07:34 ST
[EVENT] Into the Caves (August 14 - August 28)
[@Toothless] Thank you so much!
Posted 08/19/16
Here’s another hint for the door.
Don’t overthink it.
A password that can be guessed at isn’t very good at all
Every IT person in the world will tell you that passwords are better if they aren’t real words
Posted 08/19/16
I seriously wish we could have a million of those chests from the slider puzzle!!!!  Soooo pretty *.*
Posted 08/19/16
yup…turns out i was looking at it too hard lol
Posted 08/19/16
After the riddles and at the door, I don’t have any flavor text or any sort of image. It’s just the password input box and the text that tells me there’s text.
Posted 08/19/16

TrippyTrix im gonna put this under a spoiler, i hope it makes sense?? feel free to send an echo if it doesnt haha

do you have your right answers to the 6 previous riddles, and the example riddle answer? those are all you need! the part that says “the right-most end of the line is carved” or something like that is the important clue from the text under the riddle instructions, if that helps
Posted 08/19/16

Miranda

Oooooo, thank you very much! I get it now!

Posted 08/19/16
So we are allowed to draw anything for the community activity as long as it doesn’t break any rules, correct? :3
Posted 08/20/16
LiveSky That’s correct! :)
Posted 08/20/16
Would it be okay if I used my drawing app on my iPad to do this activity? If so would it be possible to get the dimensions of the canvas since said app is weird and likes to automatically resize things >:/
Posted 08/20/16

Ugh I’m stuck at a picture riddle :c Help?

I have a picture of an entire arm + c. There’s also ‘the’ and a picture of a tree, but I’m confident I can figure the later part on my own. Just can’t figure what the arm means >:c
Posted 08/20/16
Gorwen
You’ll have to find another word for arm and add “C” to it for the first word you need. The tree part is just as it appears: a tree! :)
Posted 08/20/16

[@toothless]

I have honestly been staring at that for like an hour and just got it. This took me longer than it should have. <__<
Posted 08/20/16
Gorwen Don’t worry, it took me ages XD
Posted 08/20/16

Welp I just noticed that my drawing is past the allowed size (I don’t really know what happened lol, but I’m not very experienced in code and stuff) >.<

Could anyone give me the size of the canvas and also instructions on how to resize it? Thanks ^^

Also, another question: if I don’t have a chance to edit my entry before it is graded, will I be able to inform someone (a mod perhaps?) that I have changed it and still recieve the unusual rocks?

Posted 08/20/16
LiveSky Once you have it resized, we would actually prefer if you just posted again in a new post! :) It makes it easier for us, since we’ve already started reviewing the current posts. What program were you using to draw in? The easiest thing to do is to save the original image to your computer and then open it in an image editing program (like MS Paint, if you’re on a PC), then just draw directly over the image. It should save at the correct size (300x300) as long as you don’t physically change the canvas dimensions!
Posted 08/20/16

Dove Thanks! I have done as you suggested and made a new post c:
I was using sketchbook (express I believe) on an iPad (because it was the only app I could find that was decent and free XD)

Posted 08/20/16

I just received credit for the Cave Paintings activity, but apparently in the process my credit for the maze and for Hail, Traveler! was removed (as can be seen by their grayed-out stations), and the Unusual Rocks I got for them are gone, too.

Has this happened to anyone else?

This would probably have been better suited to echo - sorry for the unnecessary post. :c )

Posted 08/20/16, edited 08/20/16
[@Witch Doctor] Howdy there! We just checked in on this and are fixing it now. You should have your rocks back momentarily. :) The grading mechanism was being a little stubborn earlier, so this was likely just a blip in the system when we added your most recent activity credit. Sorry for the confusion!
Posted 08/20/16, edited 08/20/16
Dove Good to know! Sorry to be a bother - I was worried it might have been a more common issue, but I suppose not. Thank you very much for checking in on it, though :)
Posted 08/20/16

It looks as though something is bugged with our grading mechanism!
We’re going to look into it, but until everything is squared away, you might see that you have not received credit on activities that have previously been graded. Don’t worry, we’ll go through and re-check everything as soon as we have confirmation that the grading system is working properly - just hang tight for now!

Posted 08/20/16

Grading should now be fixed!
Please take a moment to double check your totals, and alert us ASAP if something appears incorrect. :) Thank you for your patience!

Posted 08/20/16

Sorry if these were answered before…

How many rocks are possible, total? 20?
(I’m not sure how many of the days are community days)

Also, when it says players will receive a copy of the event coat, does that mean we’ll receive a pet, or a mushroom?

Posted 08/21/16

IM SO BAD AT SPELLSTONES GUYS I CANT DO IT BUT I WANTED TO COMPLETE ALL THE DAYS!!!!

I keep finding Danish words… My brain is sludge!! QoQ oh well ill try again.. EDIT YAY I DID IT!! thanks for the tip rhyme!

Posted 08/21/16, edited 08/21/16
Gabriel Just keep resetting the board until you get a decent set of letters! I had to reset mine a bunch of times (I could only get as far as 200-something at most) and then got a board good enough for a 1000+ score! ^^ Good luck!
Posted 08/21/16
Oh great the one thing I’m completely trash at haha
Posted 08/21/16

I’m still stuck on picture riddles.. ^^’

The third one, witht he toe and the loose floorboard… I keep thinking “over the creek” but it doesn’t work. Blech. Someone help?
Wait, do we have to get 500 on one go? Oh dear.
Posted 08/21/16
Experiment
What is the animal doing?
Posted 08/21/16

If anyone has some tips on how to score high on Spellstones, please send me an Echo. <3 I’d like to post them in the hints/tips thread if that’s all right!

Edit: Got some lovely tips posted up on the thread if anyone would like to see! :)