20:22 ST
[SURVEY] Harvest Festival event feedback! - Raffle Drawn & Summary Posted!

Hello everyone!

If you participated in our recent Harvest Festival event, we’d very much appreciate hearing your opinions on it! Here’s the link to our feedback survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1F81HjMU3ZgIGyHqQ4UxxMJbjVxBwGsz7AQxNIu6Lzu8/viewform

There are two questions comparing aspects of this event to our Summer 2015 mining event. If you were not around or did not participate in the Summer 2015 event, please select “Did not participate.” The last question is optional and is your username: you can submit your form anonymously, or you can enter your username to be entered into a raffle to win some more Harvest Festival event items! For every 5 entrants into the raffle we’ll add another item, which means that your probability of winning an additional Harvest Festival item will be about 1/5.

The form will close on November 18th, and the raffle will be drawn on November 19th!

We thank you for your time and consideration in filling these event surveys out… Mycena Cave will continue to improve its events with help from the community’s thoughtful feedback!

Posted 11/12/15, edited 11/22/15

Just finished mine! I’m very glad I actually remembered feedback to put into the comment box for once. I always feel so burnt out on the longer ones by the end that I just… blank out on that box usually. haha. For once my memory did not fail me here. >>;

Thanks again for all your hard work! I enjoyed this event overall and, with some tweaks, I can’t wait to do something similar in the future. c:

Posted 11/12/15
Filled out, signed, and sealed! Vielen dank for all your hard work and devotion to making events as awesome as possible!
Posted 11/12/15
Filled up mine, though the comments ended up a lot longer than I originally wanted to word it, whoops!
Posted 11/12/15
Feedback sent!  Loved the event prizes <3
Posted 11/12/15

Feedback sent! I LOVE that you guys do this so often!

ADMIN YOU ARE DOING IT RIGHT! <3

Posted 11/12/15
Sent mine in xD! I wished we had a Christmas event.
Posted 11/12/15
I actually hadn’t developed any ideas about feedback prior to this, then I clicked the survey and whoops, I wrote a bit. I don’t know where that came from, but I gave it a shot.
Posted 11/12/15
whew…i posted a rather large block of feedback in that comment section there. i didn’t realize how long until i skimmed back through it to proofread. my apologies in advance to whoever has to read that mess.
Posted 11/12/15

Yay, feedback!
>.>;;
I do not envy you reading that wall of text… I’m sorry… *gives admin tea and cookies to get through it all* ^.^;; This event seemed to get everyone’s feedback thinkers thinking, huh? (Hopefully means lots of tasty data and suggestions for the admin though!)

Posted 11/12/15
I filled it in! It was a pretty neat event but I wrote quite a bit of comments on what I wished might have been different and some suggestions for you guys to consider for the future. Hope our feedback is helpful~
Posted 11/13/15

Feedback questionnaire done and dusted!

Thank you for holding this event guys and engaging all of the community in the feedback, you guys are awesome! I hope our feedback is helpful in planning future events. ^^

Posted 11/13/15
*throws another short story into the feedback pile* Whoo boy, that’s like ten times as much as I usually put into those little ‘other thoughts/feedback’ boxes, at least. Heck, half the time I end up leaving them empty. Anyways, I do hope it’s helpful in working out future logistics and I apologize for writing a small novel! Thank you again for the event and the prizes and all your hard work, staff! It really is appreciated!
Posted 11/13/15
Just so staff knows, I am using the 3 on the character questions to say I don’t RP/make characters.
Posted 11/13/15

I started mine last night and left it when I went to bed… but my computer restarted….

Time to redo it. I remember most of the extra comments I said I think…

Posted 11/13/15

Survey completed!

Thank you all for your hard work on this event! Staff did awesome with the questions, creativity and overall monitoring of the event. :)

Posted 11/13/15

I’ve done my feed back.

Thanks for the interesting event.

Posted 11/13/15
Wee feedback. So glad the lovely modus do the surveys along with the so many events that seem to appear. :D
Posted 11/13/15

Feedback done ^^

Posted 11/13/15

Done =]

I think the questions were good, comprehensive =]
I had no questions or concerns, but left a little on what I liked in the comments section ^.^

Thank you for a fun event~

Posted 11/13/15

Thank you again to everyone who took the time to complete the survey! We are working on compiling the results now, and will release our summary as well as the raffle results this evening!

Thank you for your patience - we received a lot of excellent feedback! <3

Posted 11/21/15
Harvest Festival Raffle Results
315 players submitted their user name, so we have drawn 63 names to receive a box containing a random Harvest Festival event item! The present box will open automatically within a week if you don’t open it before then. :) Prizes will be distributed shortly!

Due to an overwhelmingly large number of feedback received and our desire to treat all comments with the same time and careful consideration, we’ve decided to postpone the summary one additional day. Summarized results will be posted for your review tomorrow!

Posted 11/21/15
Ooh, hooray, thank you for running the raffle!
Posted 11/21/15

OOO A PRESENT :D
Also, wow. 300+ responses seems really high and good!

Posted 11/21/15, edited 11/21/15
YAY! I got a pressie! Congrats to everyone!
Posted 11/21/15

Congrats to everyone who won a prize!! *u*
I wish I could keep an empty box because they’re pretty

Posted 11/21/15
Oh dang! Neat O: Thank you for hosting the raffle as well as paying such great attention to the feedback/survey, I can’t wait to see the summary!
Posted 11/21/15

Yay I won something :D
What’s in them o.o

Edit:
“Got a pitchfork ^~^”

Posted 11/21/15, edited 11/21/15
Lots of names drawn, wow. Congrats to all the winners! :D
Posted 11/21/15
I win..? O: Thank you! -hugs on it-
Posted 11/21/15