02:07 ST
[EVENT] Darcy's Spring Sweets Dash (April 30 - May 14) - Raffle Drawn!
This event has concluded! See the event wrap-up here!
Darcy’s Confection Perfection is hiring!

We’re coming up on my busiest time of year. Usually, I’m perfectly capable of handling everything myself — the baking, the packaging, the deliveries — but with so many new faces around the Cave, it’s getting a little difficult to keep up.  I hate to ask for help, but I think I might need a few extra paws to get me through my spring rush.

I’m looking for many motivated individuals to act as kitchen assistants and to help make deliveries. I’ll still be here to oversee everything, but it’ll be up to you to gather ingredients and to create some of my most popular treats, as well as to deliver them once they’re done. The job starts at 00:01 on April 30th and runs through 23:59 on May 14th. I haven’t any time for interviews or formalities — anyone who shows up ready to work is hired!

Now, I’m not going to say I’m easy to work with — my kitchen, my rules, after all, and certain standards do need to be met. That said, I truly appreciate the help, and I’ll happily reward you for your efforts. For each delivery you make, you will receive a handful of of my favorite truffles. At the end of the two weeks, you’ll be able to trade them back to me in exchange for a variety of cookie bags, which will contain one of several thank-you gifts.

I look forward to working with you!Darcy

Things to remember:
  • This event runs from April 30th at 00:00 until May 14th at 23:59.
  • This event is similar to last spring’s event, except instead of combining bug poop beads into jewelry to give to various Mycenians, you will be collecting ingredients and combining them into various treats, which you will then send to others.
  • The number of truffles you receive per delivery depends on the treat — some treats are worth more than others!
  • Remember, multi-accounting is not allowed on Mycena Cave. You may not access multiple accounts in order to play this event, nor should you be participating on any account other than your own.
  • Have fun! :D
Report to Darcy to get started!
Posted 04/21/16, edited 05/22/16
BANGS HEAD AGAINST WALL IN EXCITEMENT
Posted 04/21/16
Um excuse me but those TRUFFLES. D: I will be craving chocolate more than I usually do during this whole event. D;
Posted 04/21/16
Yeeeeeessssssssssss. Those candies look really really yummy!! Super excited!!
Posted 04/21/16
The truffles look delicious! Now I need to go hit up see’s for some irl chocolates.
Posted 04/21/16

I was so excited i did this:

As a cinnamon roll full of cuteness baking ineki, i would love to work for you Darcy. I have been trying hard with my culinary skills, seeing if I can improve. If you could hire me, my parents would be so proud. Showing them my true baking and cooking powers would make them excited. Iv’e made many treats for my parents on their birthdays, mother’s day (and fathers day), and all around celebrations, and they absolutly enjoy my great magical magnefiso in the baking category. Cherry Pies to Geness Cakes, iv’e done it all. I would love to know if you could hire me at any time, so I can show everyone my magic baked goods! Thank you, Darcy, my biggest baking inspritation, and i hope you hire me.Swril-in
Posted 04/21/16
*drool* Those little truffles look super amazing~! O3O I can’t wait for this to start to see more of them. :D
Posted 04/21/16
i love candy and sweets and automatically love this event so much im so excited *_________________*
Posted 04/21/16
I’ve just made a rather undignified ‘hyeeeeeeee’ sound while inhaling. My dogs are both looking very concerned. My cats probably would be as well if they weren’t asleep. This will be my first spring event~! (I joined just in time for most of last summer’s Stellar Spelunking) I need it to be the 30th like, now.
Posted 04/21/16

I just had the sneakiest and most fun idea ever.

*fades into the shadows, rubbing hands and cackling*

Posted 04/21/16

This announcement is making me crave Zebra cakes..

I can’t wait until it starts! :D

Posted 04/21/16
Oh no, I’m going to be overseas, likely without Internet access, for that entire timeframe. What luck for me. XD Still, this looks like a sweet event, quite literally, and a ton of fun. I hope everyone who can has fun and maybe even gets inspired to make real truffles in my absence. ^^
Posted 04/21/16
Will we be able to exchange things days after the event ends like last year was? ;O; I’ll be gone when the event ends, so just wanting to know whether I should participate if I miss the turning in deadline. /intense sobbing
Posted 04/21/16

*Whispering to self* Please let there be a truffle pet please let there be a truffle pet oh my god I love truffles-

I’m definitely looking forward to this event (Soon I’ll have participated in an entire year’s worth of events, in fact! And what better way to start rounding it out than with some sugary goodness?), and I’m sure Hoshi would be more than willing to lend their favorite chef a paw as well~

Posted 04/21/16

How about for my prize I get some of those delicious looking truffles irl?

But no I am very excited for this!  I wasn’t here for last spring’s event as it was JUST before I joined the site, so this should be fun!

Posted 04/21/16
I AM BEYOND EXCITED OH MAN OH MAN
Posted 04/21/16
Yesssssssssssss!  So ready for this event, and the (ahem) icing on the cake is that it takes place after my exams <3 I wonder what awesome shrooms and items will be in store this year?  :O
Posted 04/21/16
I’m sad because I probably won’t be able to participate much since it starts after my week off and on my first week of working. D: Oh well. I’ll enjoy what chocolates I can make. *u*
Posted 04/21/16

°^°

*paws at those truffles*

Posted 04/21/16

omg :D im so excited!! thank goodness this event is coming after i have moved into a new apartment, hopefully things won’t be hectic by that time…

also, those truffles…it is unfair that i cannot eat pixels…seconding luccamajere on wanting irl truffles as a prize.

Posted 04/21/16
*.*  you had me at ‘chocolate’ *.*  I can’t wait for this!!!!!  And I think I’ll have to hold back some of these truffles as prizes themselves.  They are soooo pretty <3
Posted 04/21/16
This is my first event on this site so I am really hyped!
Posted 04/21/16
Truffles?  I love truffles.  They look amazing Darcy It will be hard to give them back but I will be strong. (I hope)
Posted 04/21/16

Blossomfall
This event is the weekend after my exams too.
I’m ready kick some academic ass and graduate, and relax with this event!

Posted 04/21/16

You know what this means?

DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING
Posted 04/21/16
I miss the bell, we haven’t had it and it’s heart-stopping ring attack in a few events.
Posted 04/21/16
At least the bell will be fitting while we’re working in the kitchen. 8)
Posted 04/21/16
...that may have convinced me to get into the baking spirit soon. I might have to experiment with some cookies next weekend while I’m helping Darcy out in her kitchen. >...>
Posted 04/21/16
Yeah baking with the bell going off every now and again will have a nice order rush quality to it. Might have to get in the kitchen once the event is running as well.
Posted 04/21/16
I hope no one was on a diet or planning to be during this event xD!
Posted 04/21/16