17:15 ST
[EVENT] Marcy's Harvest Festival (Oct. 31st - Nov. 9th)

I heard memes?

Posted 10/27/15
Posted 10/27/15

Excitement is in the air! I can feel it every morning, and I’m so pleased that you’re looking forward to this as much as I am. This is my first harvest festival, and I want it to go as smoothly as possible. If you have the time, you should really stop by the barn and take a look inside. All those beautiful storage bins are just waiting for you to fill them up!

I’ve noticed a few scarecrows popping up around the fields this last day or two. Whoever’s making them, thank you! You’re truly going above and beyond, and I appreciate your commitment to keeping this farm a wonderful place for all Mycenians. We’ve never had much of a problem with crows, but I’m sure this will help greatly in keeping pests away as we work!  If you happen to hear Darcy muttering about them, don’t mind her; she’s been busier than usual in the kitchen, which sometimes makes her grumpy. She knows we’ll all be working hard, though.

Don’t go far now! I know we can make this festival a great success as long as we all pitch in and work together.

Posted 10/27/15
Marcy, I have a question for you! Are you married to Darcy? Or possibly siblings?
Posted 10/28/15, edited 10/28/15

Darcy is my older sister.  She hates my name (she says it’s a girl name) and how it rhymes with hers. Harshy, Darcy.
Posted 10/28/15
I can not seem to find this “barn”  Crow mentioned.  Could anybody possibly help me? 
Posted 10/28/15

Bone Monster has a new friend! :D

Posted 10/28/15

well this was a surprising thing to find in my inventory…

Posted 10/28/15

I’m just curious as to who would be stupid brave enough to put a scarecrow on the bone monster

Looking forward to the event :D

Posted 10/28/15

Decided to go fishing and found this in the water…

Posted 10/28/15

o____o
Assuming the numbers in the image urls are counting up from sc_01, then 7 is still hiding out there somewhere. (also assuming 4 is the one that appeared in the banner, if not then that one’s out there still too.)

1 - admin page
2 - Sullie
3 - Sacred Tree
4 - Banner?
5 - Cave Exchange
6 - Bone Monster//Entrance Page
7 -
8 - inventory
9 - fishing

That one at the Fishing Hole really messed up my fishing today.  ‘Twas scarin’ off the fish, not the crows.  I’m pretty sure I fished out it’s boots today. 

Has anyone found the barn yet?  I’d like to inspect the bins before we get to harvesting.

OregonCoast I spoke with crow this morning and I guess dove was just getting a little ahead of the game.  There is no barn until the event starts this weekend (or at least that’s what I was told)
Posted 10/28/15
deadred92  thanks for letting me know.  So we get sneaky peeks instead, I approve ^^.
Posted 10/28/15

*muffled screaming*

Technically this scarecrow is not very good at their job.

well, I’m not going to be sleeping much when this happens… lol
Posted 10/28/15

holy shit why are there scarecrows everywhere
got a heart attack when I went fishing today

Posted 10/29/15
I’m noticing some…weird things around the site tonight. O_o
Posted 10/29/15

AHH! I’m so excited, I’ve been trying to keep cool about it and not rant all over this board but I am like married to these scarecrows <3 Clicking event = yay. It’s like harvest moon…with clicks and prizes.
Harvest the moon everyone. Get pumped. 2 days left :)
(Also I hope these scarecrows are prizes because I would just die…)

Posted 10/29/15
So many scarecrows. Kinda cute actually. I like their little hats, I think the one in the pond is a scarefish though. Didn’t catch anything but an old can. :c
Posted 10/29/15

This event is starting to feel less and less about harvest and more and more about… halloween.

*eyes the numerous scarecrows cropping up dubiously*

Posted 10/29/15

I found another mysterious visitor… In the Halloween page Number 11.

Posted 10/29/15, edited 10/29/15
Eeep!  I found another one under the Ghosts story.  *runs…
Posted 10/29/15

We’re about ready to get started! Just in time, too. The weather’s been getting chillier, though that just means that Darcy’s apple cider and hot cocoa will taste even better. There are a few vegetables still ripening in the eastern field, but we can always leave those for last.

To the helpful Mycenian who has been building the scarecrows — again, thank you, but I think we have more than enough now. The crows really aren’t much of a problem here on this farm, and honestly, I’m not sure what I’d do with so many scarecrows. They’re…interesting, that’s for sure. Very neat and proper in their rows. Still, I’d hate for you to spend all that time putting together these scarecrows and have them go to waste. They’re scaring more sprouts than crows right now, but I do honestly appreciate your enthusiasm.

Let’s all put all paws together and get the harvest in!

Posted 10/29/15

when even the organiser of the harvest is getting slightly creeped out by the scarecrows, maybe something is a bit off about these things…

holds on tightly to pitchfork

Posted 10/30/15

e/////////// Everything I post is wrong! :D

Event is already confusing me and it didn’t even start yet. It’s great. xD

Posted 10/30/15, edited 10/30/15

Personally, I welcome our new scarecrow overlords.

They’re absolutely adorable :D Almost as cute as Marcy saying the words ‘Harshy Darcy.’

Almost.

Posted 10/30/15

ohhhh boy those scarcrows sure are popping up everywhere.

i guess it’s time for my… tinfoil hat.

Posted 10/30/15

1 - Front Page
2 - Banner
3 - Fishing
4 - Sacred Tree
5 - Cave Entrance
6 - Sullies Closet
7 - Cave Exchange
8 - Chapter 1: Halloween 1
9 - Chapter 4: Ghosts (same color as halloween 1)
10 - About Us
12 - Inventory

Posted 10/30/15, edited 10/30/15
[loudly yodels in hope of a scarecrow item]
Posted 10/30/15