05:02 ST
[EVENT] Spring Swarm Extravaganza! [April 6 - April 20]

Hina
I just went outside again and all I see is bright colors all over the ground. Also, I know I have class but again, I can’t sleep. So I guess I am staying up collecting bug poop.

And omg Foxcat pff XDDDDD

Posted 04/06/15

Um, I feel absolutely ridiculous for even asking but how do I actually create a piece of jewelry? I just got the beads for my first one and there’s nothing I can click that makes it happen. I’m stumped.
...unless you need two of each bead, otherwise I’m still stumped.

Posted 04/06/15
raus a button should have appeared under the beads needed list.
Posted 04/06/15
Down at the bottom of the event page there’s the Jewelry-making table section. If you have all the beads for a certain piece of jewelry, then all the beads will be uncrossed (if something’s crossed off then you don’t have that bead and need it still). If you have all the beads there’ll be a little button at the bottom of the jewelry piece that you can make, and clicking it lets you craft it. If that.. makes sense.
Posted 04/06/15

Ok, then something really was off for me? I expected there to be a button or something near where the beads for each piece were, but it I guess the button was hidden somehow. I moved the tab to a new window and it magically appeared. x.x

Thanks Kiwi and !

Posted 04/06/15
Ahh gosh, I wish you could give away beads as well as full pieces of jewelry! It would be fun to trade your extra beads for other beads that you need, plus you could finish jewelry pieces quicker :c
Posted 04/06/15
I’m watching Netflix while I wait between the times, and every time the bell goes off, it scares me. :|
Posted 04/06/15
DING!
SHIT, THE OVEN Wait, I wasn’t cooking anything… Oh yeah, bug poop!
Posted 04/06/15
SilverFalcon haha that was several of us last year especially in chat… DING! Cookies are done!!! Time to get mah cookies! (except it was flowers that time, now it’s poop)
Posted 04/06/15

I’m going to point out that when you try to sneak past the bone guardian before the fifteen minutes and you get him in the picture stopping you…

Well, the image kind of looks like the bone guardian trying to take a blurry selfie.

This was important enough for me to share.

Posted 04/07/15

Tokens and beads and ocd. I’m trying to get enough beads to make one of everything and it’s just not happening. Teal Long Bead, why do you follow me? I’m just glad you don’t need to collect as many beads as the images of the jewelry show. That would truly take forever.

Ding? Ding-Ding? Ding-Ding-Ding!

Posted 04/07/15
Ha ha, I wish I had a teal long bead! I am up to my ears with ivory seed beads.
Posted 04/07/15
I’d gladly take those ivory seed beads. I haven’t once gotten any maroon or brown beads but I’m up to my neck in teal ones. I just keep getting the same five beads over and over and it’s frustrating me haha.
Posted 04/07/15
Rosie115; The prices of items in the shop are carefully balanced based on the amount of points you can get — if we allowed the swapping of beads, the prices would go up quite substantially. That’s the consequence ;3 And this was the easier route, ahah.
Posted 04/07/15
Hi there, just wanted to pop in to give a suggestion. I see you guys are going to be selling last year’s bags which is* neat. :) Could you guys list the contents of the bags? We’ve gotten a lot of new members since the last Spring event, so I’m sure there are some curious bugs ;3. I know it’s in the wiki, but not everyone reads the wiki.
Posted 04/07/15, edited 04/07/15
Where does it say they are selling old items? 
Posted 04/07/15
frieza; There’s a link in the shop :) It goes here, but the prices are double that of this year’s bags :3
I see.  Thank you :D
Posted 04/07/15
Urgghh I have an urge to buy myself some garden bags. I’m really wanting one of those little robins and gardenia blossoms. *.*
Posted 04/07/15

When you try to buy a raffle ticket it says: The is not open. I doubt many people will click on it, but thought I’d point that out anyway. o:

Another thing, it says “Beaded Organic Bobbler Bouquet” in the log. @3@

another note: “You are able to sneak out 1 minute early thanks to sending and receiving bouquets!”

not to bombard you, but just thought you should know! u3u

-waits for a ding so she can get a dung-

Posted 04/07/15

Okay, I get that it’s a bug sticking it’s tongue out, but please someone else tell me they see an angry bug screaming and flailing its arms around. It is quite literally the best part of the banner. <3 XD

When you try to buy a raffle ticket it says: The is not open. I doubt many people will click on it, but thought I’d point that out anyway. o:Rhyme

Apparently I accidentally the whole thing. Or at least part of it.

but please someone else tell me they see an angry bug screaming and flailing its arms aroundTamako

That’s… actually what I thought it was, with a little hat. I didn’t see the tongue thing until you just mentioned it!

@tamako: that’s a tongue? I thought it was like the ants hair flipped up like a greaser as he’s angerly clenched his fist in the air…
I thought it was an ant singing in despair. ouo
Posted 04/07/15
... dsfakjsfdkjs WHAT!!! NO, HE’S STICKING HIS TONGUE OUT!  I will never unsee the angry singing insect.  And with Tama’s clipped version, I realized I made it look like he was licking a poo.  Ooops. D;  Bugfail.
Posted 04/07/15
Well Myla, don’t forget that time when you were drawing the banner and you made the buggy on the left offer one of its own ‘beads’ to the ineki ;333….........
Posted 04/07/15
Shhhhhh Juney, shhhhh.. no one must know the seekrets of the banner, for there are many~
Posted 04/07/15
Licking it’s own poop…well okay then xD
Posted 04/07/15
I swear I saw an announcement for the tree , and breedings. xD
Posted 04/07/15