03:07 ST
[EVENT] Spring Bloom Jubilee (Leftover seed raffle drawn)!

Adding on to snafflewyrm’s post, the text below the ‘Flower Fields’ heading showing the countdown reduction reads as follows:

You are able to collect a flower 1 minute early thanks to sending and receiving potions!

On the actual event, thank you to all the staff behind it—the items and pets look really incredible and I can’t wait for the shop to open so I can grab them all *w*

Posted 04/28/18
polygone Sneaking past the Bone Monster was actually a part of the first Spring event! We made bouquets for that one as well, but different ones. If I’m not mistaken, the background for the flower field when you go collect is the same one from that event!
Posted 04/28/18
This is so about to be my new wallpaper
Posted 04/28/18
That’s correct; flower collecting was our very first event!  We wanted to re-use an old one so we could concentrate on getting the new adventuring feature up and running, but it turns out when you’re reusing the oldest event, the art is painfully crusty.  So we ended up redoing/revamping most of the art anyway and reusing only one thing… which wasn’t even from that event. :D; Oops..
Posted 04/28/18, edited 04/28/18
snafflewyrm Azurrys thanks for the heads up!
Oh gosh These are all so cute ;__; I has mighty need. Also I love these kind of events :D
Posted 04/28/18

I’m really losing my mind about all of the new items and colors - I want one of almost everything and that’s a rarity with stuff like this :>  y’all really blew it out of the water this time!!!!

question about the dras though!! the hooves are super cute but I wondered if they’re toggleable?  I’m assuming the horn and stuff are but I wasn’t sure about the feet.

Posted 04/28/18

I’m sooooo excited for this event!

The items are just perfect! I want like… ALL OF THEM!! <3
Flowers are my secondary aesthetic besides galaxy-
They’re so beautiful~!

The corgis and thunder dogs were awesome too! ;w;

Posted 04/28/18
OH MY GOODNESS THE CORGIS <3

The Thunder Dog is so cute, too!

Posted 04/28/18

Hawkins - Fruit Juice’s feet aren’t toggleable!  Unfortunately, feet replacement is a type of edit we can’t enable toggleability for unless the replacement feet are ginormous and completely cover the old feet.

Here are the toggleable edits on the coats, for anyone curious:

Pintsized Herder - mouth and nose
Thunder Dog - cloud ruff and lightning
Fruit Juice - horn

Posted 04/28/18

big ol’ feet…..

cool though, good to know!  thank you myla :>

Posted 04/28/18

hi everyone i made a thread where you can go to send bouquets to each other if you’re feeling stuck with no one to send to!! i hope it’s helpful!!

here it is if anyone needs!

Posted 04/28/18

Ah I totally forgot there was going to be an event! I’ve been quite busy lately and not really looked at the site.

I love the items in the silver garden can! Copper has lovely items too, but I see myself buying more silver cans. Absolutely lovely, and a fantastic background. The floral antlers are sooo cute.

Coats look good! Not all my style, but I’ll hope for a thunder dog. I’ll probably buy the gold can and trade the result.

I’m glad that the prices feel similar to previous spring event prices. At a glance, it looks like all items will be obtainable despite my full-time job. I still remember looking at the Twelfth Hour price and realizing it was very unlikely for me to obtain it… This is less stressful.

Also looking forward to floating bunnies!

Posted 04/28/18
Heads up!

The order of the bouquets on the bouquet-making table has been adjusted to list the bouquets from lowest reward to highest reward.

Also a few notes about the RNG and pricing:

• As always, the relative pricing of individual items in the garden cans reflects their relative drop rarities, so if an item costs twice as much as another item in the same can, it is half as likely to drop
  • We’re experimenting with ways of making the RNG a little kinder this time for individual flower drops: it has been adjusted to be weighted against the pathological case of you collecting tons of one flower and none of another. It is of course still possible that this may happen to you — just less likely, and will happen to a lesser extent than it would have
  • We’re experimenting with lower prices for the prize containing the mushrooms (and thus the individual mushrooms themselves). Price-wise, we’re treating the golden can as containing 3-and-a-third coats in it to account for the fact that one of the coats is dual-colored, and also dropped the absolute price a little. After the event we’ll see how that affected things, and make a decision on how this may affect future events of this kind
Alright now… all you MLP fans out there hold your horses till you see this one.

