22:22 ST
[EVENT] Marcy's Harvest Festival (Oct. 31st - Nov. 9th)
I followed PEMDAS for my question and double checked with a calculator and it still said i was wrong, :P
Posted 10/31/15
LizzardFish Did you have a comma in your result by any chance?
Posted 10/31/15
i definitely rushed into my first answer as well, its good to know that there is not a timer for the answers. i got a trivia question about animals for my second challenge thingy which i got correct so that is more encouraging.
Posted 10/31/15
Wait, we have to open bags of Halloween past? They don’t stack? I got three questions right but my inventory only had one bag and when I opened I only got one item? Is that what’s meant to happen?
Posted 10/31/15
Losty The bags do not drop at a 100% rate! So beating 3 crows does not guarantee you 3 bags.
Posted 10/31/15
Dove Ok, I think I was mistaken in that case. Thanks!
Posted 10/31/15
Dove No I did not, I read somewhere not to put punctuation in the answers.
Posted 10/31/15
Thank you, Hush! I definitely rushed my first answer out of excitement and got it wrong because I forgot order of operations exist :D;
Posted 10/31/15

I’m loving this event so far c:

my one complaint is that you can’t really hide the scarecrow images…I appreciate the spooky ambiance but the banner is kind of upsetting to me…at least adblock has a block element feature I’m probably going to use until the event ends :/

Posted 10/31/15
...Well, I was not expecting to do maths at eight in the morning…
Posted 10/31/15

[@Apotheocrisy]:  I’m sorry about that; I didn’t even think of that! ): I was going to recommend adblock but I see you’ve already discovered that option!

[@BrightEyedBeast]:  Good thing you’re bushy-tailed and.. bright -eyed? :D?????  *wiggles a little*

Posted 10/31/15, edited 10/31/15
Dove I’ve defeated 3 crows and haven’t gotten a single bag.  Is that typical? 
Posted 10/31/15
deadred92: Those are random drops so yes, it is completely normal to not get a bag after 3 crows! You will be guaranteed a prize pack at the end of the event depending on how many crows you defeated! (This indicator about your prize pack can be found underneath the morale bar!)
I was ninja’d. 8(
The bell has been enabled once more - rejoice!
Posted 10/31/15
Hahaha thanks for the help guys!  :D
Posted 10/31/15
Ahh, thanks for the bell and timer update! c:
Posted 10/31/15
Yee! Bell is back, although when i was refreshing sometimes the timer would be lagged.
Posted 10/31/15

the timer lag happened to me too, it said i had like 20 more minutes and when i’d refreshed to make the bell appear it was ready with another scarecrow :o

just now when i refreshed it went down by three minutes.

Posted 10/31/15
I keep getting math questions! I think the scholarcrows really want to know if I can use a calculator.
Posted 10/31/15

Well then. Just missed one because apparently it skips from the begin fight screen to a failed answer if my computer decides to go to sleep mode, and I went to get a drink. e_e

Welp. Guess I’d better sleep then. Stupid cheaty scarecrows. >_>

Posted 10/31/15
Hahahaha… I’m watching a scary movie and then the bell went off.
Posted 10/31/15
Not gunna lie the bell made me jump the first time ha.
Posted 10/31/15
What does Retreat do?
Posted 10/31/15

Sandhill
It lets you skip the question. :) Just in case you get a question you really hate.

Posted 10/31/15
Crow - Do you get another question right away, or do you have to wait another half hour?
Posted 10/31/15

Sandhill
You’d have to wait for the timer to run down again.

Posted 10/31/15

Mycena Cave has defeated 624 scholarcrows so far!

...and he’s still at 99% I’m a little frightened at the idea of how many of these things we’re going to have to decimate before that thing moves to 98%

Posted 10/31/15

Oh my god I woke up in the middle of the night and thought I’d check mycena and click a button but I was confronted with INVADING SCARECROWS and a MATH PROBLEM ...

This is the most hilarious thing honestly. NGL I was suspecting something like this with all the scarecrows popping up, but the Scholar bit threw me for a loop. I’m super duper happy we get to defeat them through knowledge–i honestly may have to switch my avatar to the scientist for the duration of the event so sci can have the chance to show off some of scir knowledge. >:)))

Posted 10/31/15
D8 My first question was a scrambling words… I so cant do unscrambled words… ;o; i lost…
Posted 10/31/15