07:02 ST
[EVENT] Spring Swarm Extravaganza! [April 6 - April 20]

Itri looks amazing! :D

Posted 04/11/15

look at Keir! Just… Just…
just how AMAZING the new bg looks with him.
HNGH.

Posted 04/11/15
This background could have a separate showoff thread. XD
Posted 04/11/15

Bug poo party, huh? xD

Posted 04/11/15

Those backgrounds are so amazing!

I feel like I should cry with how perfect they are!

Posted 04/11/15

oAo

Posted 04/11/15
So basically, we’ll need like 198094372897174801 more background items now. o3o I feel like none of my pets will be complete without one now, but it would be just tacky to have the same one for all of them. D8
Posted 04/11/15

Yeesh, I’ve had decent luck gathering enough beads to craft something every half hour or so all throughout the event, now suddenly all night long it hasn’t given me the few remaining types of beads I need to make something, anything, new. o_o How strange.

I must have jinxed myself when I bought the Spider mushroom and said now I should try for a Bee. ;_;

Posted 04/15/15
tehuti88 Yeah, I got 150 tokens daily for like 2-3 days and then I bought a Red Chrysalis. My luck ran out then.
Posted 04/15/15
Interesting, I haven’t noticed any good/bad luck trends when I’ve bought items so far. I have over 70 extra beads and all I can make is one Anklet right now, which might not seem very good except that I’ve gifted about 100 jewelry pieces and earned about 900 tokens in addition to that. So I think 70 extra is not bad? I dunno, sometimes it feels like my luck has been awful with this event but I guess I’ve put enough time in to make up for it ^^;
Posted 04/15/15

I’ve been hunting around to see if this was addressed elsewhere, but I haven’t found anything so far. I apologize if I overlooked it! But I have a question about this:

Beads left over at the end of the event will be transformed into tokens, and unused tokens will be used as raffle tickets for more prizes.

Does anyone know how exactly this will work? The way I read it, after the 20th, excess beads will equal tokens to spend in the shop. Then tokens not spent in the shop (to include converted beads) will be made into raffle tickets. That seems really generous, though! Is it a 1:1 bead:token ratio, and 5:1 token:raffle ticket ratio?

I feel like I’m making this much more complicated than it is. LOL

Posted 04/16/15

It just means that beads you have left over at the end of the event (so if you have a stack of Teal Long Beads you could never use on ANYTHING 8|) will be turned into tokens that you can spend in the shop! That way they don’t go to waste so to speak.

Then when the shop closes any unused tokens you have will be turned into raffle tickets. 1 token = 1 raffle ticket. This is a separate raffle from the breeding one though, which is where I think some people are getting confused. It’s a small raffle for extra yellow or blue chrysalises. So it’s in your best interest to spend your tokens, but if you have 14 left over and can’t buy anything with them at all (since the cheapest item is 15) then you’d have 14 tickets in the raffle for a chance at a chrysalis or something. n_n
Again this is just so no token really goes to waste/can’t be used on anything.

Posted 04/16/15, edited 04/16/15
(I feel your pain, with my 35 golden gourd beads and 24 ivory seed beads. Hah!) I do think I was getting tripped up by the raffle part. I figured it wasn’t the breeding raffle, but I wasn’t sure what it was for. Thank you for the clarification!
Posted 04/16/15
Bug poop for everyone. And Science!
Posted 04/17/15
Hold up a sec, I’m confused. When April 20 hits does that mean that we can’t craft nor send any more jewelry, or does it just mean we can’t collect anymore bug poop? I’m stockpiling a whole lot of beads to do a mass craft nearing the end and I don’t want to miss the timing and see all of that wasted.
Posted 04/17/15
April 20th will be the last day to collect, craft and send I believe. Afterwards you will still be able to use your tokens until the 27th. c:
Posted 04/17/15
Ahh, that’s good to know. Thanks! Now I just have to look for a couple dozen people to spam toss bug poop on the last day. *shifty eyes*
Posted 04/17/15, edited 04/17/15

Very much loving this event’s items! I couldn’t get attached to my pastel star before, but love her now~

*also begs RNG to give me ivory shell and golden gourd beeds* ; A;

Posted 04/19/15
I have 159 beads left. I can thankfully use some of them but I will still have around 100 left I think and nothing I can make. I was getting anxious thinking that those beads would go completely to waste. I have spent 915 tokens so far and have 200+ waiting to be spent. I am still missing two pieces of jewelry and the dorky glasses. Not to mention that Spider Shroom…
Posted 04/19/15
I’ve spent 480 token so far (currently have 56), and have 191 beads. Though, I’ve been only making necklaces and bracelets for now, since they have the best bead:token ratio, and will make the others at the end of the day tomorrow if I can’t make any more of them. I’m glad they turn into tokens at the end of the event, ‘cause I have sooo many that I can’t use, and will definitely not be able to use by the end of the event. *squints eyes at the 62 teal long beads that I have*
Posted 04/19/15
I have I think 55 of those too! Too too many of the teal ones.
Posted 04/19/15

That background was pretty much the only thing I really wanted from the event. Not that the other stuff wasn’t cool. But Soma really needed that xD

Posted 04/19/15

I have finally just managed to buy a Blue-Banded Bee mushroom. (In addition to the Peacock Spider mushroom, which I got, those were the items I really wanted, could not collect enough to get anything else, and have no clue how anyone else could either. o.o ) One token and one hour to spare.

I was also sent a bouquet by another user, completely unexpected. (I sent off my final(?) piece of jewelry to their pet.)

Thanks to everyone who helped out/participated/gave or received jewelry.

Posted 04/19/15
tehuti88 I actually think it goes on for another day. It’ll end April 20 at midnight, so even though it’s technically April 20 where I am, it isn’t server time.
Posted 04/19/15
@raus, heh, yes, my Internet connection kicked me off and then I came back here and saw it was still running. Oops. ;_;
Posted 04/20/15

Background looks gorgeous with the monthly :)

Posted 04/20/15

I’m in love with the way the bg fits so nicely with the Monarch.

That said I still have so many of those teal and seed beads left over, about 90 and counting. I need more rectangles and diamonds and shells ><

Posted 04/20/15
Will up to 14 leftover tokens be used for the extra raffle?
Posted 04/20/15, edited 04/20/15
What’s in the Red Chrysalis? I bought one but I’m not sure if I want to open it… I’m sorry this is my first event :D
Posted 04/20/15
Snazzy, the Red Chrysalis has one of the event shrooms in it! When you feed that to an ineki or drasilis, it will transform them into the coat the shroom indicates. For this event, that will either be a Blue Banded Bee or a Peacock Spider. If you decide to open the chrysalis, I hope you get the shroom you want!
Posted 04/20/15