04:05 ST
[Event] The Great Spring Renewal [Sign-ups]
Two lamers reporting in for duty! That is to say, Feli and I (Chessie) are signing up together o/
Posted 04/14/16

Signing us up!
Riaa Jordii

Posted 04/14/16

I’d like a group or partner on this! I have no preference on group size :3

This player has been invited to a group by the Bone Monster.

Posted 04/14/16, edited 04/14/16

Solo Nerd this time! I have no preference in group (group nerd] size :D

adopt me

Posted 04/14/16, edited 04/15/16

Crow & Prose signing up!
Also open to one more group of any size! :) Assign me, Boney! (I should probably mention that I’m happy to help out new players, too!)

Solo person, okay with any group size.

I don’t really have any fleshed out characters on this site, since I’ve only written snippets about each of them for various events. I guess I’d probably be using Morrigan the witch or maybe Sanders the not-so-adventurous…Adventurer? Resident nerd? I still don’t really know about him.

IMPORTANT: Lately, getting me to reply to a rp has been a hit or miss thing. I might be ready for a long session with lots of back and forth in one go, or I might take a ridiculously long time to reply. I’ll try to keep the long gaps to a minimum, but I’d suggest having another group to work with while you’re waiting, so you’re not stuck doing nothing until I get back into gear.

Anyway, I hope there’s at least someone who’s okay with dealing with my erratic posting habits…

Edit: I’m open to another group or two, and I definitely wouldn’t mind having a newbie.

RP Group 1 I’m signing up with Malis  ^.^  Peikko looks delightful!  I have Ness to RP with.  I’m not fussed, if you happen to have a preference?  Actually any of mine from StormSurge to the end of my profile are open for character creation and rp c=

Losty I’d be willing to join up with you for this RP lark too if you’d like?  I’ve never done the rp thing, but I’m on daily and should have the time to complete the requirements? 

Rp Group 2Dracogryph would you like to buddy up for this event too? c=  Sampion sounds delightful!  I think he might like to meet my PattiPearl <3 https://www.mycenacave.com/profile/pet/13029  she’s a jeweler who thinks the world is pretty sweet too.  And I know she’d be up for an edible adventure =D

I have a few pets that are easily changed into whatever character is needed, and I’d love to snoop around that new mushroom spotted by the Bone Monster’s den c; 

**I’m pretty sure I’ll be capable of meeting the writing requirements, but if real life takes off, I may get deucedly busy in a hurry.  I just want to make sure anyone who signs with me knows that I may have to vanish if my mushrooms (real life work!) decide to be over abundant.

...editing to ping myself so I don’t lose this OregonCoast

Chandelure and their lovely wives celebi and [@cubchoo] are signing up together ♡+++♡

I’m looking to form/join a group of 2-3! I’m open to joining more than one group, so please ping or echo me if you’re solo and interested in teaming up!

I found a team member! OverTheWolf and Jordii!

Hullo, solo person here looking for a few 1x1 rp’s. [I’m trash at group rps, sorry. DX] I’m decently active when it comes to rp’s, and I check MC everyday, multiple times a day. Though honestly, this would be my first rp on mycena.

I don’t really have anything written much in my one pet bio. Sooooo basically heres the gist of her.

Jindrath is sometimes known as The Prismatic Summoner. She heavily relies on magic in her everyday life. Who she was before she awoke in the cave is mostly still a mystery to her, but she is constantly working on ways to bring back her complete memory. She knows that she used to have a bevvy of spirits under her control that resided in her jewels, but they were lost as well as her memory.

She is searching for her two companions, Orinth, who was once her host when she was a lost spirit, and Orielth, Orinth’s love. Once she finds them she can then begin to rebuild her bestiary of spirits.

In personality she’s bold, wild, fun, but also high handed and often single minded. She can be extremely stubborn when she puts her mind to things or completely ignore things as she chooses.

