04:53 ST
[EVENT] Stellar Spelunking! (July 10 - July 23)

*consumes this entire event*

IT’S SO GOOD

Posted 07/09/15

@raus

Dakota had a lil’ fawn over the Starchaser :P. Cx

Posted 07/09/15
Oh dear, I’ll be gone the last 4 days of the event :-/
Posted 07/09/15
Boooo Arintol, that sucks! I’ll be ~visiting family~ during the second half of the event so I understand ;3;
Posted 07/09/15
All of this is EXCELLENT and I will be obsessive about it. Yes.
Posted 07/09/15

-nods solemnly at raus and Deddo-

Also holy wow that drastically is pretty drifted :‘0

Posted 07/09/15
FIIIIIIIIIIISH!!!! <3 <3
Posted 07/09/15
THOSE FISH ARE SO PRETTY
Posted 07/09/15
FISHIESSS!!! Oh gosh… I’m SO going to lose so much sleep this event. o3o
Posted 07/09/15
o.o I need those coats.
Posted 07/09/15
Now that I’ve calmed down about the fish… I also wanted to say that woooow, I really like this dras! Normally I don’t like dras at all, or I think “the color is pretty, but I wish it was on a cat ineki instead,” BUT THIS DRAS… It’s so pretty and cool and I think I need it in both poses. *u* Not to outshine (pfft) the starchaser though because, holy guacamole, its colors are SO PRETTY! And it’s the first event pet in forever to have no edits, yeeee!
Posted 07/09/15, edited 07/09/15
i can’t even explain how excited i am for this event. i need 99942 Apophis and Astral Wraith in my life.
Posted 07/09/15

STARS? DID SOMEONE SAY STARS?!

//shoves self into the commotion

//takes all the star items + mushies

//runs away

Posted 07/09/15

-crashes through ceiling-

DID SOMEONE SAY SOMETHING ABOUT SPACE??!!

Posted 07/09/15
Oh my GOSH the bottle of stardust makes your pet all shinyyyyy! <3 I love the pets too! Can’t wait for this event!
Posted 07/09/15
*casually rolls all of my pets in stardust so they shimmer* 8| New goal. Make every pet sparkle.
Posted 07/09/15

!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM EXCITE!!!

Posted 07/09/15

It..

It’s orange

A-and purple…

And it.. It has stars…..

Posted 07/09/15

MAYDAY MAYDAY!!

SHIMA BROKE!!

HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM

Posted 07/09/15

Wait, the Stardust makes them sparkle? *looks at it on Amgine in the Magic Puddle* O.O Must Have! Amgine shall be the most glorious of sparkly nighttime beauty…*

*Other opinions may vary widely.

Posted 07/09/15

I am going to be playing this event SO HARD

I AM PREPARED TO DO NOTHING BUT MC FOR DAYYYYS *puts game face on*

Posted 07/09/15
Floating shinies and pretties and making/giving words.  Lots of my favorite things rolled into one.  I was so excited I forgot the date and thought my tablet was broken… again.  Now I just have to wait too many more hours.
Posted 07/09/15
all the coats and the items are so nice, but MAN i would love a coat of the mascot of the event! So pretty!
Posted 07/09/15

time for my favorite type of event again opo *crosses fingers that I have enough spoons to pay attention this time*

also I really like the apophis and starchaser colorations…so cool…the items actually look like they will be appealing too :o

Posted 07/09/15

-Glances at clock-
-Glances into my mother’s room where my Wii U and its half-working browser is-
-Glances at 3DS and its even more trash browser-
...Eh, I can probably get around my 3DS’s crap browser to be on for the start of my first event on here, haha :d
But yeah, I’m definitely excited for this! All the stuff I’ve seen from it so far looks really nice and I’m not going to sleep for days am I ahaha it’s my middle school insomnia all over again

Posted 07/09/15
I agree with everyone. The starry one is my favorite coat too, and I’ve been waiting forever for a drasilis coat I can reasonably get.
Posted 07/09/15, edited 07/09/15

So soon! SO SOON.

These are my favorite event items *and* coats of all time.

Posted 07/09/15
I just wish it wasn’t starting during comic con lmao
Posted 07/09/15
My first three letters are P O O this event is going well so far
Posted 07/10/15

*ogles new banner*

MUSHOS

IN

SPAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACE.

Posted 07/10/15