17:39 ST
[EVENT] Into the Caves (August 14 - August 28)

snafflewyrm
Yes, thank you so much! Now I know what to look for ^^

Posted 08/15/16
So confused after th bone monster on the first day’s event. I don’t participate much in these so I’m super confused how it works in general.
Posted 08/15/16
SylphOfHeart
Bone Monster says that ‘nothing is sacred’. :D There is absolutely one thing in the Cave that is Sacred, though! Try checking there!
Posted 08/15/16

Crow
Oh! That makes sense! Thank you!

Posted 08/15/16
Today’s activity has me so confused
Posted 08/15/16
Marte
Pay attention to the name of the day’s activity and what Kerric asks you to do. He describes something about the name of the activity day.
Posted 08/15/16

raus
Thank you, I didn’t even realise that it had a name!

Posted 08/15/16
Marte You’re welcome!
Posted 08/15/16
I did it and didnt realize i had done it…. 8)
Posted 08/15/16

Hi! I have a question about day two, and I’m not sure how to ask without spoilers, so:

Is the goal for today “play the Cave In game & have 3 or less rocks left”? I feel like that’s what Kerric’s saying, but I’m not capable of doing that, so I can’t test it!

Posted 08/15/16, edited 08/15/16

sunflowershroom I believe so. That’s what I did.

If you try to work your way from one of the two bottom corners, it is much easier! That’s what I do when I play! It also takes a few games for me to get good at it, it takes a certain rhythm for me, haha.
Posted 08/15/16

raus Thank you!

I’d gotten it down to 7 on my own, so hopefully your advice will let me get it the rest of the way! Thank you so much!

(edited 4 hours later):
I DID IT!! I’m so excited! thank you, your advice really helped!

Posted 08/15/16, edited 08/15/16
sunflowershroom Yay! Congrats! I’m glad my advice helped! :D
Posted 08/15/16

I created a hint thread that other users are free to post their own hints in if they have them. Feel free to swing by for some help! :) I’ll have extra clues up for each day in the first post and you’re welcome to Echo me for further clarification or to walk through your activities with me. ^-^

Click me!

Posted 08/16/16

Just started on the event and can I just say…

that sad, little bat? 8(

Posted 08/16/16
This video seems like it will be relevant to this event.

Don’t Let the Cave In Get You Down

Posted 08/16/16, edited 08/16/16

Zukana
Ahahahaha genius XD

Posted 08/16/16
glitch I can’t save the maze on mobile (iphone 6s with the latest software)? :x
Posted 08/16/16
Lala If you only have mobile devices I’d suggest you visit a local library, or somewhere else that has computing resources. Remember that you have almost three weeks before the deadline for this activity :)
Posted 08/16/16
Aren’t we supposed to get two unusual rocks for a community day? ^-^ I think I only got one for today (unless maybe I did something wrong).
Posted 08/17/16
I have only received one rock for today, too.
Posted 08/17/16
whispers yeah I also only got one rock :c
Posted 08/17/16
Mm, I only got one rock too. Wasn’t sure where to ask.
Posted 08/17/16
I only got one rock as well.
Posted 08/17/16
never mind, thank you!
Posted 08/17/16, edited 08/20/16

Thank you all for posting! We will investigate the situation and ensure everyone receives the correct rock amount for the community activity.

Please give us a little time to sort things out - we will post again once things are cleared up to make sure everyone has been taken care of! :)

UPDATE!

The problem has now been fixed, and everyone should have the correct rock total if they have had their Day 4 activity graded. Please let us know ASAP if you believe your number of rocks is still incorrect!

Posted 08/17/16, edited 08/17/16
I finished the activity for day 5 and it gave me a pop-up that said “Your browser sent an invalid set of moves to the server” and then when I loaded the page again it restarted the puzzle from scratch. T.T
Posted 08/18/16

I have done the slide puzzle three times now, and it, too, has come up with the error: “Your browser sent an invalid set of moves to the server”

Edit:  Just worked!!!  As a note, though, I’ve been using Chrome this whole time…

Posted 08/18/16, edited 08/18/16
The puzzle worked fine for me and i was able to finish today’s activity.
Posted 08/18/16
This happened to me on my computer, but for it worked on my phone. I use safari for both of them
Posted 08/18/16