OregonCoast Sounds good. I’ll be tossing in Mai with someone else so I have Peikko I can offer. Just need to give her a bit of a bio.
Posted 04/14/16

Solo participant here! I prefer a group of two but I’m willing to try a bigger group rp c:

I’m new to roleplaying but not as much to writing in general, so I’d like to give this a try! I’m looking to join one or more one-on-one RPs as a group RP sounds pretty intimidating to me at the moment. Each post from me will likely be one to two paragraphs long. I’m GMT+8 (15 hours ahead of server time) but keep late hours, so back and forths shouldn’t be much of a problem.

Here are some of the characters I have to offer and possible starting scenarios based on the prompts:

As spring arrives and her mental connection with Orin begins to go haywire, Nix knows exactly what she’s going to do. Having heard tales of the rare, and most likely valuable, flower that can only be found when it blooms, she’s decided to find it for herself before anyone else manages to. And when she does, she’ll sell it off to the highest bidder. Then again, the mushroom rumored to be near the Bone Monster’s den seems to be another valuable find…

With her ability to manipulate water highly unstable, Kai is going through a heck of a day. She relies on magic to do what she loves most: pranking people and playing tricks. Without it, she isn’t her. During this very stressful time, Kai separates herself from her twin, who she’s hardly ever seen without, to sort through her emotions… or maybe she’s decided that for once in her life, she won’t wait for her magic to come back to her... she’ll come to it, wherever this fabled renewal location is.

With the Bone Monster more listless and inactive than ever, Eden is hyped and ready to make a daring escape and have a grand adventure beyond the musty, old caverns. In fact, she’s already packed and ready to go. All she needs to do is make it past the big, lumbering pile of bones… right?

Edit: I’ve already found three groups to RP with, though I may be interested in more. Shoot me an echo!

Solo, would like a group of 2-3 to work with. The first three pets on my profile have bios and I’d be happy to RP with any of those, though the next three can be included in an RP if none of them fit.

I would be happy to join one or two groups, but would only be able to post a couple of times a day, usually. I would be able to post most days. I usually RP via Skype, but I am a little familiar with forum-style. My preference would be posts that are no longer than a few paragraphs long.

I’d be able to work with any of the provided prompts, but the first three look most comfortable for me.

Assigned group: Vely Faerie [@Hera]

Signing up myself, Kippie, [@Priestess], and Lady as a group!

Team Yelling About Sports Anime is here with Cien and Amaterasu!

I’m also open to having multiple roleplays for this event, as long as you don’t mind slow replies until I get my thesis turned in next week! I’ve never done canon before, though, so it’ll take a bit of getting used to. :‘D

Posted 04/14/16

I am solo and am willing to join a group with any number of members :)

Signing up for
[@courier] and [@Astrophelix] 8)
[@courier] [@astrophelix] Watchdog Auswren (the winter fun book reunion!)

and probably more once ive bothered some ppl

Solo participant looking for a group of any size

Signing up with Poscat !
Several players who are new to RP have indicated an interest in this event. If you or your group are willing to help introduce a new player to the world of RP, please let us know in your sign-up post!
Posted 04/14/16
Signing up as a solo participant who is flexible about group size (willing to help new players)! Found someone!

I’d love to sign up~
I’m solo currently, but will definitely add some fun to any RP~
Any size works for me!

Signing up team Has-Too-Many-Roleplays – Aka: Plasma & KeeperGreymuzzles!

I’m also going to go ahead and sign up as a solo participant, because I have entirely too much time on my hands at the moment. I’m willing to go with any group size, and happy to work with anyone who might be new to rp :)

Posted 04/14/16
Signing up as a solo participant :) I’m looking primarily for several one-on-one RPs, though I’m happy to join a larger group if needed.
Posted 04/14/16

Signing up as a soloist looking for a one on one or small group rp :)
(Just a warning, it’s been a while since I last rped D:)

Signing up with toxicdos!
Posted 04/14/16
Me and raus are going to sign up in a group!
Posted 04/14/16
Me and [@Hera] are a group!
Posted 04/14/16

Hi! I’m a solo participant! I’d like to do a one on one rp, though I can be in a group if absolutely needed