13:29 ST
[Event] Winter Holiday Fun Book [SIGN UP THREAD]
Please post all chit-chat in the Event Discussion Thread, and restrict posts in this topic to sign ups only.

There are two options for signing up:

• Signing up with a pre-selected group of any size (2 or more).
    If you are signing up with a pre-selected group, please designate one person in the group to sign up. This person should post in this thread and ping all pre-selected members in their post. You may continue to add to this post throughout the event, but please do not remove any members without their explicit permission, even if they become inactive during the event. Once your group has been signed up, you are ready to go!

If your group is interested in adopting one or more solo participants, please also include the following details, so solo participants may be added to your group that will best suit your group’s preferences.

Additionally: Please let us know via an echo to me, Bone Monster, if your group is open to adopting more participants!
    • We are interested in a daily contribution of a minimum of (select one)...
      • < 30 minutes per day
      • 30 minutes to 2 hours per day
      • More than 2 hours per day
    • We would be interested in adopting the following amount of solo participants…
      • 2-3
      • 3+
  • Signing up as a solo participant looking for a group.
    If you are signing up as a solo participant looking for a group, please include the following details in your post, so you may be placed in a group that will best suit your preferences.

• I am interested in a daily contribution of a minimum of (select one)...
      • < 30 minutes per day
      • 30 minutes to 2 hours per day
      • More than 2 hours per day
    • I would like to be in a group size of (select one)...
      • 2-3
      • 3-5
      • 5+
      • No preference

If your group spots a suitable solo participant in the sign up thread, feel free to ask them to join your group. If they accept, please update both your sign-up posts. All unassigned solo participants will be assigned to a group within a day of their sign up.

You are allowed to sign up for multiple groups, but keep in mind that you are responsible for being an active contributor to each group you are in. You absolutely do not have to be part of more than one group, and there is no added benefit whatsoever (i.e. the participation prizes are based on your individual effort) to being part of multiple groups, other than the potential pleasure of getting to know more/new people and creatively contributing to various co-operative pieces of work.

Should it happen that a group becomes inactive or is not as active as you would like, please feel free to sign up for another group at any time throughout the event.

Links
Posted 02/05/16, edited 02/10/16

Hoping it’s ok to post already? (If not then delete my post, account and entire life)

[@Queen Elsa]
verscilith

I’m signing us up, nerd

Posted 02/06/16

Chibi Envy Chan
Nephele

Signing us up as well please?

Edit: Chibi and I are adopting Nanna

Posted 02/06/16, edited 02/07/16

Catbee[@ploo]radioArintol
I’m signing us up as a group!

Posted 02/06/16
Signing up with GoldenLupa and mosh
Posted 02/06/16, edited 02/06/16

*waves a little sign reading “plz adopt”*
Signing up as a solo. I could contribute between 30 mins - 2 hours per day. Don’t have a preference on group size. :)

This participant has been invited to a group by the Bone Monster!

Edit: Now part of a group including TitanEspoirveredii. Since we added an extra member I wanted to record it here. :D

Signing up as a group with Woracori
Posted 02/06/16

Alrighty if this is squared away then here’s me and mine, likely to be amended in the coming days.
[@Shepherd]
Pirran
Losty
[@Lorenzo]

Signing up as a solo person as i know… next to nobody on here :c
(Adopt me guyssss)

I should be available for…
30 minutes to 2 hours per day

And i’m looking to join an active group of 2-3 people preferably, but i’m open to joining a group of 3-5.

Edit: I forgot to add that i’m pretty creative (i’m an artist, but i like making things and coming up with ideas in general) and will probably do well in any creativity event or activity.

Hawkins
Akira
Miku
[@Toothless]
(May add more members later)

Signing up as solo… I’m available for 30 minutes to 2 hours a day- maybe more, depending on the day- and would prefer a group of 2-3 but I’m open to anything! :)

solo person here! honestly i’ll probably only be contributing <30 minutes per day overall, because i’ll be traveling during this event. but other than that i have no preference for group size or people, you are all great! ^^

MeeshAetherKeanaiPine

More members to be added later!

