15:52 ST
[EVENT] Into the Caves (August 14 - August 28)

HUGE shoutout to the above, @Toothless for the ongoing help they provided multiple people on multiple occasions!

Especially echoing me personally, TWICE!

You made this event far more satisfying for so many of us!! SO MANY!!!

(Not a dig to staff - excellent event - just some of us were in over our heads - which is reasonable, it’s not supposed to be a breeze)

THANK YOU SO MUCH TOOTHLESS YOU BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING!!!

Posted 08/29/16

Thank you to the staff for putting on such an amazing event!

This was the first event I have ever been apart of and I really enjoyed it! I still have a lot to learn about this website, as I am still new, but this definitely helped me! Especially those members who posted tips about each day — cannot thank you all enough :)

Posted 08/29/16

Thank you to the staff for putting this event one! It was absolutely wonderful!

It’s probably been my favourite so far. =)

Posted 08/29/16

Frankie
;w; Oh gosh thank you kindly for the shout-out! <3 I was more than happy to help you and anyone else who needed it out. <3 I’m glad you had fun!

Posted 08/30/16
I have a question, actually.  Is there a time limit to collect your prizes?  I would like to take my time choosing what I’d like, so I’m curious.
Posted 08/31/16
Jyotsana  You will need to collect your prizes before 23:59 September 5th (24 hours after the end of the event on the 4th).  You have time to think about your prizes; just don’t forget to collect them before then! :)
Posted 08/31/16

Myla
Thank you!

Posted 09/02/16
Just a couple of event reminders!
  • You have until tonight at 23:59 ST to complete your community day activities for credit!
  • You have until 23:59 ST on September 5th to spend your unusual rocks in the prize shop!
Posted 09/04/16
Quick question… For the memorial thingy community event, I misread what was required (I had 3 hours to complete as much of this event as possible) and wrote it from a perspective of the lost mycenian being a memorial statute. >-> Will I still get points for that? xD;
Posted 09/05/16

Dove
Sorry to be a bother, but I was slightly confused at the end of the event. I finished the last puzzle, and only missed two days of the event. My friend said she got the event pet and when she asked why I didn’t, we worked out I did not know that I had to click on anything else after completing the puzzle. I missed any instructions on the map page that directed me to receiving the event pet…

And today we found I actually can’t go back to the map page and follow any instructions there. Is it possible to still get the event pet?

Thanks for any help!

Posted 09/05/16
BittyKitty That’s a good point, players may yet become eligible for the event pet when their final entries get verified later today! There’s now a link to the epilogue page in the shop (right under the speech bubble), and the epilogue page will also tell you which days you have received credit for and which you haven’t :)
Posted 09/05/16
Updates!
  • As of midnight, the event is no longer taking player submissions.
  • You can check the status of your activities from the Adventurer Outfitter shop!
  • If you still need to collect the drasillis coat (if you’ve completed and gotten credit for at least 10 days), there will be a link in the Adventurer Outfitter shop.
  • Everything is graded.  Please make sure you’ve received credit for your activities.  If there is a mistake, contact the Bone Monster and we’ll get it fixed!
  • You have until 23:59 ST on September 5th (that’s tonight) to spend any remaining unusual rocks in the prize shop!
Posted 09/05/16, edited 09/05/16
I just want to say that I really loved seeing everyone’s community day submissions! :D
Posted 09/05/16

glitch

Thank you so much!

Posted 09/05/16