02:52 ST
[EVENT] Spring Bloom Jubilee (Leftover seed raffle drawn)!
only halfway late through the event xD Maybe I’ll juuust be able to get a coat~
Posted 05/05/18
this isn’t like a super priority, I know, but will the misc. images page get updated to include art from the more recent events?  it’d be rad if all of them were put up, but I’d especially love to have access to the flower/bouquet images from this event :’>
Posted 05/05/18

Meesh Good luck! 8)

Hawkins  Misc pages is suuuper out of date, but it’s our intention to give it a bit of a facelift so it’s less of a pain to scroll through and to get it updated before too long!  There’s a lot of great event art that ought to be displayed and used!

Posted 05/05/18
oh this is wonderful news indeed… Thank ya Myla :>
Posted 05/05/18
really REALLY liking the pets being available to buy directly, and that theyre not too much higher priced than the shrooms, AND that the prices are super doable! i started today around 350/330 i think and just got enough seeds for my fruit juice pet, and even though it would wipe me to get it, i still have 6 days to get more seeds! it’s making this event especially enjoyable knowing i can get my unicorn baby right now, and should still have enough seeds to get a bunch of items!!
Posted 05/06/18
Just adding that I’m very pleased with the prices this time around, as well :D I’m actually very close to being able to get the pet I’d wanted despite having had a very busy weekday schedule, which means I’ll be able to grab plenty of items as well (without things being so cheap that they won’t be worth anything later on).
Posted 05/06/18
Edit:Welp ignore me lol
Posted 05/06/18, edited 05/06/18
WRONG THREAD :D
Posted 05/06/18, edited 05/06/18
Is anybody else having issues with the White Tinnia Frame not showing up when equipped to a pet? Neither their image or the drag and drop layers display anything. Is it because it’s a frame?
Posted 05/07/18
SkeleTelestic The White Tinnia Frame is something that only appears in the forums. It’s actually equipped to my avatar now, so you can get an idea of what it looks like.
Posted 05/08/18

Hyasynthetic
Ah, okay I see now! Thank you :D

Posted 05/08/18
Kind of sad and disappointed the bouquets disappeared from the pets pages
Posted 05/14/18
EmiT Unfortunately, event images on pets’ pages disappear when the event is over—having flowers on many of the pet pages was a beautiful sight so I can understand the sentiment!  I just put the flowers up on the misc. images page though, so feel free to use them to decorate your pets’ profiles! <3
Posted 05/14/18
Auto-buy has happened!

If you forgot to spend your seeds, or if you had enough seeds left over to buy event items, they have been automatically purchased for you :)

Leftover Seed raffle coming up!

We’ll be drawing the leftover seeds raffle at 13:30 ST. As a reminder, we’re raffling off a number of Copper Garden Cans, and tickets are capped at 14 tickets per player. Head over here to watch the drawing live!

Posted 05/23/18

I am kinda sad that it auto bough a can with the last 15 seeds. I rather wanted to join the raffle instead. Dont mind 1 seed not being used.

Oh well better luck next time I guess.

Posted 05/23/18
congratulations to those who won the raffle!
Posted 05/23/18
Deliball I’m sorry that you were saddened by the auto-buy. Our expectation was that all players would prefer having 15 seeds result in a 100% chance at a copper bag versus having 15 seeds result in a ~7% chance at a copper bag. Could you help me understand your disappointment?
Posted 05/23/18, edited 05/23/18

I am sure I just one of the odd balls, glitch xD
The auto buy function is great. I do think for most people it is a perfect option, especially for the ones who might forget to log in or didn’t have the option to log in. However I am not able to join many raffles and had hoped to join and try my luck at it. I wasn’t able to balance it out to only have 14 seeds and had forgotten about the auto buy.

Next time I will try to be under the limit :3

Also congratz to all the people who won.

Posted 05/24/18, edited 05/25/18
Posted 05/24/18, edited 05/24/18
Thank you! :)
Posted 05/24/18
Thank you!
Posted 05/24/18
=O I won a thing?!  Thank you for the copper can c=
Posted 05/24/18
Thanks glitch! <3
Posted 05/25/18
Congrats everyone! :3
Posted 05/25/18