08:25 ST
[RAFFLE] It's that time again!
OregonCoast Looks like glitch’s link added an extra “s” after the event part of the url, oops! The link should be the same as the raffle link in the banner. :3
Posted 09/07/16
OregonCoast sorry about that! It was just a link to the raffle page (like the one in the page header). In any case, I’ve fixed the link in my post :)
Posted 09/07/16, edited 09/07/16
glitch Firkasa  thank you both for the replies!  I did just go up and click the link in the banner, but felt you might want to take a peek at the link in the post all the same c=
Posted 09/07/16
Yay! Looks like I won! I’m so happy!
Posted 09/08/16

I’m speechless.

First ticket drawn. Wow. I just… Wow. I was expecting nothing because of no ping, but…

Thanks so much for this raffle, I’m so excited for this changey.

Posted 09/08/16
Congrats winners!! And R.I.P. my nuggets. I was super pumped to see my % stay over 30 near the draw, but thems the breaks
Posted 09/08/16
Omg I can’t believe I won a glowy. Excuse me while I go scream in the corner…
Posted 09/08/16
Congrats to all the winners! And woo a cave capsule! ^-^b Hopefully it has something in it that I’m really wanting! :D
Posted 09/08/16
Congratulations to all the winners! :)
Posted 09/08/16

Just have to mention how fun it was to watch the drawing on the page. I hope that’ll be standard for raffles from now on!

And of course, congrats to all the winners. :D

Posted 09/08/16
:o Awesome! It’s the first time I’ve won a capsule so I’m anxious to see what’s in it. Though it doesn’t seem to be in my inventory yet. Did the prizes not go out yet?
Posted 09/08/16
Roan Pings and prizes will be sent out sometime today! There’s a note at the bottom of the winners list. I think there will also be a notification telling you that you received it.
Posted 09/08/16
Posted 09/08/16, edited 09/08/16

glitch
So, uh. I got a Cave Capsule 2014 in my inventory, but the message business at the top says that I got Aviator Goggles. I just…wanted to check on this before I opened the capsule that something isn’t buggy here?

(Totally aside…eeeeee loot!)

Posted 09/08/16
Dracogryph That’s because I sent out aviator goggles instead of cave capsule 2014’s, and you ninja posted between when I fixed the items and when I fixed the notifications. The capsule is fine :) Congrats on winning in the raffle!
Posted 09/08/16, edited 09/08/16
glitch *shoves black leotard under the couch* Ninja, me? Nooooo…you must be mistaken. But that makes a lot more sense now, thank you for the clarification! :D
Posted 09/08/16
Yay I won something :D
Posted 09/08/16
Thanks so much and grats to all the other winners!
Posted 09/08/16
Yay! I’ll be able to get next month’s OotS with these gemmus c:
Posted 09/09/16

omg 14th dranwn.. nice! Hadnt even expected that to happen honestly as I couldnt afford all the tickets 8’D

*crosses my fingers, hoping that this means I have a lucky day ahead of me * ;u;

Posted 09/09/16
I have no idea how to check if I won something, because I can’t find the page with the actual raffle stuff on it. Very frustrating.
Posted 09/09/16

Vely Thank you, I must have missed that part, I didn’t scroll to the very bottom after checking the winner list.

:o I got a Crowned Crane mushie out of my capsule!

Posted 09/09/16

EmiT
All winners have been mentioned in this post. ^^ If you didn’t get a mention and a notification about getting loot, then I’m afraid you’re not among the winners!
(Also, the raffle page can still be accessed via this url.)

Posted 09/09/16
Rhyme Thank you for the quick response! I wouldn’t have thought the results would be posted in the middle of a thread, I never thought to look for them there. Link/content accessibility is an issue i’m finding I have a lot here.
Posted 09/09/16

:D I won a thing!!

/late lol

Posted 09/11/16
The results won’t load for me on the raffle page and I cannot click the drop down menu either. It just won’t open.  Nevermi d I can from my phone since I am at home now.
Posted 09/14/16, edited 09/14/16