05:34 ST
[Update] New Trial Artists and Upcoming Trial Artists!
Miku Soon!  I am getting all the info ready for them and assigning artist mentors today.  It’s a lot of information to go through, so once they get settled in, they can start whenever they have time. :)
Posted 06/01/16
Congratulations everyone, and welcome to the team! I am super excited to work with Chou and Meru and the remaining applicants in the following months!!! <3
Posted 06/01/16

Oh my goodness, congrats to Meru and Chou!!! Those mock ups are absolutely gorgeous
꒰♡ˊ͈ ु꒳ ूˋ͈꒱.⑅*♡ I love Meru’s use of colors and patterns and Chou’s coloring, especially the tail. Gorgeous job you two!

Posted 06/01/16
Congratulations, you guys! I’m really looking forward to working with potentially all of you in the future! I am so excited to see the beautiful stuff you’ll bring to the table <33
Posted 06/01/16
Yay new artists!! Congrats everyone! This is so exciting. :D
Posted 06/01/16
Congratulations you two ouo Very excited to see what comes next from both of you.
Posted 06/01/16
Congratulations, guys! I’m looking forwards to seeing more of your work :)
Posted 06/01/16
Yaaayayayay congratulations Chou and Meru! I’m so excited to have you both on the team and can’t wait to see all the awesome work you create!!!
Posted 06/01/16
Woah. Those are some really pretty mock-customs.
Posted 06/01/16
Congrats, you guys! You’re both super talented and I can’t wait to see what comes from you both~
Posted 06/01/16
Congratulations, you two! I’m looking forward to seeing your creations, I’m sure they’re going to be gorgeous. *w*
Posted 06/01/16
Congrats new artists! And also to the…. runners-up? Waitlisted? I look forward to creeping the pet pages and seeing everyone’s work :D
Posted 06/01/16

Congratulations and welcome to you both!! I’m so excited to be working together and can’t wait to see the wonderful things you’ll make! <3

And congratulations to the other final applicants as well!! Really looking forward to seeing more of you all in the future! :)

Posted 06/01/16

Those are adorable- the new artists look like fantastic additions to the team!
Congratulations you two, as well as to the final applicants still waiting to do a mock up! ^_^

Posted 06/01/16
Those look awesome! Congratulations to the both of you and to the other final applicants as well! ^^
Posted 06/01/16

Chou

Oh my gosh that leopard-spotted mock-custom submission is so awesome!!

If I had the currency for it, I’d definitely want something similar…

Posted 06/01/16
Congrats to everyone! Looking forward to seeing the lovely creations you guys create! :)
Posted 06/01/16
Congratulations! :D Both of the mock-ups look great, and I can’t wait to see what the other trial artists will make!
Posted 06/01/16
KaceyCat Thank you!! <333 ; v; The description I was given to work with for the mock custom was really cute, haha
Posted 06/01/16
Congratulations to both you lovely people!! :D
Posted 06/01/16
Those mockups are gorgeous, omg. More importantly: CONGRATS you two!
Posted 06/01/16
Congratulations, Chou and Meru! I can’t wait to see what you both create here :)
Posted 06/01/16
Congrats, new artists, for passing the trail. I cannot wait to see more customs from both of you.
Posted 06/01/16
Trial artists can now be requested on orders!

Meru and Chou have been automatically included on custom/edit orders that have all artists selected.  They have all been added to all sprout orders.

If you were selective about artists (edit or custom queue), they were not automatically added, so if you’d like them to be on your form, you will need to update it!

Posted 06/01/16
Yay! I can’t wait to see all the new pretties that will be made! ^-^ *is suddenly a little sad her custom was picked up just a few days ago*
Posted 06/01/16
Congrats you two! I’m so excited and so looking forward to having you guys on the team!
Posted 06/01/16

Congratulations! I’m so excited to see the beautiful art that you both (and the upcoming artists) make!

Posted 06/01/16

Holy crud, those examples are gorgeous.
I’m excited for the both of you! Couldn’t have asked for better people c:

Posted 06/02/16
Congrats! These are both really gorgeous!
Posted 06/02/16
Congrats! What lovely mock-ups! <3
Posted 06/03/16