21:14 ST
[EVENT] Stellar Spelunking! (July 10 - July 23)
Someone sent the word airy to Airyn hehe
Posted 07/10/15

Man, now after I announce my strategy there’s NO pets that correspond to the words :C Can’t find anything good for Cork so here you go random person.
I agree, though, that I’m having much better luck this year. It takes a while to get a vowel, but the consonants match with it.

Posted 07/10/15
I haven’t sent any rude ones (I hope?) but I did send someone ‘stud’. :D
Posted 07/10/15
Kazu is flattered by being called “stud”, no worries ;3. I sent June “urine”, I know she’s aware I wouldn’t send her (or anyone else on here, for that matter) anything to offend her. Plus, it gets us both a minute off, so it benefits us both.
Posted 07/10/15

I sent one of my buds ‘prude’.... it didn’t occur to me until just as I sent it that I could have made ‘pride’ instead. >>;;;
But I have sent Xanadu ‘tiny’, ‘mite’, and ‘poop’ so :D;
edit: and just sent him ‘vain’ c’;

Also!  I’ve sent someone named Jack ‘jack’ and someone just sent my Marina ‘marina’!  So cutes. ;o;

Posted 07/10/15, edited 07/10/15
I sent Potato the word ‘root’ and received the word ‘yell’ back. XD
Posted 07/10/15

omg can we please get full-size images of the star-stuff? :D I am already as obsessed with it as I was the shinies from last year ^^

(and just fyi the beads from spring never ended up the misc imgs section)

Posted 07/10/15

I am happy to take *all the rudes.*

A minute’s a minute, whatever word it comes with. xD

Posted 07/10/15

I’ll try to get the misc images page updated soon, too! :)

@Riley- That made me giggle. XD Jav sends you a “gee, thanks” in return. I was uber tempted to send Tyby “gay” earlier, but it wasn’t a four letter word~ D8

And oh my gosh, what is this- I don’t remember getting so flooded with words last year! You guys just like me more this year, huh? xD I feel bad when I poof for a few hours and can’t keep up with returning words. I always go for four letter words since it seems to be a bit of a waste otherwise.

Also, I hope there’s a compilation of the star stuff as an item, like the pile of shinies from last year. It’s really beautiful! ;u; Should check before I speak :B

i feel so bad for sending 3 letter words to people, the letters i keep getting are horrible -head desk-

Also i have one person that keeps sending me words faster than i can send them, I’m sorry XD

Posted 07/10/15
is there a way to make the uhh letter tiles on the mining page a little bit brighter/easier to distinguish from the background? I ended up just clicking random all over the page until it got letters so if not I will keep doing that uou
Posted 07/10/15

I keep drowning in words people send me. I feel bad that I can’t send back for every single one but oh my gosh so many!! ;3; I appreciate them though, I like words :D

I’m also really hoping someone sends spacey words to either Eris or Titan since they were both named after moon/dwarf planets ;3;

I’ve been having so much fun coming up with words XD I know it’s probably more efficient to send 4-letter words, but I’ve come up with ‘ironman’ ‘cosmic’ and ‘alien’ so far.
Posted 07/10/15

Having fun so far, but the ‘bell’ option won’t stay unticked??
And it would last event, is there anything I can do about that?
The sound is jarring, the tab already notifies me without it =/

Posted 07/10/15
This word challenge is killing me. I suddenly find myself running out of room trying to hoard letters to get the words. >>;
Posted 07/10/15

I am having fun so far.  I pretty much have been sending words to random people oops I guess I should send them to people that sent words to me…

Also, the Q letter looks very unfortunately like an “O” since the tail of the q is covered…oops…but that’s probably just me.

Posted 07/10/15
Another quick update:
If you’re using IE you probably found that the tiles you were mining looked kind of weird… not very tile-like and just sort of grey. This has been fixed :)
Posted 07/10/15
I need that starchaser.
Posted 07/10/15
And yet another:
We now have a forum for Stellar Spelunking related threads :) We’ll be moving existing threads in there over the next few minutes.
Posted 07/10/15
If you’re using IE you probably found that the tiles you were mining looked kind of weird… not very tile-like and just sort of grey. This has been fixed :)glitch

idk if this is related to my suggestion at all(and if not, im sorry, it is hard to tell) but I just want to clarify that I am using chrome so I don’t…think I am having this bug, but of the “tiles” I’ve managed to locate in the image they do seem kind of small, grey and un-tile-like. so could that still be a bug? it’s very different from last years tile collecting event, I had no trouble at all finding them in the picture.

Posted 07/10/15
I just sent “extraordinarily” to Potato. Figured I’d get my 15-letter word in early so I can relax for the rest of the event XD
Posted 07/10/15

“Honor” isn’t a word?? :/

I understand it not recognizing “boor” (well, kind of), but…“honor”?

Posted 07/11/15
You may find that the dictionary is using the English spelling for that (and possibly a few others?), which is ‘honour’. If not, it iiiis pretty weird for that one to be missing :|
Posted 07/11/15
I just sent my first rude word. I’m so ashamed. It gave me nine Star Stuff though. -cries-
Posted 07/11/15

I love this event because my bud Yoshi took advantage of it to have one of her characters that is paired up with mine ask a question via word-send…

>w> SEEMS I HAVE TO COLLECT LETTERS FOR A RESPONSE…

Posted 07/11/15

Q.Q

Posted 07/11/15
WOW. And here Firky and I were complaining about have two Qs.
Posted 07/11/15
All the Qs mare belong to meeee~! ............ *cry*
Posted 07/11/15

If anyone was curious you can get fancy silver tiles from the meteor on the left sometimes

I don’t think they do anything but yay new color!

Posted 07/11/15, edited 07/11/15