23:17 ST
[EVENT] Stellar Spelunking! (July 10 - July 23)
LYCAN STOP PUTTING FOOD ON YOUR DRAGONS
Posted 07/23/15
Reminder: this ends tonight!

The event will be drawing to a close tonight at 23:59 server time. Be sure to have sent or discarded any tiles by the time the clock rolls over, as they’ll crumble to dust as soon as it does. While mining has concluded, word sending is extended for another 24 hours due to popular request and it being very reasonable :).

Lightyear will continue to sell his wares in the Nebulous Novelties shop through July 26 though, so no need to rush your purchases :)

Posted 07/23/15, edited 07/24/15
*runs around screaming*
Posted 07/23/15

Just a suggestion for the next, similar event…please perhaps make it so that when you turn off the bell, it stays turned off whenever you leave and return to the page? And/or it stays turned off, period, until you manually change that?

I could swear that was how it worked last time, but this time, the bell resets to “on” every time you get letters, and if you turn off the bell and then leave and return to the page, it defaults to being turned on. And I can’t count how many times I’ve been playing this game with my parents in the room, or late at night, and I’ve forgotten to turn off the bell and suddenly this HORRENDOUSLY LOUD noise goes off. (My laptop is set at only 50% volume but yikes is that bell loud. ;_; I don’t wish to mute the computer as the clicking sounds it makes when I navigate sites help me determine that things are working.)

I hope something like this can be implemented for the next event. Apologies if I’m sounding complainy but loud noises really startle me…and my mother…and our cats. ;_;

Posted 07/23/15
seconding that request so hard. wwegh. the noise is just soooo loud ;^;
Posted 07/23/15

I am sad I will not be getting to my personal goal of sending 25 Q-words by event’s end… But I DID get to 20 Q-words! So at least I’m happy about that. :D

Quite, Quay, Faquir, Quotha, Quash, Quip, Queen, Quit, Quinone, Squirm, Quilt, Quad, Quinoa, Quid, Equity, Quit, Liquor, Bisque, Quaint, Equal

So many Q’s~ *rolls on the words happily*

Posted 07/23/15

I am so angry. It took me until the LAST DAY to figure out the asteroids in the mine picture are the Natantis and Regium Asteroids. It took me two weeks!!

It’s like when you find an obvious pun you’ve been stumped by for a year. I’m so upset with myself.

Posted 07/23/15, edited 07/23/15
Did someone say pun?
Posted 07/23/15
I just barely made my goal to get 1,400 star stuff to get two stellar bottles before the event ended. It made the last day fun, wondering whether I’d make it or not. x3
Posted 07/23/15
116 star stuff, only needed one more for another bottle of star dust…. -wallows in a pit of despair-
Posted 07/24/15
Those last 3 minutes were so stressful.  I had no idea if I’d be able to send my last words with all the lag. ._.;;
Posted 07/24/15
The lag made me buy a second lunar bottle by accident instead of letting me save the rest of my star stuff and when I opened them both in despair I was met with more sadness when I got yet another earring and Natantis Asteroid. I’d gladly take my useless star stuff back. -head desks-
Posted 07/24/15

I just don’t know where I went wrong

Posted 07/24/15

I didn’t quite reach my goal of 30 bottles, but I’m content… for now. 8|

I wasn’t content. :|

Posted 07/24/15, edited 07/24/15

glitch (#4) set the topic to: Break the law of gravity? It’s ok, you’ll get a suspended sentence.
[03:17:16] glitch: had to get one more in >>
glitch has left the room.

|:

Posted 07/24/15

Holy crap, Kiwi, that’s a lot of dust! People will start going blind on your profile from all the sparkly pets (if you use them all). xD

I only managed to get one. :c

Edit: TWO. Awww, thank you, Elsa! ;u; *rolls Matiq in the sparklies*

Posted 07/24/15, edited 07/24/15

;A; I did it. *collapses in a pile of stardust*

Posted 07/25/15

Well that about wraps up the event! Well, other than the Spare Star Stuff raffle.

I hope you had fun!

Posted 07/27/15, edited 07/27/15
When will prizes be distributed for the Words In Space minithing? :o
Posted 07/27/15

We are just about ready to give out star stuff for Words in Space! :)  It should happen within the next half hour.

Fast Juney and glitch. 

Star stuff for Words in Space has been sent out!
Posted 07/27/15, edited 07/27/15
Posted 07/27/15