08:00 ST
Season of Connections
Season of Connections

It’s that time of year again! The tiny first buds of spring are beginning to peek through the February frost, and the breeze is sweet with the scent of roses and chocolate. The Sacred Tree is practically glowing from all the love in the air, its leaves bright and rosy against the late winter gloom. Send a sentiment; hug a friend; smooch a crush — the Season of Connections has arrived!

Peent de Amor!

Peent has returned once again to tend her seasonal shop! On February 14th, Peent de Amor will open once again, fully stocked with some lovely new accessories, as well as plenty of classics! She will be tending her shop night and day through February 21st, so be sure to stock up while you can!

Sweet Regards

Now is the perfect time to send along some happy thoughts to your fellow players. From February 14th through the 21st, Valentine’s-themed envelopes are once more available through the gifting mechanic. To access gifting, head to the recipient’s profile and click on the “Give” button below the player’s stat box. There, you can select the wrapping for the message and/or gift you’d like to send along!

Sprout & Semi-Custom Raffle!

As we’ve done in years past, we are raffling off a handful of sprouts/semi-customs to celebrate the season. This year, there will be a total of 7 winners drawn! Each will receive a light edit sprout for their selected geness, or a light edit semi-custom ineki (winner’s choice of ineki type, pose, and open or closed mouth) based upon a color palette of their choosing, and as usual, any staff winners means that an additional winner will be drawn.

More information can be found on the raffle page!

Posted 02/14/20

me, sobbing, slamming my hands on the table: PEENT HAS RETURNED TO US

I’m so excited. Happy Valentine’s Day, happy Sonic movie release day, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY -Sid TOO

Posted 02/14/20
ALL HAIL PEENT
Posted 02/14/20

I HAVE GIVEN PEENT 20K OF SHINY

I HOPE THIS IS A PLEASING OFFER

Posted 02/14/20
Every year Peent’s stuff just gets cuter and cuter! And I spend more and more nuggets on it, and it’s WORTH IT.
Posted 02/14/20

>->

<-<

*u* <3

I don’t know how doable it would be, since there are so many different wigs, but having the right side of the bangs on a separate layer so the colors don’t cut off would be amazing. >.>

Posted 02/19/20
That’s an awesome effect—it looks like cotton candy. :D It would be a lot of work to make a change to those wigs at this point (50 groups to be updated, resaved, and reuploaded) so at this point it isn’t a feasible update unfortunately!
Posted 02/19/20
Reminder that the shop and raffle are over at midnight Server Time!
Posted 02/21/20
*grabs on more Soaring Love Staff sadly and pats Peent on the head* <3
Posted 02/21/20

The sprout and semi-custom raffle has been drawn! Congratulations to -Bat, Hyasynthetic, Solminol, Wren, DelightfulDragon, Hexlock, Morgan, and doragon! We had a staff winner in there which is why an extra ticket was drawn.

There will be a mass delivery of sprouts and semi-customs from the winning selections in March!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated! <3

Posted 02/22/20

I should have spent my nuggets in the shop instead of the raffle. xD But I really wanted a semi custom. Maybe next time. :D

Congrats to the winners! <3

Posted 02/22/20
Congrats to all the raffle winners! :D I can’t wait to see your new babies!
Posted 02/22/20

Congrats to everyone who was drawn.

Man I was so close this time. I had two tickets that were 3 and 5 numbers away from being drawn. Oh well. I’ll try again next year.

Posted 02/22/20
Congrats to this year’s winners!!! I can’t wait to see the Sprouts ^=^
Posted 02/22/20
Congrats winners! ^-^
Posted 02/22/20
Oh my gosh! I wasn’t expecting to win the raffle! I’m so excited to see what sprouts/semi-customs come out of this!
Posted 02/22/20
Congrats to all the winners! <3 :D
Posted 02/22/20
Congrats to the winners! I can’t wait to see all the new sprouts / semi-customs :)
Posted 02/23/20
it’s been eighty seven years… super excited to win a big raffle prize, finally! persistence and a ridiculous amount of tickets purchased really does pay off. :’)
Posted 02/23/20
Can’t wait to see what new coats I’ll drool over admire from afar.
Posted 02/23/20
I’m still completely in awe that I won! I never have such good luck. Thank you to all the artists for doing this every year, I am so incredibly grateful for the opportunity!
Posted 02/24/20