13:29 ST
[Update] New Trial Artists and Upcoming Trial Artists!
Hooray!  New trial artists!

We have now completed the mock-custom portion of the application! After a thorough interview, a mock custom process, and much staff discussion, we have decided to invite two of our final applicants to move on to the trial artist stage at this time. Congratulations to Chou and Meru! With their permission, we are proud to show you their mock-custom submissions:

by Chou (directed prompt)

by Meru (artistic freedom prompt)

Once our new artists settle in and complete their trial periods, we also intend to offer trial periods to the three remaining applicants in the coming months: nhiwi, Princess_Sloth, and [@prizraka]! We are confident that all of our final applicants will prove to be talented, valuable additions to our staff, and are so excited to welcome them to the team! <3

Posted 06/01/16
Congratulations, everyone! :D I look forward to the wonderful coats you will make! <3
Posted 06/01/16

OM G CHINCHOU BB CONGRATS!! soooo cute

MERU URS LOOKS SO PREET AHHH congrats 2 u too!!!!!

Posted 06/01/16
Ahh congrats everyone! Both Meru and Chou did such amazing jobs on their mockups oAo and I can’t wait to see what the other three upcoming trial artists will do!
Posted 06/01/16
Congrats, everybody! I’m excited to see what you create in the future (:
Posted 06/01/16
Wow, stunning as I expected! Definitely want a custom/sprout from each of these two wonderful artists in the future. Congrats!
Posted 06/01/16

Yay, new artists!

Please tell me you’re going to be raffling off those mock-ups as customs ;-;

Posted 06/01/16

Congrats! :D The Mockups look aaaaamazing! Can’t wait to see what comes out of you guys, and to see what comes out of the next trial round :3

also i second a raffle for the mockups they are beautiful!

Posted 06/01/16

; o; Thanks for the kind words everyone! I’m really excited to begin, thanks for this opportunity Myla! Looking forward to priz, nhiwi, and Princess_sloth joining up too, this is so exciting, good job everyone!!

Meru your mock custom is so pretty, oh man * o*

Posted 06/01/16, edited 06/01/16

Oh! New artists! I am EXCITED! * u *
And I love these mockups, I would love to have them on my account. Such pretties. <3

Posted 06/01/16

oh wow both of those coats are super pretty~ * u *
congrats everyone!!

Posted 06/01/16

Congrats guys!

Would also love a raffle for these beauties, especially Meru’s!

Posted 06/01/16
Congratulations! Those mock-ups look great!!
Posted 06/01/16
Beautiful!!  I hope I can get a sprout from these guys someday! :D
Posted 06/01/16
Congratulations Chou and Meru!!
Posted 06/01/16
Oh, congrats! Your art is so lovely, can’t wait to see what you create for the site! <3
Posted 06/01/16
Congratulations, both — can’t wait to see more of your work! Am also super excited about the applications that were received in general :) Thank you, all <3
Posted 06/01/16

thank you everyone for the kind words - and to the staff for the opportunity! i had a lot of fun with the mock custom and look forward to working on the real thing soon. congrats to the other applicants as well, it sounds like everyone did a great job and i look forward to seeing all your work too!

and chou your mock custom is so lovely! the heart spots are so cute and i love the tail edit <3

Posted 06/01/16
Congratulations! Those are marvelous ^_^
Posted 06/01/16
Congrats! Those mock ups are lovely! :D
Posted 06/01/16
Congrats Meru and Chou <33 Love both of your work and cant wait to see more of it :)
Posted 06/01/16
Congrats! I’m very excited to see more work from you both. These mock-ups are gorgeous! *u*
Posted 06/01/16
Such beautiful Ineki *o* Congrats on your positions as Trial Artists, guys! I look forward to seeing your work on the site~
Posted 06/01/16
Congratulations, Sweetlings! I can’t wait to see all the amazing things you guys are going to create here.
Posted 06/01/16

Congrats to Chou and Meru and the other soon to be trial artists! n___n
Can’t wait to see what y’all come up with around the site! c:

also totally concur about raffling off dem customs /shameless

Posted 06/01/16

Congrats to all the artists! These two look fantastic, and I really like them both! The hearts on the first one look so nice, and the second one is a warm, cozy theme that I really like.

I look forward to seeing work from all of the artists!

Posted 06/01/16
Congratulations, everyone! Those two mockups look so gorgeous. I can’t wait to see what else you all create! ;w;/
Posted 06/01/16
Hooray! Super happy to see some excellent artists joining the team. :D Congratulations, guys.
Posted 06/01/16
Congrats, Chou and Meru! Those are some gorgeous mockups, I can’t wait to see the future customs you create. Also extending congrats to the pre-trial artists as well. ^^
Posted 06/01/16
Congrats! When will the new trial artist be able to work on customs? :o
Posted 06/01/16