11:06 ST
[EVENT] Darcy's Spring Sweets Dash (April 30 - May 14) - Raffle Drawn!
Psst, when your pet is gifted some food, it says “jewellery”. Either it’s a mistake or some new fashion trend. XD
Posted 04/30/16
Mycena’s newest line of clothing: The Darcyial Delicious! Wear all of your favorite desserts with style!
Posted 04/30/16
I had a heart attack when I saw Darcy’s face when I ‘attempted’ to get into the pantry early — I think I’ve been watching too many horror movies, and spent too much time on r/nosleep
Posted 04/30/16

Rhyme Skye nothing wrong with wearing a treat or two…

but seriously though thanks for the heads up

Posted 04/30/16

OMG glitch NO
ANYTHING BUT THAT AHHHHHH D:<

Posted 04/30/16
I tried gifting but the pet I wanted to gift to isn’t coming up as an option. Is that a glitch or can we only send to specific pets? D:
Posted 04/30/16
Pikayu you can’t send treats to pets that aren’t participating in the event.
Posted 04/30/16
glitch Ah dang, that makes sense though. Thank you for the quick reply! :)
Posted 04/30/16
:00!!!! The satchel, parasol, and caplet are SO cute omg!!! And the wings!!! I’m gonna be getting a LOT of Cookie Bags…
Posted 04/30/16

LOOK AT HOW CUTE THE DOGEPAN MUSHROOM IS

Posted 04/30/16
literally the only complaint I have about this event is that you can’t trade ingredients with other people :o the whole event is So Cute though!!!!!
Posted 04/30/16
I love all of the items! So beautiful. ;-; I am having a hard time to determine which pet to work toward, does anyone know what edits (if any) can be removed from the event pets?
Posted 04/30/16

So, Can you give the treats/items to your own pets or do you have to send to a player?
(if player who wants to be my swap buddies?)

Posted 04/30/16
Posted 04/30/16, edited 04/30/16
Miku  The pets don’t have any edits that could be turned off, though I’ve made it so that the enchanted gaze items work on Truffox!
Posted 04/30/16
Myla I didn’t even think of that, that’s awesome ^_^ Thanks for letting me know!
Posted 04/30/16
glitch I know me and Meru seem to have the normal mycena banner rather than the darcy one, even though we’ve both been playing the event? :0
Posted 04/30/16
Ahhhhh I almost forgot that the event started today!!!
Posted 04/30/16

Basing it on the truffle costs of the mushrooms, I’m really appreciative that this event doesn’t have a “rare” pet the way previous ones (e.g. spring sprouts) have.

Though now I kinda want a Cupcake kelph (cupkelph?) to round everything out lol.

Posted 04/30/16
(Kelphcake)
Posted 04/30/16

Wait, so if I read the event page correctly…does that mean that to keep the items from the cookie bags after the event is over I have to buy an all the food item?

Crow Dove

holly5555
Naw, you get to keep all of the items you managed to exchange from the cookie bags. The only things you don’t get to keep are the truffles, ingredients and treats since they’re the event points.

Glaive

Oh wait I just got it, oops ^^’

You sure? This is what it says on the page:

Note: All of the treats made in the kitchen will be gobbled up after the event is over. If you wish to keep a permanent version of them, we suggest buying the All the Food item from the prize shop. Any unused ingredients will be exchanged for truffles at the end of the event, and leftover truffles will be used as raffle tickets for more prizes, with a maximum of 14 tickets per person!

Btw, thanks for the treat :3

Posted 05/01/16, edited 05/01/16

holly5555
Yep, pretty sure. “All of the treats” meaning the goodies you can craft like the crepe, panna cotta etc, not the cookie bag items. You can see the treats your pets have received on their respective pages, but those will disappear when the event is over so if you want to keep an item version of them, there’s the All the Food item.

Posted 05/01/16
I’m having so much fun just sending treats randomly to people. I quite honestly just start typing some letters and then pick a name that seems interesting. I’ve also been stockpiling ingredients all day and just sent out a huge amount of goodies at once. This event makes me so happy, honestly. <3
Posted 05/01/16

The RNG knows me well.

-peers at pile of chocolate chunks-

One for a recipe, one for me.. One for a recipe, one for me..

-licks lips-

Posted 05/01/16

Clearly the 11th Doctor is influencing my ingredient collection… ;-; Doctor pls, I need some variety in my life.

Posted 05/01/16
FlyingSquirrely YES.  I was hoping someone would reference this at some point. >u> <3
Posted 05/01/16

@Myla @glitch

Ummmm the event banner isn’t showing up on my account. It’s like this on all the computers I’ve used and with 2 different wi-fis. I can still access the event through the “Get Started” link in the first post of this thread but that’s the only way…

Posted 05/01/16
Is it just me or can you not send treats to certain pets? o.O;;?
Posted 05/01/16