Solo Participant Searching for Group
I am interested in spending 30min to 2hrs per day and have no preference for group size.
Information that may be helpful;
As a member I am a fairly good writer and like to draw but I am not always so good at it. Genres I enjoy are fantasy adventure and sci-fi.

*plops an Adopt Me sign on the lawn*

Signing up as a Solo Participant.

I am interested in spending 30 minutes to 2 hours per day at a minimum, and I have no preference on group size!

Would like to sign up in a group along with TsaiahStanariParadise

Signing up as a Solo Participant.

I am interested in spending around 30 min (maybe up to 2 hrs if I don’t have any homework) per day and I have no preference for group size.
I am not so good at writing but I like drawing. (also this is my first time joining group event)

I’m signing up solo because I don’t know anyone. I has no friends :/

I am interested in a daily contribution of a minimum of:
30 minutes to 2 hours per day (I can do more though)

I would like to be in a group size of:
3-5

I can draw alright depending on the content and I can write pretty darn well! I’m hoping to get a group interested in doing most of the activities.

Edit: Redacted, we’re not participating after all. </3
Posted 02/06/16, edited 02/14/16

Adrian
Robin

Signing us up as a group! :D

Posted 02/06/16

Kathrin656
I have never been in a group event either, want to do something new together?

I am looking to spend 30 min to 2 hours (maybe more on my days off). I don’t really have a preference on group size as long as the group is less then 10 users in it. Any more than that feel like to many to me.

Fair warning to anyone who wants me in their group: I work evening hours not morning/day like most people do. Also I am 2 hour behind mycena cave time.

snafflewyrm
Signing up with
BittyKitty!
Plus
Insigne and WindyFox :)

Posted 02/06/16, edited 02/08/16
kiiseki & Ruori teaming up!
Posted 02/06/16

Looking for a group to join. I’m hoping to finish activities in 30 minutes or less per day. Unfortunately,  I’m limited to what I can do on my Samsung tablet.  I enjoy writing and have a few basic drawing apps though!

Thanks!

Now part of Team Snowdrops with panglossian and KaceyCat.

Last minute member of Team Silver Empire with arcticfoxies, snafflewyrm, and blackfoxette.

Posted 02/06/16, edited 02/25/16

Um OK so I’m new and this will probably need explaining more
But im willing to do about 30 mins - 2 hrs a day and any group size will work for me but I’ll lean towards smaller ones

So, Dracogryph and OregonCoast checking in right here. :3

Edit: So we made a quick chat, and figure we wouldn’t mind if anyone else wanted to join us in our appreciation of ‘80’s music. So, if there is a person or two that might want to join up with us or needs a group, we don’t mind that. Neither of us is guaranteeing more than about 30 minutes a day, however, though individual days may vary greatly. XD

I’m teaming up with [@Heresy]!
Posted 02/06/16

I’m signing up as a solo participant looking for a group.

I can contribute 30 minutes to 2 hours per day, and I don’t have a preference for group size.

Thanks!  This looks pretty fun from what I can see so far.

I’d like to sign up as a solo participant looking for a group. I can probably contribute of a minimum of 30 minutes to 2 hours per day (depending on my school hours because projects ;_;) and would prefer smaller groups, no more than 5.

I can’t draw. Well, I can try but I’m really bad at it. I’m more comfortable with writing though.

Thanks!

I’m signing up as a solo participant looking for a group!

I am interested in a daily contribution of a minimum of 30 minutes to 2 hours per day (the days I don’t have intership I can do more hours!)

I have no preference of group size (but I’m shy so I would prefer smaler groups)

I can drawn (not so well, I use SAI and trackpad, if you want to see my art, I’m dessieh at deviantart) and I can write. I write pretty well in Portuguese (my native language), but my English grammar isn’t that good.