17:20 ST
[EVENT] Marcy's Harvest Festival (Oct. 31st - Nov. 9th)
Yessssss. *puts on straw hat and bandana* Can not wait to be the best farmer ever. Just gonna harvest all the things! :D
Posted 10/25/15

Cannot wait, this will be my first community event! With some luck I will get a second Ineki! :D

P.s. Feels to all those who won’t have enough time with work/life commitments on the horizon! :C

P.p.s Yes my weakness too - clicky clicky games!

Posted 10/25/15

Akira Correct - once you hit top tier you will be able to continue harvesting, but there will not be a higher ‘prize package’ to reach. :)

Roan Since it is a clickable event, you will have to dedicate some amount of time to the task, but the highest rank / effort will earn you bonus duplicates rather than unreleased items!

Arintol It is theoretically possible that the community will not ‘reveal’ every prize available if not enough crops are harvested. If this happens, all it means is you won’t get a preview of the item before prizes are released. :) All the prize packages will stay the same! On the flipside, there are only a set number of Community goals - once they’ve all been unlocked, the team aspect is complete!

Posted 10/25/15, edited 10/25/15

*PUTS ON OVERALLS*
*SLAPS ON FARMER’S HAT*
*THROWS ON BOOTS*
*BURSTS THROUGH BARN DOORS WITH PITCHFORK*
*PUTS A PIECE OF WHEAT IN MY MOUTH*

*GAINS COUNTRY ACCENT*
i wuz ready fo’ this

Posted 10/25/15

I don’t understand how this works.
With the star event, we had to collect letters and spell words to get stuff to trade for items.
There’s nothing to DO for this event?

Posted 10/25/15
OOOH!! This looks awesome!!!!
Posted 10/25/15
deertush this is going to be similar just without the spelling. It sounds like we’re going to click and harvest crops instead of letters. What exactly we’ll do with them I’m sure we’ll find out when the event starts. In the past we’ve made collected flowers into bouquets and beads into jewelry. I’m sure there will be something to do for this one
Posted 10/25/15

deertushHina
if i had to guess, i think we’re going to be making tasty baked goods out of them :D just looking at what the first post says ^u^

Posted 10/25/15

WHAT’S THIS?! inb4bakedgoods O3O

zooommmm~

Posted 10/25/15, edited 10/25/15
Where will the clicking be taking place?
Posted 10/25/15
vihuff Once the event begins, there will be a link to a central event page. :)
Posted 10/25/15

I…I just started a second job this week. orz

I’ll still do my best to participate! I’m always excited for autumnal things especially since it’s already looking like winter in my area (ah, north of the wall) so I’d love to extend my favorite season via Mycena! :D

Posted 10/25/15

o___________________________o
What. What is this Mysterious Stranger?
>_________>
<___________________<

Posted 10/25/15

Look at those beady little eyes. e_______e *takes a small step back*

Super excited for a clicky event. :D 30 minutes sounds like a great time length too, excited for everything to start!

Posted 10/25/15

*fidgets*... I’m not apposed ta talk to strangers

*hides behind Kiwi*

Posted 10/25/15
OvO *poofs out fluff to hide Hina*
Posted 10/25/15

PFFFT! Not reach the top rank?! I shall not hear of it!

After all I am the grand daughter of a crop farmer, to not max out tiers would be an insult to my heritage xD!

Posted 10/25/15
Posted 10/25/15

*Stands armed with a scythe and heavy boots*

bring it~

Posted 10/25/15

Every time I pass this thread I think it says Macy’s and I feel really confused for a few seconds.

totally not excited nope

Posted 10/25/15
Is Marcy married to a Hamadryad? Because he totally should be. *-*
Posted 10/25/15
I like the new banner and I can’t wait for the festive clicking.
Posted 10/26/15

I’m really excited for this event, can’t wait to see the new items. Also want to thank you guys for making it every half an hour instead of fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes meant (to me), being glued to the computer. This is a lot less demanding, which means I can watch my scary movies & play while celebrating Halloween. :)

Edit: /totally thought Marcy was female

Also, the banner is beautiful! Really wish we could keep the themes (i.e. the banner) from the events with a little customization. I’d definitely keep this one — especially if I could make the forums & site navigation (everything below the banner, clickable links, etc.) in brown(s) or orange.

Posted 10/26/15, edited 10/26/15
So ready!! Let’s get our harvest on!
Posted 10/26/15

o____________________________o

Edit;;  There’s one on the sacred tree, now, too… But I can’t manage to copy the link.
Edit edit;;
code sourced it.

Posted 10/26/15, edited 10/26/15
*stares at the banner*
Posted 10/27/15
... D: Are we sure this isn’t a Halloween event. 8( I actually really love their little creepy grins >3>
Posted 10/27/15
... there’s a purple one in the gem exchange now
Posted 10/27/15
*pulls out harvesting tools* I’m ready! :D
Posted 10/27/15

time to bust out the farming memes

Posted 10/27/15