00:46 ST
[EVENT] Shimmers in the Water (Sep. 19 - Oct. 3)
w eh Kiaus and I can’t swim send help
Posted 09/11/15
this is gonna be so cool!
Posted 09/11/15
Oh. This’ll be fun.
Posted 09/11/15
*highfives Pine* MERNEKI TIME!!
Posted 09/11/15

-plops onto Pine and [@Queen Elsa]-

WEEE MERNEKIS

Posted 09/11/15
Seriously all of you here in Mycena Cave are the best and I’ve loved every event that you have put on. I know you must go through a lot of work to get these events going, but I just wanted to share with you the amount of joy that these events bring me and others like myself. Thanks everyone!
Posted 09/11/15

Ooh, I hope that water lily is an item/part of an item; it’s very pretty! :D Can’t wait for this week to past so we can get started. ouo

I keep thinking that birdneki that we got a preview of a while ago is going to be released at the end of this event, but it’s water-based, so…?

... STORKNEKI!?

Posted 09/11/15, edited 09/11/15
Ooooh this sounds so exciting!  It does sound really complicated to me too, but hopefully it will make sense once it starts.  I’ve only been here for Stellar Splunking and that’s it so far.  I’m excited either way!
Posted 09/11/15
Oh. This’ll be fun.daemon

daemon; for some reason I can’t help but read that in a very evil tone…..>___>

Posted 09/11/15
Posted 09/11/15
glitch: I think of that comic every time when I think of daemon.
Posted 09/11/15
I’m looking forward to this ^_^ it shouldn’t be too difficult on a phone right? I’m currently without a computer.
Posted 09/11/15

Ooh this does seem really complex :‘D
I’m excited though! I really wanna see we the new stufffff

Posted 09/11/15

screeching

Halloween is my favorite event of the year! I’m glad this is going to be something similar.

Posted 09/11/15
I’m too excited to read the entire thing of this post but I will soon. I am just buzzing because it starts on my birthday :3
Posted 09/11/15
Awww yeah I am READY for this take me unto a watery embrace.
Posted 09/11/15

Oh I can’t wait! But, only a max of TWO coats ;-;? But, if they are shiny and pretty and want more of. *Grabby paws* Oh man I soooo want to see what the items will look like!

My question is, if this is a Halloween event, why is it starting in Sept and not like mid Oct?

Posted 09/11/15
omg event much excite
Posted 09/11/15

HEHEHEHEHEheheheheheeheheheheheheeeeeeeeee :D

*scurries away*

Posted 09/11/15
Eeee, this sounds SUPER fun!! And I’m glad you’ve been taking all of our feedback into account from the looks of things; looks like a nice mesh of common requests I’ve seen lately. I can’t wait! :D
Posted 09/11/15
LAsDarkFireWolf i don’t think this is the Halloween event. At least, it doesn’t look like one yet. I think they just said it’s going to operate similar to last year’s Halloween event, as opposed to being a crafting like one. I could be wrong though
Posted 09/11/15

(Hina is correct)

-slides back to work-

Posted 09/11/15
Well I just read the post finally and I think this is good. I like that the currency amount is kept very simple and not astronomical like the last one(woa…unintentional pun there haha) so theres less to keep track of. I also like that the coats will come in pet form and that the event is providing an opportunity to get both of the coats but limiting it so that the market isnt saturated with them. Best of both worlds solution I think, I am impressed with that. Perhaps this won’t be how it is for all future events but it makes me less apprehensive about this one. I think it will be fun.
Posted 09/11/15
Oooh, how exciting! As Phage said I’m also really happy and impressed with the simplified form of currency this time around, and the choice to buy either a mushroom or pre-shroomed pet. Last year’s Halloween event is still my favorite event so far on Mycena, so I’m really excited for a similar event!
Posted 09/11/15
Thank you thank you THANK YOU for giving us the option to buy pets instead of just coats this time! Also this is going to be the first ‘creative’ component event I’ll be participating in. I’m nervous but excited!
Posted 09/12/15

I’ll probably need help with like every single investigation. History has repeatedly proven I’m too dumb to figure these things out on my own. ;_;

Though given the fact that there are “activity” days too (which I assume involve writing and drawing and such—activities I’ve always avoided here), I might not be able to participate…I consider myself a writer, but not good enough to compete for anything. (I still mentally cringe remembering that recipe thing a while back, no way I ever could’ve gotten involved in that.)

I probably won’t end up with any, but I agree it’s good to offer a choice of mushroom or pet…I have quite a few mushrooms for which I have yet to gather the funds to turn them into creatures. I haven’t even grown my Summer ‘14 pet yet. :/

Posted 09/12/15

tehuti88 As far as I know, we’re not graded on how ‘good’ our entries are. I think we’re just required to do something and that it was clear whatever we did took effort.

I was too nervous to participate in the last creative event, but given that people around here are generally pretty nice and encouraging, I’m going to give this one a shot. Worst comes to worst, it’s experience for the next one, right?

Posted 09/12/15

Ah ok.

Though a Halloween event would be awesome xD. I know we wont get one cause this one is too close to Halloween (as far as how far apart things like events seem to be spaced) but, it would be fun to have all the Inekis dressed up in costume, getting candy shrooms xP.

(Edited since I can’t spell at 2am xD)

Posted 09/12/15, edited 09/12/15

I’m so excited about this, but I’m not really sure since I wasn’t here for the halloween event as to how it goes.

Hopefully I’ll get my Hard Drive soon so Delfae and I can play at the same time (since we share the PC at the moment).

Posted 09/12/15
Very nice! Looking forward to something a little different ^^
Posted 09/12/15