01:16 ST
[Feature] Restore your favorite event banner!

Hi everyone!

We have a new option at the bottom of in the Community Settings: you can now restore your favorite banners from events past.

There’s not much else to say about this update other than: I hope you enjoy it :)

Posted 11/21/18
Ooh! Thank you! *goes to play with it*
Posted 11/21/18
YES THIS IS THE BEST FEATURE
Posted 11/21/18
Fantastic, thank you!
Posted 11/21/18

And here I was, hoping to see Mycena Cove :’<

Jokes aside, cute feature! Thanks for always adding little stuff to keep things fresh!

Posted 11/21/18

Hah, going through all these old banners was fun.

Remember Dungeon Diving Rescue? That was the precursor to Cave Chronicles: Quest for the Lost Chamber, which in turn was the precursor to Cave Chronicles: Quest for the Icy Soul, which in turn was the precursor to the Adventure System :)

Dungeon Diving Rescue was basically an adventure built by Firkasa and Amaterasu, but where they were manually keeping track of everyone’s progress on a giant map they had made, and manually posted updates in people’s threads. There were over 150 people who participated, I still can’t believe the two of them managed to do all that (sorry you two if I’m giving you flashbacks heh). Things sure have come a long way!

Posted 11/21/18

This is so nifty! Like a totoally unnecessary feature but that’s what makes it cool!
*goes to play*

Also Glitch, stop playing with banners and add a paypal option for gems XD

Posted 11/21/18

:D Time to get out of the deary cave. Party time! XD

While I like most of the banners, some of them are rather dark and to me kinda depressing especially during the winter months. Now I have something colorful and sweet as my banner.

Thanks Glitch.

Posted 11/21/18
heck yes bug poop banner 5ever
Posted 11/21/18

Whoa whoa WHOA.

Where are the April Fools banners?

That being said, I love this, thank you <3

Posted 11/21/18
There’s not much else to say other than… runs to click on STAREVENT`Banner!!!!!!!  =D I’m a freak for choices/options.  I might not use them at all, but I cant’ tell you how much it makes my heart soar to have the choice c;  it’s a gift all it’s own.
Posted 11/21/18
Thank you! All the banners so far have been beautiful! It’s great to get to choose between them.
Posted 11/21/18
Oooh! Yay! Something I’d always kind of wanted, what a surprise. <3
Posted 11/21/18

*quickly sets it to “Search For The Fallen Stars” banner*

HHH-
MY AESTHETIC~!!! <3

Posted 11/21/18
Thank you for this feature *picked the same banner as FluffyJo for now <3*
Posted 11/21/18

I’m so happy to see this feature implemented. Thank you, Glitch!
(Now excuse me while I proceed to forget that the Fallen Stars banner isn’t, in fact, the default)

Posted 11/21/18
Thank you so much, happy to see this implemented.
Posted 11/21/18
omg this is so cool im gonna have so much fun rotating between them!
Posted 11/21/18
Posted 11/21/18

Hey glitch, out of curiosity, if you have a banner set and a new event begins, will the new event banner override your settings for the duration of the event or would you need to set the banner back to “default” to see it?

Edit: Pfft, nevermind, I posted before I went to look at the update and it obviously answers my question right there. :‘D

Posted 11/21/18, edited 11/21/18
Nice nice nice
Posted 11/21/18

Does the Harvest Festival banner cycle through the different ones? I’m too impatient to watch it over the course of a day/week.

(It it doesn’t, maybe it could? I’d love to watch the scholarcrows rise from their graves over and over lol).

Posted 11/21/18
This is such a fun feature. Going through the banners almost feels like looking through a photo album haha. It’s so sweet, thank you for this ❤
Posted 11/21/18
How fun! Thanks for taking time to do this! <3
Posted 11/21/18

There have been times where I’ve wished I could continue using some of the event banners, so yay!

Part of me wishes I could use the Nicholas Cage April Fool’s event banner, but… it’s for the best. (I always feel like this never even happened, but it 100% did, I’m not crazy)

I DO very much remember the dungeon diving event! It was my favorite, easily, and I’d always hoped more would come from it (so a very big huzzah for the adventure system!). :D

Posted 11/21/18
Yay!I get to see the ones i missed.I think it’ did be cool to try and make our own banners…for events of course
Posted 11/21/18

!!! Whaaat this is lovely! Thanks much!

Edit: I’m crying I forgot how much I adore the “Search for the Fallen Stars” banner ;w; I’m never taking it off!

Posted 11/21/18, edited 11/21/18