03:58 ST
[EVENT] Choose Your Own Adventure: official thread
Congrats to the winners!
Posted 04/03/15

Seems like some higher power really doesn’t want my pets to have babies. D: But I’m not giving up!

I can’t wait to see the new babies nonetheless. Congrats to all the winners! <3
And also… *Cuddles all the fellows who haven’t made it either.* ;3;

Posted 04/03/15

EEEEEEE What an awesome surprise to wake up to. My actual face rn: :DDDDD SO MANY SMILES.

Hera we’re Star Bomb buddiesssss.

I can’t wait to see all the gorgeous babies!

Posted 04/03/15

Star bomb! :D -brofist-
You should totally change them to a male because reasons c:

Posted 04/03/15

Aw man, I’m so glad two people have found a new coat! *u* They’re gorgeous!! If I wasn’t too broke to afford the fodder I’d see what mine gives me too.

THANK YOU KeeperGreymuzzles
I cannot express how thankful I am!!! <33

He’s gorgeous oh my oh my. What a beautiful glam boy he is.

Posted 04/03/15, edited 04/03/15

CONGRATS TO THE WINNERS *A* beautiful babiiies and equally beautiful changed-pets!!!

(so sad I didn’t make it though ;o;/ [cuddles with @rhyme sadly])

Posted 04/03/15

>__>

Iiii kinda forgot to tick the anonymous button, buuuut you’re welcome, Raus. Glad you got a colour you like~

Posted 04/03/15

-sads a little a lot at another loss- ;___;
Super happy to see Tamako’s glowy coat though! And so many of them! :D I love the little kitty face on the boy’s tail.

Posted 04/03/15
So many of my Star Bomb babies have been found, I’m happy they seem to be liked! ; w ; *wails and cries on you guys*
Posted 04/03/15

Tamako
They’re such beauties. Seriously, you should be proud! I can’t wait to get just the right apparel for her. (Black chef’s gear, I think? WE SHALL SEE.)

Posted 04/03/15

AHH!! I have never won one of these things!!! AND I GOT A LACEY MAGPIE!!! It was like the mushroom knew.

I already drifted her LOL

Posted 04/03/15

ouo. asdfghjkl.
congrats on the lacey!

Posted 04/03/15

Magpie :DDD
Glad it wasn’t another Star Bomb XD

Posted 04/03/15
eeee congratulations lollobrigida! She’s beautiful!
Posted 04/03/15

Late post is late, but congratulations to all the winners :D

and omg that Star Bomb is amazing

Posted 04/03/15

I got a baby?! Oh my gosh, this is amazing! I’m so excited right now, I never thought I’d get one c’:

Congrats to the other winners too! I love the Star Bomb color, and that drifted Lacey Magpie is just gorgeous. What a great ending to a fun event @u@

Posted 04/03/15

In case anyone was curious:

Posted 04/03/15

Thanks to a very kind anon (who I’m pretty sure I know):

All the glowys are amazing. STAR BOMB IS SO SHINYYY

Posted 04/03/15

Oh my gorm, the star bomb is beautiful! Wonderful job on it, Tama, and congrats to all the new owners. ;u; And of course, can’t wait for… flowers… so many flowers… @____@

-dies- Javelin and Xan. Finally makin’ them babies. o_O I hope one of their babies is a bumblebee-ish so I can make their horrible, awful, no good, very bad son that I made up ages ago a thing.

... Or maybe not. His awfulness doesn’t need to be canon. xD

Posted 04/03/15

Xan: I’ve had enough awfulness in one lifetime of civil wars. Me aching bones just want to be with Javelin <33

/ stupid nonsense

Posted 04/03/15