, edited 11/06/15
Akira Oh noes! Well this will be a surprise I guess when I finally get to that final level! Kind of like the Halloween bag I just got…number 5!!! I never have luck like this. I am always the one that gets nothing the whole time.
Posted 11/06/15
Gooooo Thorne! ^^
Posted 11/06/15
How is that even….

I did the math on a calculator twice….

Posted 11/06/15
Sage14 My calculator got the same answer as the scholarcrow…Well, the calculator on my phone did, I found that the calculator on my computer does not automatically do problems in the order of operations. Perhaps you calculator did the problem in the wrong order as well?
Posted 11/06/15
I realized that quickly, as well. Computer calculators definitely don’t do PEMDAS itself >_>;
Posted 11/06/15
darn….alright, thanks guys… x-x
Posted 11/06/15
I got a gift bag but no rattling chains! I hope I manage to get one before I reach that final tier ; v ;
Posted 11/06/15

Sage14
I dunno if I should spoiler or not or whatnot or what counts for being ‘should do so’ so I’m gonna just in case.

I found this site very useful for the maths, if that helps?
Posted 11/06/15
Or you could just copy and drop the equation into the google search bar. It’ll do the job for you, although you need to check your equation after you press enter because an extra number tends to pop in there. I would assume that it’s a precautionary measure that was put in so we don’t copy and paste blindly.
Posted 11/06/15, edited 11/06/15
I did it… I finally made it to Strawngarm Striker! :’| *flops over*
Posted 11/06/15
You guys!!! 21% left!!!
Posted 11/06/15

I wonder what happens if we get it to zero before the event technically ends haha

also I’m struggling and slogging through ‘crows trying to get to that sixth level. I’m hoping that it’s 100 so my 43 isn’t so far from halfway @-@;;

Posted 11/06/15
I just got to the over halfway there comment in baleful brawler, hoping to make it to the next level, tonight and sunday night are my two big days ill be able to play and i want to make it at least one or two more levels
Posted 11/07/15
What if the 6th tier is only unlocked when we bring the ‘crows down to or close to zero?
Posted 11/07/15
Yeah, What if we defeat Dr. Crow before the 9th? Is it possible for his morale to get to zero before then, and would we not be able to get a higher rank?
Posted 11/07/15, edited 11/07/15
I’m curious too, hes now at 19%... BUT I GOT MY 2ND BAG DROP
Posted 11/07/15
Dr. Crow’s morale bar dropping to zero before the end of the event won’t affect anything, really. :) You will still have the duration of the event to defeat scholarcrows.
Posted 11/07/15
Does anyone have the list of tiers?
Posted 11/07/15
PyroLunaLizzardFish In addition to what Crow said, the morale is all about getting to see all the previews. After Dr. Crow’s morale has been depleted, you’ll have seen all the prizes, but there will still be plenty of stray strawmen left to round up!
Posted 11/07/15

Sage14
pile of hay
straw soldier
strawman strangler
baleful brawler
hamhanded haymaker
strawngarm striker
???unknown???

Posted 11/07/15

[@fae95]
Thanks ;o;
I’m only on strawman strangler… I haven’t had time to answer the questions every half hour :( I might need to stay up 24 hours to get caught up..

Posted 11/07/15

oh no guys, this is a hard one!!
dang dr. crow, looks like your genius got me. :/

funny enough, this question even gave me a bag.

Posted 11/07/15

Glad to know that morale doesn’t affect the ability to fight scholarcrows! ^u^

Also finally got a loot drop! Opened it right away and got a Stack of Books which is p neat

Posted 11/07/15
THAT NEW ITEM PREVIEW WHOAH I NEED
Posted 11/07/15
Just wondering, if you decided on getting the event’s coat what is it? LIke does it give you an ineki with the coat or something?
Posted 11/07/15
Noriko You can pick to have a new pet with that coat, or a mushroom that will turn a pet of your choice into a pet with that coat!
Posted 11/07/15

I took a nap this afternoon and dreamt that I had gone up a level… and the next scholarcrow that I defeated made me level up. That was scary !

Now I hope that 2 days will be enough to get to the last level - and that i’ll get a bag, at least one ;_;

Posted 11/07/15
Will we get to see the coat before the event is over? Or will it be revealed after?
Posted 11/07/15