00:07 ST
New Forever Coats!
Introducing the new Forever Coats!

Seven designs were selected from the Carve a Companion activity and made into Forever Coats. A big thanks to everyone who participated in that activity and to the players who gave us permission to bring their creations to the site!

The coats shown below have been added to the Forever collection and are available for gems here!

Swirling Latte
This coat was designed by Sherushi and created by Plasma!

Morning Dew
This coat was designed by Lullaby and created by Plaid!

Mycena’s Monstera
This coat was designed by Adaris and created by Myla!

Over the Horizon
This coat was designed by aleator and created by Puppy!

Hint of Spring
This coat was designed by Miranda and created by Hush!

Sea Salt
This coat was designed by Nobo and created by Chou!

Rili
This coat was designed by Knight and created by priz!

Posted 03/08/22
They all look so!! Good!! What lovely designs! <333
Posted 03/08/22
i wish i could get the monstera kind of pet though if theres a mustroom for it i would use iit on sailboat if there isnt a mustoom for it then im ok with having one
Posted 03/08/22
Ah they’re all so lovely ;w; Buying fodder to shroom over is going to be so much more painful now and I mean that in the best possible way!
Posted 03/08/22

glaselkj
Since these are Forever coats (which means they won’t retire or cycle out), you have plenty of time to save up for one! :) Just play some games regularly, and you’ll eventually be able to turn Sailboat into a Monstera for sure!

Posted 03/08/22
Awh these are all so beautiful!!
Posted 03/08/22

THEY ALL CAME OUT SO BEAUTIFUL!!! im in absolute awe of these new forevers i need them all TTOTT
im so grateful a food theme coat was picked im absolutely OBSESSED with it, so adorable!!

Posted 03/08/22
Ooo, can’t wait to get all of them, they all look beautiful!
Posted 03/08/22
These are absolutely stunning!
Posted 03/08/22
Ahhh they’re all gorgeous!!
Posted 03/08/22
Look at all these new friends! Absolutely lovely designs, I’ll almost certainly be picking up a few of them in the future!
Posted 03/09/22
These are so amazing! n____n <3
Posted 03/09/22
the monstera and latte ones have my heart <3
Posted 03/09/22

They are all so pretty! These honestly encouraged me to become more active on MC !!
The artists did amazing!!

Posted 03/09/22
O,O Woooooowwww !!!!!  These are all gorgeous!  I love how there is something for everyone’s tastes. 
Posted 03/09/22

SO BEAUTIFUL!! I need like 1,000 of each right this minute <3

and the Swirling Latte is just precious

Posted 03/09/22
Had to nab these guys ^^ but I noticed a glitch with the Hint of Spring dras. When you select the upright pose, it instead directs you to purchasing an active pose, and vice versa, when you select the active pose, it directs you to the upright pose instead. I tried selecting the active pose twice, as that’s the pose I prefer for most drasilis, with the same result and instead had to select the upright pose to get my active pose.
Posted 03/09/22
I love them… I’ll have to get all the inekis at some point. Already nabbed a Swirling Latte because it is spot-on my aesthetic. Gorgeous work.
Posted 03/09/22
I saw the same thing, Rowyn—and, unfortunately, I was click-happy and failed to realize it before buying the upright instead of the active (when I’d selected/wanted the active) ;A; I keep being told I need to slow down, and what do I do? Not that xD; -shame-
Posted 03/09/22
I absolutely love them all, but I especially n e e d Sea Salt and Swirling Latte! So excited for the new coats.
Posted 03/09/22

Rowyn NunuBun I’m sorry about that! Glitch will be able to fix that when he gets home tonight which unfortunately will be quite late.

If you got the wrong pose by mistake, please send me a quick echo with a link to the pet and I can get it fixed! <3

Edit: This has been fixed!

Posted 03/09/22, edited 03/13/22
Yay I’m so excited to see these get set up!! Congratulations to the winning designs :D
Posted 03/09/22
These are all so nice! I love the variety, too.
Posted 03/09/22
OMG These are all so beautiful!!!
Posted 03/09/22
I blow a kiss to each one,,
Posted 03/10/22
thnx u crow u sure nice though to
Posted 03/15/22
just made my first pet with the hint of spring coat, i really adore it - thank you :)
Posted 03/20/22