09:17 ST
[EVENT] Ye Olde Midsummer Faire (Aug 18th - Sept 1st)

I got a moonbow trout but clicked past the catch notification like a fool :D;;; Should I just post the screenshot of it in my inventory or am I out of luck unless I fish up another before the event’s over?

edit: APPARENTLY I EITHER HAD ONE LAYING AROUND OR I GOT TWO TODAY. :|

Posted 08/21/19, edited 08/21/19

Purr
For now, go ahead and post the screenshot of it in your inventory! I will check to see if we are able to confirm through glitch’s code magic.

Posted 08/21/19

Crow I just did the same >_<

Posted 08/21/19
I, uh, also just clicked past a quest catch. Oops.
Posted 08/21/19
Question: For the quests, can we send a love note or haiku to an npc who has a pet representative on the Bone Monster’s profile, or do these need to be to another player? Also, can gifts be anonymous, or does the player we send them to need to know who sent them? Not sure that I am asking for myself, but I wondered since I know a lot of lurkers or new players may feel intimidated sending to other players they don’t know. I know I was back when I was new.
Posted 08/24/19
As someone who also just clicked through a potion notification, it would be great if we could get a confirmation on whether or not a screenshot of the potion in the inventory is sufficient. >.>’
Posted 08/24/19

raus
You may send love notes to NPC Mycenians living on the Bone Monster’s account! And gifts may be anonymous if the sender wishes, though posting the screenshot on the Quest thread may ruin that anonymity.

Nyfeaena
I’ve confirmed with glitch that we will be able to verify the potions and fish, so a screenshot of it in your inventory (or even just a note that this has been completed) will suffice! I will update the quest thread to reflect this, as well.

(Sorry for the delayed answers to these - I’ve been doing house stuff all weekend >:| so much paint…)

Posted 08/25/19, edited 08/26/19

Crow
I think you meant to ping Raus in that particular spot, not me (but thank you, haha).

Posted 08/25/19
Whoops, yes I did! Sorry about the ping - but thanks for letting me know!
Posted 08/26/19

Are the dragons attacking? <<;

I could have sworn the dragons didn’t exist on the map and then a green one showed up and now a red one has too and a tent is on fire. 

Posted 08/26/19
Crow Thank you!!
Posted 08/26/19

Lala
I’m pretty sure the dragons have always been there? The green one definitely, since I remember clicking on him when I was trying to see what I could interact with.

Posted 08/26/19
Our navigation image hasn’t changed! The dragons be dragoning all the time. :D
Posted 08/26/19
Is there going to be a feedback survey for this event? :o
Posted 08/26/19
Thank you for answering my question!
Posted 08/26/19
Purr There will be a feedback form!
Posted 08/26/19
Is it just me or is no risk no reward getting more and more brutal? :l I want that treasure sir.
Posted 08/27/19

R4gn0r0k

I’m onto you….

(but really the odds haven’t been changed!)

Posted 08/27/19, edited 08/27/19

Bone Monster Oh, as you should be. Been first place the past five days and working on today. I’m coming for your entire hoard baybeee!!! >:D

(Also that means my luck is getting worse by the day which is absolutely believable LMAO)

Posted 08/27/19
Oooh okay thanks! << I can go back to using text link navigation then.
Posted 08/27/19

I just finally got a potion, but I was in such an auto-pilot mode I skipped screen shoting it ._.;;; (I’ve been maxed out potions 3 or four times this event in an attempt to get a potion, and now this XD)

Edit: Also…my Treasure hunter appears to be kinda glitched? I played yesterday, but when I went to play today, the score from yesterday was blank, and today’s score had what yesterday’s was in it. (At first I thought this was my fault, and I’d somehow missed yesterday and already played today…until I realized I spent the entirety of the day since roll-over sleeping/at the dentist.)

Posted 08/27/19, edited 08/27/19
Aaand I just did the autopilot thing too, with fishing. I swear I was being slow and careful just in case until today. LOL why fingers, why. At least I’m not alone in it.
Posted 08/28/19, edited 08/28/19
oh my god Loon you have so many pockets
Posted 08/28/19

sshhh it’s a secret

(I should probably slim them down, but it’s so convenient to have ones for each character…)

Posted 08/28/19
So I’m running through the adventure a second time, and…
I went to inspect the rift, saw the hook-like thing, and acquired rope with which to make a swing. Is it possible to go back to that action, or is it gone forever? |D
Posted 08/28/19

Purr

You’ll unlock the option to attempt a crossing once you have both of the necessary items. If you’re not seeing it yet, then you’re probably still missing something!

Posted 08/28/19
Thanks Keeper! :D
Posted 08/28/19

How do you see the rounds after Round 1 for any past day on Battle Brawl? I think my brain might be just flaking but no matter what day I click it only shows me Round 1 and won’t show me the winner. I think it used to at least show me who won?

screenshot from day 1, round 1. I made it to round 3 this day, so surely I should at least be able to see how I did?

Jacq

The rounds are accessed via the links on the left side of your screenshot!

Edit after checking: Humm, or they used to be - maybe they broke somewhere along the line?

Jacq Whenever the red timer pops up for the next brawl it seems that players are unable to access previous rounds of former brawl days. You’ll be able to see previous rounds once the timer goes away.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Posted 08/28/19