03:59 ST
[EVENT] Darcy's Spring Sweets Dash (April 30 - May 14) - Raffle Drawn!
Lala - I’m not sure which pet you’re trying to send to, but for previous events you couldn’t send to pets of users who hadn’t activated the event yet - so I’m guessing that might be why you can’t send to them?
Posted 05/01/16, edited 05/01/16

I just wanted to share this with everyone.
New favorite self-contained geness.
A little cluttered? Yes.
But it’s so precious.
@@

Posted 05/01/16
My friend said the active dogepan looks like a burnt pineapple and now I’m really sad that a pineapple ineki wasn’t made for this event. 8C -loves yellow/green palettes-
Posted 05/01/16
Any chance the dogepans could be made to work with the wonderful blep tongues? oAo Dogs with their tongues going blep are my one true weakness and it’s sad to see that my new favorite dog Ineki doesn’t look quite right with the lickity split item.
Posted 05/01/16
I actually forgot the event has started. I need to catch up!
Posted 05/01/16

i have TEN chocolate chunks right now, y’all!! i mean i like chocolate and all but my goodness what am i supposed to do with so many hahaha

darcy should add a special “chocolately chocolate cake with chocolate chips and chocolate frosting” so i can unload some of these

anybody else seem to love one ingredient in particular?

Posted 05/02/16, edited 05/02/16

Crow
“Any unused ingredients will be exchanged for truffles at the end of the event, and leftover truffles will be used as raffle tickets for more prizes, with a maximum of 14 tickets per person!”
is it 1 ingredient = 1 truffle?
also the raffle, is it just current event items or will there be shrooms or old event items or other stuff such as gems/gcs/changeys?

Posted 05/02/16

Fie95

That’s correct. Every 1 leftover ingredient not made into a treat = 1 truffle by the end of the event.

And the leftover “token” event raffles usually contains current event items. It’s a little bonus for people who couldn’t quite use up all their truffles for event baggies or prizes.

Posted 05/02/16

Miranda
I wasn’t s productive the second day because of those dang chocolate chunks. I have 15 of them >>;;
Hopefully I can eventually use them up!

Firkasa just the items, or would the dogepan and truffox be in there too?
Posted 05/02/16
I’m putting this in a spoiler because there’s minor toilet talk
I was in the washroom and I heard the DING and Andrew was shouting “Quick quick it’s time to raid the pantry!” and I was like “I CAN’T GO ANY FASTER” and Andrew said “They will run out of whipped cream!” and I screamed and that is what this event has done to my household help.
Posted 05/02/16

Fie95

Last year the raffle just contained a mix of the item baggies. This year should follow a similar format.

Posted 05/02/16
Firkasa thanks :)
Posted 05/02/16

*PUNCHES THROUGH WALL*

FIRST EVENT TRUFFOX CAN I GET A HELL YEAH

THANK YOU TO MALIS FOR KINDLY GIFTING ME WITH THEIR SHROOM. I SHALL GET A BAG AND GIFT U BACK VERY SHORTLY *crosses limbs for dogepan*

-Sid

HELL YEAH
CONGRATULATIONS
(looks amazing!)

Posted 05/02/16

I HAVE 11 CHOCOLATE CHUNKS

flips a table

its ok if this cant be answered… but does clicking around the same area give u a higher chance of getting the same item from that area? is that why i keep getting chocolate chunks?

save me

Posted 05/02/16

help

Posted 05/02/16

glitch
I tried to think of a cool joke to go with this but I’m not funny so here:

i think there’s a word or two missing

I had the same thing happen to me, but then it sort of corrected itself. XD
Posted 05/02/16

This event has me up all night :P I’m trying to write papers but at 7mins I’m like “hmm I’ll just wait for it” and at 5am “oh it’s just 15mins…” and then I’m up all night.

SO MUCH STUFFS I NEED!! Sleep in irrelevant :P I’ll make it up when there’s not an event happening :3

Posted 05/02/16

I love the event items so much…

[@Courier]: The kitchen is just a single image, so presumably it’s like fishing in that it doesn’t matter where you click because it’s all just random.

Posted 05/02/16
Vely thats what i figured… but the amount of chocolate i keep getting is driving me a bit cuckoo
Posted 05/02/16

[@courier]

27 Chocolate Chunks

*Holds your hands* I understand the pain.

Posted 05/02/16
Firkasa omg thats so many :O u have my sympathies
Posted 05/02/16

Omg I have so much custard. And no we will not be having fishsticks with them. =/

But the more I look at it, the more I want the savory pastry puff. It looks so good.

Posted 05/02/16

D8 I forgot it started. Oops.
/goes to raid pantry 8D

Posted 05/02/16

So many Custard and chocolate //sobs

Posted 05/02/16
So is the kitchen open? I mean you can do there but there’s only 3 bags to pick from.
Posted 05/03/16

LAsDarkFireWolf
Yep! You can purchase the bags, or if you click on them (the picture of them) another little menu opens up and you can buy each item seperately :)

Posted 05/03/16, edited 05/03/16
Woah! Never would have seen that coming xD! Thanks!
Posted 05/03/16