01:43 ST
[EVENT] Darcy's Spring Sweets Dash (April 30 - May 14) - Raffle Drawn!
What happens to any undelivered treats once the event is over? Do those get turned into truffles like the ingredients? Can we still gift them to people? I:
Posted 05/12/16
Would it be possible to request the truffles themselves be put on the Misc Images page? They’re really adorable, and there are a couple I’d particularly love to use on pet pages and the like.
Posted 05/12/16

I wish we could get a choice of pet or mushroom, instead of just a mushroom.

I already have seven mushrooms—including from the last Spring Event—that I can’t turn into pets because I can never save up enough nuggets (while also trying to occasionally get a monthly or seasonal pet, and being unable to afford most of those, too). :(

Posted 05/13/16

Uh, i get an error message when I go to the kitchen page ? When I click on the image, whitout Darcy on it, it tells me that I have to wait, I dont get an ingredient and the timer goes back to 14min ??

It happened twice already.

Posted 05/13/16
Fusida are you referring to your most recent ingredient collection before your post? Here’s what I see in the server logs (all times are in server time):

10:25:36: you visit the kitchen
10:25:40: you successfully collect an ingredient (mixed nuts)
10:25:46: you load the main event page
10:25:47: you attempt to collect an ingredient again - this fails
10:26:13: you visit this thread to post your question

which indicates that you did collect an ingredient successfully, and only failed because you attempted to collect another seven seconds later. It looks like you have things open in multiple tabs, which can be confusing on android because mobile browsers suspend tabs that aren’t in focus.

In any case, your timer is attached to your most recently collected ingredient, so if it goes back up then you have indeed collected an ingredient somehow or another :)

Posted 05/13/16, edited 05/13/16

glitch  yes this was it. I didn’t get the “success” about the ingredient but only the error one both times. It may be my connexion who’s the problem here, or that I double clicked the kitchen image ?

If i’m still getting an ingredient then it’s okay ^^

Posted 05/13/16
Xythnia you can send and receive treats for 24 hours after collection ends :)
Posted 05/13/16
glitch Can we also still make treats in that time? c:
Posted 05/13/16
Xythnia yes :)
Posted 05/13/16, edited 05/13/16
Any option to convert leftover ingredients to truffles early? This is totally a low-priority request, I’m just impatient ‘cause the 450 truffle bags are out of my reach until my 40 chocolate chunks convert Q+++Q and waiting 24 hours is haarrrdd
Posted 05/15/16
And now to wait for the conversion lol. So many unused ingredients.
Posted 05/15/16

Posted 05/15/16, edited 05/15/16
Oh no! I fell asleep before I could make all my treats! I had like 400 ingredients…. God, I’m so upset.
Posted 05/16/16, edited 05/16/16
*Vibrates in anticipation of the raffle*
Posted 05/16/16

Shima, you should contact staff & see if they’ll let you still spend your points somehow :(. So sorry that happened to you! I actually almost did the same thing, on Saturday I had company over until late. I realized around ten in the evening that I had to hurry up & throw everything together >>. Coupled with more than a few drinks it was hard for me to get it all done /shot.

Also wanted to say thanks for the event! I always enjoy click events & this one was lovely <3.

Posted 05/16/16
It’s my own fault, so I’ll just live with it. I could have done it sooner but waited until later to spend time with my boyfriend. I just wanted to rant.
Posted 05/16/16

glitch

What does the raffle have? Like what are the prizes?

Posted 05/18/16

FloatingInSpace

The raffle will be for a number of Delicious and Yum-Yum cookie bags!

Posted 05/18/16, edited 05/18/16

The Roly Poly Truffles aren’t in the Magic Puddle, so you can’t preview what they look like.

ETA, oh, it’s an avatar background. My bad. ;_;

Posted 05/19/16, edited 05/19/16
Heads up! Today is the last day you’ll be able to spend your truffles in Darcy’s Kitchen!
Posted 05/21/16
was the raffle drawn already? sorry if I missed it somewhere.
Posted 05/22/16
Darcy’s Spring Sweets Dash Wrap-Up!

The Spring Sweets Dash has now successfully come to its end. Thank you to everyone who participated and assisted Darcy with her deliveries - she’s incredibly pleased with the results and is taking a well deserved break. We hope that you all enjoyed the event and collected lots of yummy prizes! As promised, we have a few more to award in our official truffle raffle now that it’s over.

Raffle Results

Congratulations to all of our raffle winners! Prizes will be distributed shortly. :)

2016 Event Facts

Total amount of…

• ... players: 703
  • ... players who collected at least one treat every day: 304
  • ... players who collected at least one treat on 10 or more days: 492
  • ... ingredients gathered: 198262
  • ... ingredients crumbled: 24514
  • ... treats sent: 41168
  • ... treats gone to waste: 119
  • ... shop sales: 10000+

Maximum amount of ingredients gathered by one player: 998
Average amount of ingredients gathered per player: 282

The top 5% of players collected 48 ingredients or more every day!
~20% of all truffles were spent on Spring 2014 and Spring 2015 bags.

Treat that was made most: Sweet Tart (8080)

It was the day of…

• ... the most ingredients gathered: May 3rd
  • ... all the truffle gains: May 14th
  • ... all the truffle expenditure: May 16th
Have a great spring!
Posted 05/22/16

yaayyy, fun event!! congrats to all the winners too, hope you get your fav from whichever bag you got!

i did some quick math, apparently about 11% of all ingredients we got were crumbled away!! i wonder how that compares to the previous spring events? i feel like i definitely had lots more unused ingredients this year than bug poop last year (altho to be fair i ALSO feel like i got a lot more of everything than last year haha) that could be interesting to check out!

also…

“Treat that was made most: Sweet Tart (8080)”

Sweet tarts for sweet hearts!! :D

Posted 05/22/16

Yay! I won something! *noms her cookie bag*

This was such a cute event. Thanks so much to the staff and the artists for all their hard work

Posted 05/22/16
Dove Is there a way to see the give/receive record page still? I think I may have been one of the highest truffle earners of the event ‘cause I remember I was at 900+ before the last two days…
Posted 05/22/16, edited 05/22/16

Thanks for the stats and congrats to the winners!

I totally lost interest around the 9th or 10th and turned my bell off lol, but I was still able to get all the goodies I wanted from the event.

If I’m doing my math right, it looks alike it was around 5 “gathering turns” per treat craft - or one hour, fifteen minutes per treat. That doesn’t seem bad at all in terms of effort:reward. ... Though it is not in line with my personal experience, of over 200 “crumbled” ingredients at the en of it - equal to over 2 WHOLE days of gathering! (58 hours, 30 minutes) :O

Posted 05/22/16

Nice, extra reward! Thank you =]
Congrats to the others, as well ^.^

Posted 05/22/16

Yay! I won something.

The stats are interesting- I wish I kept count of the amount of ingredients I gathered, but I know I got a total of 2209 truffles the joys of being a TA during finals

Posted 05/22/16

Stats are fun to read through c=  and Congrats to everyone who go a thing from the raffle!

Will there be a feedback/survey thingy for the event?

Posted 05/22/16
What was the highest amount of truffles anybody had total? I know I was just under 1600.
Posted 05/22/16