19:22 ST
[EVENT] Spring Swarm Extravaganza! [April 6 - April 20]
I got frustrated that I kept getting bead blocked by Teal Long Beads. I wasn’t able to collect a lot to even get a mushroom. =A= woe is me but I’m glad it’s over and I feel like the beads are mocking me. I’m sorry I broke the rule about fun too. I didn’t have much of it.
Posted 04/21/15
After my beads turn into tokens at 1:1 tonight I’ll have exactly 301 beads. Just enough for a mushroom gamble :)
Posted 04/21/15

I ended up with a spare 18 or so teal long beads, and so that was what was weighing me down a bit.

I didn’t end up with as many spares as you guys, though o3o I was actively making some of the lower-teired items, though, to cycle out some of the more common beads instead of letting them accumulate (instead of always waiting to get the items that would allow me to make the 11 token jewelry). I think that might have worked in my favor, but that is all conjecture, of course. I don’t have any math skills to show it xD

Posted 04/21/15

I have 23 Golden Gourd beads left over :< I also had an abundance of Ivory Seed Beads, with 18 left over. I did manage to get 3 Red Chrysalis’ though, and I believe I will have over 100 tokens after the beads convert, so no complaining, here!

i really appreciated the timer and the fact that we didn’t have to refresh! I was prepared for this event to be a little annoying, but it was really fun!

Posted 04/21/15

Thank you for sending the mushroom you didn’t have to nice anon person you ;D;
I appreciate it

Posted 04/21/15
Is there a way to sell the jewellery you have made?  only a couple of them seem to be showing up when I try to put them in my shop.
Posted 04/21/15, edited 04/21/15
Yeah, I slowed down towards the 2 days before the 20th, since I was WELL past my goal limit for that day. But I mainly spent that time stalking posts I missed during the event. So same amount of sleep loss, different amount of token gain. All’s well that ends well though.
Posted 04/21/15
aquamyrine: the jewelry made through gathering and stringing beads don’t function as actual items, so you can’t sell those! the only thing you can do with them is send them to people in order to obtain tokens! however, you can buy actual item versions of them in the research lab; the ones showing up in the shop are the ones you bought (or obtained through chrysalises).
Posted 04/21/15
oh i see, thanks
Posted 04/21/15

24 leftover beads :) Sending out jewelry in a balanced fashion will leave you with much less beads leftover than a ‘greedy’ strategy (i.e. send them the moment you can make them) <3

11 Turquoise Bar Bead
4 Maroon Star Bead
4 Ivory Seed Bead
1 Golden Gourd Bead
4 Maroon Drop Bead

:3

Posted 04/21/15, edited 04/21/15

For anyone interested, my bead distribution thread has turned to discussing leftover/unusable beads.  It would be cool if everyone posted theirs there.  ^_^’

https://www.mycenacave.com/forums/viewthread/27/3885

*nudges juney*

Posted 04/21/15
I have 80 beads left over. They’re mostly Teal Long and Turquoise Oval, but for a long time I had tons of Golden Rectangle beads piling up as well. If my quickly jotted mathematicals are anywhere near accurate I’ll have earned 1273 tokens total. I was pretty much making jewelry as it became available regardless of how much it earned me and I reached my goals by the end of the first week, so I slowed down after that.
Posted 04/21/15
Thank you for the fun even! I wish I got to participate more, but alas the end of the semester is more important. I really look forward to the next event though.
Posted 04/21/15
The odds must be in my favor, I got both the 2014 and 2015 mushrooms randomly!
Posted 04/22/15

Condor Then you must have taken mine, I opened six Green Garden Bags and got five Bouncy Bouquets!
Grr.. Congrats though. XD

Posted 04/22/15
Ah, kept spending my tokens before I could reach 300 LOL. Content that I was able to get most of the older 2014 and 2015 items though.
Posted 04/22/15
A few quick words about the Breeding Raffle

Hello!

First of all, please make sure you have read the Spring Breeding Raffle rules. They are the same rules as we used last year, but are different from what we typically do for breeding raffles. Specifically, if one of your tickets is drawn and you win a Sprout in the raffle, not only will the remainder of your tickets be removed from the bowl, but so will tickets owned by all other players who have a pet in the winning geness. For example, if my ticket gets selected and I chose Lasairian and Tuuli, the remainder of my tickets would be removed, as well as any tickets Myla might have.

Second, I’ve just added a geness selection box to the raffle page, so that you can indicate which of your genesses will receive the Sprout if one of your tickets gets drawn. This information is necessary for us to know how many tickets to draw, and so you must select a geness in order to be eligible to win the raffle. You can change your selection at any time before the Research Lab closes. To help make sure everyone knows this requirement, there is now a warning notification visible on every page if you have purchased raffle tickets in this Sprout Raffle but have not selected a geness.

Good luck everyone!

Posted 04/22/15, edited 04/22/15
Thanks to that sweet anon who sent me the yellow chrysalis that became Kashkash’s earrings
4 beads…not even enough to buy a ticket. Can I trade it in for nuggets?
Posted 04/22/15

Eeee I can’t wait for the raffle to be drawn. ;w; *clings to Blemy in excitement*

Kinda wish I could have picked up the Beaded Organic Necklace, Bracelet and Anklet, but ah well. ^^;

Edit: *balks at notifications*
Uh?!!?! Thank you???!!! ;w; You’re so sweet!!! *flees to post to who did the thing* <333

Edit 2: Ah! So after the other raffle, the extra one, I’ll have exactly one, lonely token left over. XD

Whew, all set for the raffle. Good luck everyone!

I couldn’t resist opening the couple yellow chrysalis I have. The jewelry set is really cool! I wish I had purchased the earrings instead of leaving it to chance though. I’ll probably try to pick some up later if anyone is selling. Thanks again for the great event. ’ v’

Posted 04/23/15
I had a blast just like last year making bouquets. I got one of each item except the necklet which I am sure I will pick up before long. My goal was to get one of each item from the event like last year. I managed 3 red chrysalis, 10 blue and 10 yellow ones as well as my raffle tickets! I’m hopeful that this will be my lucky raffle and Baltus and Mylin will become parents but my luck is never so great with raffles.
Posted 04/23/15

I kinda regret not buying any green garden bags now, those bouquets looks so pretty 0-0

I’m left with 10 tokens right now, can’t even buy anything lol

Posted 04/24/15
Remember, today is the last day that you can spend tokens! So if you were planning on buying anything, now’s the time :)
Posted 04/27/15