12:12 ST
[EVENT] Darcy's Spring Sweets Dash (April 30 - May 14) - Raffle Drawn!

I need….

I need them alllllllll!!!

XD

Posted 04/25/16
Ahhh, some coats with expression edits — my weakness! I’ll have to see how they drift /shot. Very impressed with the items, the parasol is too cute. Can’t wait to put on my chef hat & bake Darcy up some goodies. :)
Posted 04/25/16

oh. my. god.

i didnt even think about drifting yet… R.I.P. my wallet if they look good… i bet the doge does *___*

Posted 04/25/16
Oohh…..Swirl-in is defiantly getting a girlfriend XD
Posted 04/25/16
All that gorgeous elegant items <3
Posted 04/25/16
THAT TEA SET HOLY HELLLLLL IT’S SO PRETTYYYY
Posted 04/25/16
This looks like bundles of fun! I can’t wait to partake! :v
Posted 04/25/16

Ooo… I love how Dogepan looks, in terms of creativity, but unfortunately neither of them have quite grabbed my eye. The items, on the other hand, are a lot more my style, and I can’t wait to get some of them. All the Food looks simply wonderful.

Edit: Oh… Would have liked an active white chocolate truffox. Alas.

Posted 04/25/16, edited 04/25/16

Unpopular opinion time but I really do wish that the truffoxes weren’t colored differently. They look nice, but I like the coloration of one but the pose of the other, and kinda figured it’d be nice if they were separated lol. (separate white and dark chocolate colorations would’ve been great!)

The items all look adorable though, I’m hoping to get my hands on a few parasols!

Posted 04/25/16
I am hella excited for this. Cute food is my weakness~
Posted 04/25/16

Not a fan of the expression edits, but I think I can turn those off? So that’s good. I’m really excited! I wish they were a bit more detailed. >.<

THE ITEMS THOUGH. Holyshit, they’re amazing. I adore them. Especially those wings.

Posted 04/25/16
!!! Now this is my kinda event! SWEETS!
Posted 04/25/16

aww…the expressions on the dogepans are so sweet(no pun intended!), i think i will aim to get one! i also like the various edits to the shape of the pet that make them so round and soft looking…also the drippy chocolate ears! yum…

choosing a pose is difficult but i think the upright one looks the most darling…i want a plush animal of it to hug and squeeze…

as for the items, both cafe backgrounds look adorable, the tea set is ridiculously detailed(in a good way!) and i can tell the candyfloss wings will be a really popular item…aw hell, all of the items look good. you artists really outdid yourselves this time!! this is the first event here where i want literally all of the items. i better buckle down…

Posted 04/25/16
Is it at all possible the little blep tongue will be fixed so it works with the Doge’s expression edit? It was the first thing I checked in the puddle and I was a little bit disappointing it doesn’t match up. I understand why not but…. imagine how cute it would be….
Posted 04/25/16, edited 04/25/16

I’ve come back to gloat about the drifts (i.e. I finally got onto my PC just to see them all, lol)! I’m a bit frantic because they all look great, so it’s going to be hard to choose which to get. I’ll show you guys some from the truffox, but I’m too lazy to screen shot & upload all of the doges. Rest assured, they also look great~

I might post the doge in a bit, let’s see how I feel.

Posted 04/26/16, edited 04/26/16

I have to say, I went into Cuteness Overload and exploded at the Puddle from trying out all the cute stuff.  When I thought I’d reached the end, I found yet another item to try and hyperventilated yet again!  <3

At first I wasn’t sure about the Dogepan’s expression, but now I firmly believe I shall have to have one each of each pose of Dogepan and Truffox <3 <3 <3 <3 each one is sooooo cute, and so unique in their own way!

Pity no Lickity for the Doges but they seem little dainty ladies that shouldn’t stick out their tongues in polite company anyways xD

As for the items, once more I explode from cuteness overload, but in the happiest way possible O.O they’re soooo pretty!!!!  Must have like a bajillion of each!!!! =D

Posted 04/26/16

OregonCoastbutbut but butubutubututut

Blep!!

Posted 04/27/16

Jacq  SQUUUUEEEEE!!!!  ^.^  steals the puppies <3 <3  

Sorry puppers, Mylarlarlar says you must be proper ladies and gents with no tongues stuck out =p

...editing to say my gosh, that first puppy is truly beyond adorable! =D

Posted 04/27/16, edited 04/27/16
T O M O R R O W
Posted 04/29/16

I’m off school so…
*changes sleep schedule a bit and prepares to take a nap to stay up until early morning hours*
I’m ready 8D

Posted 04/29/16

Oh goodness it’s tonight?
*rolls up sleeves and starts making the event*

just kidding… myla made me start ages ago

Posted 04/29/16
1 more hour!!! Lord get your hands ready because WE’RE AIM’IN FOR A DESERT GENESS :D
Posted 04/29/16

UGH i love the fact that we can buy the random bags OR the individual items #blessed

also love the drackko on the banner lol

Posted 04/30/16
Pssst!

Don’t tell Darcy, but I snuck into her shop and hid a Spring 2016 mushroom into a couple of the Delicious and the Yum-Yum Cookie Bags. Tradition and all that!

Posted 04/30/16
Hm, all I got from fishing today was a slime fish. Think Darcy would accept that as an ingredient? ;P
Posted 04/30/16

O.O

“less than a minute ago: Your pet Kaeldwyn just received some jewelry from Springer! How sweet!”

..... Food is jewelry? o3o *puts a Taiyucky on my head* Food jewelry. :D

Posted 04/30/16
omg Darcy’s face when you try to snatch ingredients too early xD
Posted 04/30/16

Jacq
I went to look just because you mentioned it. That’s hilarious.  XD
(Darcy’s watching you)

Posted 04/30/16

ಠ_ಠ
Posted 04/30/16
Oh hells bells. The image when you click to early and get Darcy’ed is titled ‘kitchen blocked’.
Posted 04/30/16