The lemonade pony drifts into an almost perfect Apple Jack!!!

*pings OregonCoast for this because is sure she will die over this*

Posted 04/28/18

If/When I get a thunder dog ineki I’m naming them Spark L. Dog

Just getting started now, but the event stuff looks great! I’m looking forward to it :0

Posted 04/28/18

Hina  =O it DOES look like AppleJack! <3 <3 I hadn’t thought about drifting, but how adorable!!! I see many MLPs coming up =)

...editing to add, KaceyCat  your Corgis are SO CUTE!

Oh so cute!! I love all these items! :3 *prancing to fields~*
Posted 04/29/18

Does anyone else’s flower collection look MORE weirdly uneven this even? Obviously, small sample size could just be skewing this, but I usually don’t have rng to this degree so I thought I’d check.

Edit: Also is the pet ordering driving anyone else batty? I haven’t figured out what the logic is, it seems they’re pretty jumbled. Is there a Pet listed by order in tab option I missed somewhere? I would prefer not to have to go looking through the list every single time I want to send a bouquet. <w<; I’ve been just going with it for the geness pages and rep stuff because it’s used less.

Posted 04/29/18, edited 04/29/18
Has anyone figured out how to make the bell work on mobile? I have it checked but it just won’t go, even if I’m watching the timer count down.
Posted 04/29/18

Lala

Yeah, mine feels a bit uneven… 12 primrose, 12 tinnia, 7 tulips, 7 valleywort, 4 glory, 2 blossoms, 1 poppy, 1 aster, 0 peony, 0 chrysanth.

I’m only making the Silly and Fantastic bouquets for now, so everything else is being used pretty evenly with 0 valleywort being used.

But it’s still early so I’m not too worried.

Posted 04/29/18
It’s the same for me, Jacq. I thought it was cuz I have an older phone model, but maybe not? I wish it would buzz or something at least, hahasob ;u;
Posted 04/29/18

Vely Thanks, but I mean in general in the past the unevenness stopped at 8. I didn’t make anything until after I posted that.

Jacq Maybe your phone settings? It has to be “on” and unlocked as far as I know but I did get it working on my s8 a previous event somehow accidentally. <w<;

Posted 04/29/18
Yus, I’ve tried everything i can think of, also can’t make the bell sound off, on mobile (i.e., with all sound settings turned to on and max volume)
Posted 04/29/18

thanks for the extra info. I have a pixel 2 and have tried turning up all the volume dials (ring/medium/alarm) as well . Other noises come through, including other browser sounds I’m pretty sure, but not the bell.

edit: Worth mentioning, I have some it’s not coming through my bluetooth headphones when I have them synced up either. (though other phone sounds will)

(thiis is boring work ramble) What would also work (for me only though probably <.<) would be a volume option for the bell noise on browser. That bell is like 3x louder than anything else I listen to normally (and I’m currently working with some ambient speech files that are super quiet) so I can’t enable it in the browser either. (not to mention wanting to hear it when I’m out n’ about and get those sweet sweet seeds).

Maybe one of us should poke glitch. Maybe he’ll have some helpful advice?

*edit* It’s so weird. I went into the site settings on my phone, and for Mycena Cave, it says they’re allowed. So y u no work???

I want all these bouquets as items. ^^ My flower-loving pets always need more pretty flowers!

You know, cos this guy doesn’t have enough flowers yet.

Jacq Tsaiah Tamako Mobile browsers are a beast of their own. Many (originally just Safari but it has since spread to others) refuse to play multimedia in the background without users hitting a “play” button. The bell won’t ring in browsers that do this, because it’s essentially just an auto-play audio (much like the chat “ploop” sounds). This behavior is unfortunately outside of my control. You may have luck trying a different mobile browser, or seeing if you’re able to alter this behavior in your preferred mobile browser’s settings, but ymmv.

Lala the good news is that were it not for the change, you’d be seeing a far more pronounced disparity :)

Posted 04/30/18, edited 04/30/18
aw boo. I’ve probably had a play button pressed the other times I imagined it autoplaying. Any chance of something like a push notification? I’ve definitely had other browser/webstuff ask about that kinda stuff, but it might be Too Much for just an event lol.

Lala Same hat.

Kind of funny. I do want more Teal Poppies though.