11:19 ST
[Event] The Great Spring Renewal [Sign-ups]
The Great Spring Renewal
Sign-up Thread

If you’d like to participate in the great spring renewal RP event, please sign up with your group here. Groups can consist of 2 to 4 players.

For pre-arranged groups:
  • Designate one person within the group to sign up for everyone. The designated player should ping every member of the group in this thread and should not remove anyone from the pinglist without the player’s explicit permission, though they can add to the post as needed.
  • If your group is interested in adopting a solo participant, please say so at the bottom of your sign-up post. Include the number of solo participants you’re willing to adopt (maximum of two).
For solo participants:
  • Please indicate somewhere in your post that you are looking for a group.
  • Include your preferred group size (two, three, or four members).

If your pre-arranged group would like to adopt an individual who’s signed up in this thread, feel free to ask if they’d like to join your group. Please update both sign-up posts if the individual accepts your offer. A staff member will assign any free-floating solo participants within a day of their post.

Additional Note: Several players who are new to RP have indicated an interest in this event. If you or your group are willing to help introduce a new player to the world of RP, please let us know in your sign-up post!

Posted 04/13/16, edited 04/14/16
Signing up with Skye and Roan!
Posted 04/13/16
I am signing up with Fie95!
Posted 04/13/16, edited 04/13/16
[@Deddo] signing up with Hecate <3
Posted 04/13/16, edited 04/14/16

Signing up with Losty - Group 1
Signing up with thewordeater - Group 2
Signing up with OverTheWolf - Group 3
Signing up with [@artykittycat] - Group 4
Signing up with Juneberry - Group 5

I’m all set :D

Posted 04/13/16, edited 04/15/16

Signing up with [@Shepherd]! RP 1
Signing up with Crow! RP 2
Signing up with teatree RP 3
Signing up with Kay Mentrae RP 4

(Also I’d like to do several so if anyone else needs/would like a partner, feel free to hit me up!)

Posted 04/13/16, edited 04/21/16

literally the only canon characters i have are two members of the Wraith Army. who wants to talk to them

signed up with Ashlar

Posted 04/14/16, edited 04/15/16

Looking to be put into a group for this! (I haven’t been super active lately, so, something like this might actually get me to stop lurking quite so much!)

Happy to be in a group of any size, though, I suppose if I have to pick a preference, I’d rather be in a group of three.

This player has been invited to a group by the Bone Monster.

Posted 04/14/16, edited 04/14/16

I need an RP partner please. If I could get someone who is an active RP who is online during the evening (PST) that would be wonderful.

I would love to sign up! I am looking for a group as well. I would prefer a group of 3, but I don’t mind if I’m in a group of 2 or 4.

Edit: Signing up with Madara!

I guess this will be something of a new experience for me, I don’t RP very much outside of a little DnD so I’m looking forward to it!

Solo participant here, I guess I’d prefer working in a group of 3 or 4?

Heya! Thought I’d try my hand at this. I don’t RP much, but RPing in a group of 2-3 would be lovely. :) I’m EST (MCT +1), and I’m on randomly.

I’d love to explore outside the cave in the RP, if that helps!

Vysal [@Wyvern] and I are forming a group!

Looking for a group, my rp style is about 75% dialogue. Not so huge on longgggg paragraphs of exposition unless describing a new setting.

I have three mc characters to offer. My main is a young, exuberant ineki who likes exploring and that leads to trouble a lot. I have an older, slightly airheaded kelph with a nurturing personality.  And a newer character,  a grumpy, sarcastic haunted hound equally as young as my main.

Please shoot me a pm if you think any of our characters might have a great spring rp!

I’m on mostly in the evenings pst, and much more active on the weekends.

1. RP with Malis: A Shroom By Any Other Name
2. RP with [@Courier]: A Beautiful Bloom
3. RP with Prose: The Lost City

Posted 04/14/16, edited 04/18/16
Bird Crew reporting! 8D Team Heroes, Brotherhood of Friendship!! Crow, Dove, Loon, and myself.
Posted 04/14/16

I am a solo participant, and wish to participate with the sign-up, but I am looking for a group.
I prefer a group of 2, but am willing to be open to other groups.

I’m a solo participant and I’d like to participate in sign-ups. Preferably a group of 2 or 3 people, although I won’t be able to be active much since this is a rather busy period for me.

Team Super Busy, But Gosh Darn It We’re Still Gonna Do It reporting in with Firkasa and Amaterasu!
Posted 04/14/16

verscilith Signing up with [@Queen Elsa]!

Team Edgelords from Beyond the Edge is back

teaunicorn i am signing up as a solo participant, looking for a group! i’m fine with groups of 2 to 4 \0/

Also signing up with Streaksk !

Also signing up with Aikaikaik !

Posted 04/14/16, edited 04/15/16
[@Heresy] sings up with Rhyme! Team Kawaii Butts is backkkk..! >:3
Posted 04/14/16

Solo participant looking for a group to join! Ideally a group totaling 3-4 with me. c:

I work obscenely long hours, but I will find an odd half hour or hour to check into mycena daily, so participation should not be an issue. You will just have to wait to get a prompt back from me. I’m in the UK, so also, slight time difference!

I have three ineki baes at the moment. You can check out their profiles if really keen or read their tl;dr descriptions below, omitted their abilities considering the RP event disables them:

- Absinthe / Abby: reserved, frequently nervous, socially anxious, sarcastic bartender; enabler
- Solace / Siobhan: kind, intense baker; impulsive, likes to run, sort of a cold fish
- Justice / Josephine: stubborn, transparent, black and white thinking, has high expectations, easygoing/timid astronomer

(I know what you’re thinking, A+ functioning characters ... I said with sarcasm um. in my defense, they all are related to each other and there’s a story arc going on um so if I’m somehow lucky to be chosen into an RP instead of being randomly assigned, just choose whichever one suits y’all the most, thanks xD)

not looking for any more RPs :3

edit:

Also signing up with Losty for an RP! c:
and with Akira for an RP!

WOOO.

Posted 04/14/16, edited 04/16/16

*fidgets* i’m hesitant but interested. I’ve never forum RPed so it’ll be new for me. I do RP though…and i have made a custom of my main RP character. I just usually RP in Skype :x Hit me up if you’re cool with a practical newb.

You can also select a named pet in my profile and i’d be happy to try and make up a character for them on the spot. I’m open to whatever plot.

i’m mostly interested in one-on-one or a three group RP but i guess i could be open to a four person RP depending on plot.

Willing to play more than one Character if desired.

I guess it can’t hurt to sign up…

I’m a solo participant, and would prefer a group of 2, but can probably handle a group of 3 if needed.
(Heads up, none of my character’s profiles follow canon but personality and stuff would stay the same in canon, only history and some aspects of relationships would change)

Solo participant here! No preference on group size c:

Now in a group with Cloudbug and Wyvern!

Welp, signing up solo, I guess. I’m still a newbie, so I can’t really say I’ll be good at RP-ing ^^’
I have no preference over how many people in a group~ X3
Also, I only have one pet, is that alright? X’D

TypicallyUsual and I firewyrm2018 will be participating!
Azurrys signing up with DelightfulDragon c:
Posted 04/14/16

Solo person here! I have no preference on group size.