00:53 ST
[EVENT] Stellar Spelunking! (July 10 - July 23)
@Skye- Uh… Wow. xD;;; On the bright side, that might actually be more fortunate than just a swath of vowels seeing that they’re worth 10 points a piece! ... Unless you end up having to discard them, which would be lame. D:
Posted 07/11/15

I wound up discarding 2 because I got a 7th and had a full workbench with ZERO words I could spell. :< It was so tragic!
But then I wound up using 2 and am down to 3 Qs. lol *pets the qs* Now if only I can get some good letters to USE them… XD

Edit: Tee hee hee. I just sent “Roan” to Roan. X3 This makes me amused and happy.

Posted 07/11/15, edited 07/11/15

“Honor” isn’t a word?? :/

I understand it not recognizing “boor” (well, kind of), but…“honor”?tehuti88

V

Posted 07/11/15

I seem to keep getting all the letters i dont need lol

Nice to see i wasn’t the only one that thought about Zuko XD

Posted 07/11/15

Oooh silver tiles? o uo

I KEEP THINKING MY Q’S ARE O’S *sobs*

Posted 07/11/15

“June” is not a valid word :(

What?

Posted 07/11/15
Yay Titan got one of the words in space words! 8D
Posted 07/11/15
I know I sent some to Titan!
Posted 07/11/15
Heads up!!

In case you’re unaware/have the event thread turned off, there’s a mini-event called Words in Space going on right now!~ Head on over to this thread for more information! :)

Posted 07/12/15, edited 07/12/15
We’ve had some reports that some people were finding the tiles very difficult to see. We’ve added a glow around them to make them more visible. Also, the notifications now show what word you got :)

*purrs with pleasure* Please keep this up guys, it makes me smile. xD

Posted 07/12/15

Glitch, I have a problem: I am not having fun.

Nope, not having fun at all.

I’m having a BLAST /shotdead

Posted 07/12/15
Niri permabanned from MC for breaking the rules >:[
Posted 07/12/15

*bans Niri* NO! BAD! :|

Ninja’d by glitch!  You know you’re in trouble when you get banned by both of us… :| :| :|

Edit 2:  Except I was banning Niri for the pun.  THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED. 8|

what pun…ishment.
Posted 07/12/15
........... sobs….
Posted 07/12/15
Aeon has received his name quite a few times :D
Posted 07/12/15

-side-eyes myla and glitch-

Lane, Marina, and Billie Jean have all gotten their names.  (well, Billie Jean got ‘jean’ but, ya know, I’m sure that’s what they were going for)  Billie Jean actually 3 times, if you also count the plural version. :D
frick I just realized her initials are bj kill me

Posted 07/12/15

The maiden here has gotten both “Harbor” and “aye.” I’m pleased.

Posted 07/12/15

Her word list has left me with plenty of smiles, every single one was set by different people as well :‘D.

Posted 07/12/15

Well, I couldn’t help myself, I was needing some air, the space is kinda dead…

*hides under ouch from Myly*

Posted 07/12/15

It made me so happy that someone sent the word “have” to my pet who does not yet have a name, despite what his profile declares.

Posted 07/12/15

Thank you Myly! I’ll have to find “cake” to go with this ;)

Posted 07/13/15
I decided I’m gonna attempt to spell a word entirely made of silver-tile letters. They probably do nothing, but it’s a fun little thing to do, hahaha. I have four silver-tile letters but I can only make a three-letter word of it right now so I’m waiting until I can get more. :D Has anyone tried making a word of only silver-tile letters? I don’t see people talking about the silver letters, but then again I don’t check the event forums…
Posted 07/13/15
Nix has gotten around three NIXs so far. Hehe. c:
Posted 07/13/15

I love the silver tiles but I do not have the patience to save them up and spell a longer word with them. I barely see em as it is ;3;

Though I’m sure receiving a word made of entirely silver tiles would be so cool o:

Posted 07/13/15

Ahhahaha Bacchus got the word “babe” and I"m v happy about this. :3c (Thank you Ambitious~)
And rum! Ahhhh perfect! (Thanks Akumura!)

Hehe! Please keep sending this nerd words - I wanna see how big his collection can get! c:

Posted 07/13/15, edited 07/13/15

*blink blink*
Ok, I’ve been fairly forgiving about finding the whole ‘words that apparently aren’t words anymore’ thing… But Vilify? Really? XD I mean some of the ‘words that aren’t words’ are funny to find and I just shake my head at, but… Q.Q

Anyone else found a favored word that apparently should join Pluto in it’s planet-not-a-planet-is-a-planet-again type standing? XD

Posted 07/13/15
I was kinda sad I couldn’t use the word MAFIA xD
Posted 07/13/15

I’ve had a lot of words I thought should have worked but they ended up not.  It’s always rather frustrating.
However…
Apparently ‘orca’ isn’t a word. 8|

Posted 07/13/15