03:21 ST
[EVENT] Into the Caves (August 14 - August 28)

glitch I’ve solved my puzzle on mobile, but I don’t get a message or anything-I checked the activity page and it isn’t marked as completed.

Posted 08/18/16
Thank you for the fix! I got my puzzle done and clue for the paths :P
Posted 08/18/16
Thanks for the fix, I was able to complete mine in just a few minutes without any frustration!
Posted 08/18/16
I was able to finish it this time, thanks for fixing it!
Posted 08/18/16

I was able to finish it, then ran into the same problem as Espurr… seems like my luck has seen better days xD
Now that it’s doable again I’ll try later on to see if it finally register with the site ^^  *feed nuggets to the event*

Posted 08/18/16
Fixed :D Done in a few minutes.
Posted 08/18/16

\waves

Thanks for the fix, Glitch! ^_^

Posted 08/18/16
Yay, all fixed! Thanks glitch!
Posted 08/18/16

To people that are still having issues, likely what’s happening is that your browser cached part of the old puzzle and is mixing the two together. You can force a “hard refresh” via ctrl-shift-r to make it renew any cached components. You may also find it “fixes itself” over the next hour or so as your cache expires :)

[@espurr] and Tsaiah in particular: the “missing piece” is always the bottom-right one, so if your puzzle includes the bottom-right piece as both of your screenshots do, you’re looking at the caching above issue.

Posted 08/18/16, edited 08/18/16

I finally got it to work! \o/

Me and puzzles usually do not get along, so it took me a while to get it. A fun challenge, though.

Posted 08/18/16
Have I mentioned that slider puzzles are my favorite? They really, really are. Glad to see this type of activity brought back this year. :‘D
Posted 08/18/16
Finished the updated puzzle in a minute :D
Posted 08/18/16

having a little trouble visualizing the thing at the end of these image riddles and how to solve this one. i think i will come back to it since i got this far, gotta go to bed. i just know i am missing some obvious clue so looking at it with fresh eyes might help.

for those having trouble solving the image riddles:

sometimes it helps to find a synonym for the picture you are looking at. thesaurus.com is good when your vocabulary decides to take a midnight stroll(like mine)
Posted 08/19/16
I can’t seem to understand what comes after the image riddles
Posted 08/19/16

Same here, the part after the image riddles is confusing me as well.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out. I thought I had entered the same thing the first time too, but it worked now.

Posted 08/19/16, edited 08/19/16

The part that comes after the riddles confuse the ever loving heck outta me, too… Took me almost a while episode of a show I’m watching to figure it out.

Another bad point that stuck me for a longggg while, was one specific image… Thing… I for the life of me, could NOT figure out what it was for a GOOD while.

It was an image, that upon figuring it out, apparently may have had something to do with a part of a fish… Seriously, it looks NOTHING AT ALL LIKE ANY PART OF A FISH, let alone the suggestion of one.

It honest-to-god looked more like a sprout, seed, bulb, or some other type of growing plant thing to me. XD

Posted 08/19/16

I got that bit right away Skye. ;P

Have been stuck on something else though.

It looks quite a bit like a shark’s fin sticking up out of the water, though you’d be right for it not really looking like a fish. I can’t figure out what the arrow is pointing to with the foot stepping on a loose floorboard since that can be any number of interpretations.
Posted 08/19/16
LOL I had a similar experience with a different image
It turns out that snotty nose was actually a stinky toe!

But Poly, I was stuck on the same thing you were. It took me a long time and some help from friends.

the arrow is pointing to the lines, which represent a sound
Posted 08/19/16

And…. I’m stuck. I can’t for the life of me figure out what word this picture is supposed to correspond with.

it looks like a cracked/broken toilet but I can’t find any way to add the letter K anywhere in there and get the right answer.

Would someone please give me some kind of hint if possible?

Edit: I got it… It seems so obvious now.

Just wanted to drop by and say I LOVED today’s activity with the picture clues! I saw the cave drawings on the main map on the first day and I’ve been looking forward to reaching this point and finding out what that was about. I had to think about a couple of them but that’s what makes it fun and more rewarding when you reach that “aha!” moment! Anyway, this event is great so far, thanks for setting it up for us!
Posted 08/19/16
I knew what the second image was but…
I would never have figured it out if I didn’t google animal anatomy pics. X)

Nice riddle!

edit: oops, there are more riddles. Gotta read. :P
edit: finished them all thanks to good ol’ thesaurus.

Got through all the riddles, but I’m not sure what to do with the multi-dial lock o-o
Posted 08/19/16
[@Mcmelly]
Pay close attention to the flavor text. :) It doesn’t have to spell a word.
Posted 08/19/16
Can anyone help ,e with the picture that looks like a claw? I can’t tell what the arrow is pointing to :/
Posted 08/19/16
[@Siebold]
It’s pointing at a feature that animals have inside of their claws! If you’re a dog owner, for example, you have to be careful not to cut this part while trimming your pup’s nails!
Posted 08/19/16

I’m having an issue figuring out the first bit, if anyone can help with a hint? Please! =]

I also have the ‘toilet’ + k picture
Posted 08/19/16

bunny

What’s another word for toilet? Perhaps look up some synonyms. c: Hopefully, this helps!
Posted 08/19/16

Tamako
I was just typing out that I had n still nothing…when I figured it out lol
Thank you ^.^

Posted 08/19/16

I didn’t have too much trouble with the riddles, but the rotating disc lock is driving me up a wall.

I know I have to read the flavor text, but there’s nothing hint-y in the flavor text. I have scoured it, but I don’t see anything that looks like a hint and also works? My riddle starts “treasure you will find,” but TREASUR, all that fits, is not the answer. RIDDLES, GATEWAY, KEYHOLE, and ENGRAVE are not the answer. Everything I’ve tried is no dice. Can someone point me in the right direction? What should I be looking at?
Posted 08/19/16