12:24 ST
[UPDATE] Introducing Mycenail Salon!
Mycenail Salon

Welcome to Mycenail Salon!

In secret, we’ve been working hard to remodel parts of the Cave and to retrofit some businesses with beauty parlors, nail salons, spas, and massage studios.  Instead of a Cave full of different environments and opportunities, we’d like to become your one stop shop to everything beauty related! Providing comforts and extra beauty to all the Mycenians in the Cave is now our top priority.  After all, a comfortable and pampered Mycenian is a happy Mycenian!

In light of our new philosophy, all Mycenians are receiving a beauty treatment on the house!  Enjoy our fine clays, nail polishes, fluffy yellow towels, and makeup treatments.  Tell us what you think!

If you are happy with new direction, there are a few ways you can help support our conversion!  You can help Carol, our former banker, create new nail polish colors.  You can also stop over to visit Rikur. He’s boosting our economy by promoting new wardrobes to go with those beautiful nails (which color are you wearing?!)!  Lastly, you can help us out by writing a review of your stay at our salon.

We have no doubt you’ll all love this new direction we’ve taken, and I hope you all enjoy your stay at Mycenail Salon!

Information
  • This mini-activity will last a week (until 23:59 April 7th)!
  • The complimentary services will only last until the end of today (i.e. all effects except the nail polish effect will go away at midnight tonight).
  • The nail polish will wear off after week.
  • If you aren’t satisfied with our services, you can “wipe off” the effects on the community settings page.
Activities
Posted 04/01/18, edited 04/01/18

Eeehehehe, now I’ll hafta temporarily reoutfit every one of my pets for a picture-saving session today xD

Thanks, y’all, this is great :3

Posted 04/01/18
As a lover of nail polish, I love this event so much.
Posted 04/01/18
I’m not sure how Meriwether will feel about this, but I love it XD
Posted 04/01/18

As a pretty princess I approve this update. 10/10 nails in the air.

Everything is wonderful and I love it. Best update, 10/10, take all of my nuggets.

(also i’m super stoked to finally get some nail polish items, NGL)

Posted 04/01/18
So this is pretty much the best.
Posted 04/01/18
You guys nailed it.
Posted 04/01/18

What do you mean this isn’t how he’s always dressed

Posted 04/01/18
Oh goodness, this is perfect! I am just cracking up so hard! And some of these nail colour names are to die for!

-waves frantically at my av- SHE’S GOT A VILLAIN GOATEE I’M DYING

AND IT LOOKS PRETTY NICE ON ATTY???

I love this ;^;

Posted 04/01/18
s t u n n i n g
Posted 04/01/18
I honestly have no words for how delighted I am. Boney, you look FAB.
Posted 04/01/18

Amazing

Edit:

Yes.

Aaah thanks for the makeover, much needed ^^
Posted 04/01/18

I love this. :D

Edit: This means we’re going to get a cool new shop with nail colors or the individual nail polish colors as drops from the potion game right??? :DD

This is…. This is beautiful.
Posted 04/01/18
This is amazing, look at all my fabulous boys, and pretty girls!  Thank you! :‘D
Posted 04/01/18
Can we disable the make up but keep the nails? I love the nails so much. ;; The face mask, not so much.
Posted 04/01/18

I’m with Shima. I know it said the mask and towel would go by tomorrow but it just looks less-than-great on most of my pets. The nails are great on the other hand. So that’s a thing. x_x

(Side note I love the towel too. It fits well on a lot more of my pets than the face mask does, that’s for sure!)

Can we have the towel as a buyable item after this? :D

(Edit: the eye makeup and lipstick would be great items, too!)

ROFL this has to be one of the best pranks ever…and I typically hate April Fool’s with a passion.  I give this a 10/10 ^,^  Boney you look fahhhhbulous! ^,^

I’m lovin’ the new looks for everyone and these towels look posh =D

Posted 04/01/18

Because even undead space goat knights need to feel fabulous some days

Posted 04/01/18

I agree with the others on the nails, the colors are amazing.
Don’t really like the face mask or the makeup, but I could see how others would enjoy that.

And how about towels in different colors too, as an item :3 ???

Posted 04/01/18
This must have been a huge amount of work, and it all looks fantastic :D
I really love the subtle items, I fell in love with the stony steppers/ear tips so I’m mega excited for nail polish! Plus I love a lot of the names wandering around haha.
Posted 04/01/18

This is so weird… Last night, I had a dream about painting my dog’s nails, I kid you not!

Conclusion? I’M PSYCHIC. 8)

Posted 04/01/18

This guy got it good! Such match!

Posted 04/01/18

Ruishi is a delicate feminine flower. Just look at that smile.

Posted 04/01/18
Shima polygone if you like the nails but dislike everything else, you can disable the effects today and re-enable them tomorrow when all but the nails will be removed.
Posted 04/01/18