SongOfSilence
Lady Hawkwing
Raiona
glitch
TeaTales
Usagi
Chou
Siebold

If you don’t see your name on this list, you still need to submit in order to claim your prizes! Make sure you do so before 23:59 ST tonight!

Posted 04/28/17
Hello, I do not know how to do this? I’m here for the first time ... Sorry
Posted 04/28/17
Glad you figured out how to post on the forum! Let us know if you need anything else. :D
Posted 04/28/17

Yana20011
Unfortunately, this event is over now. This thread is just wrapping it up for those people who participated.
Hopefully there will be another event soon! :D

Posted 04/28/17

A) Why am I pleased my name is on that list? I knew scanning it my name was on it. This isn’t news. I know I did the survey. I’m just a dork.

B) The more I think about it the more I enjoyed this event. Like, I’m solid with my survey still but—this was so fun! -bounces-

This comment brought to you by: it’s late and I’m excitable.

Posted 04/29/17
The raffle will be drawn at 15:00 server time!

It’ll be drawn live like our regular raffles.

Prize List:

• 1x Earthly Wanderer premade custom (Sieni’s coat) *
  • 1x Interloper premade custom (Visk’s coat) *
  • 2x Glowing Changingshroom **
  • 10x Runestone
  • 5x Changingshroom
  • 5x Fleeting Flowers
  • 5x 10 gems

* Staff is ineligible to win this prize
** Should a staff member win this prize, another will be drawn

View the drawing here!
Posted 04/29/17, edited 04/29/17
Erm, sorry if I’m missing something obvious, but what’s a Fleeting Flora? :o I know there’s an item called Fleeting Flowers, but I don’t know if it’s the same thing, and there doesn’t seem to be a listing for Fleeting Flora under any of the Items tabs.
Posted 04/29/17
Feedback Survey Results
Overview

In total, we had 117 responses to our feedback survey for this event.

• The majority of participants (77.9%) highly enjoyed the event, giving it a score of 4 or higher.
  • Opinions were a bit more split on the event’s duration, with 48.3% of respondents believing it was of appropriate duration and 41.5% of respondents indicating that the duration should have been longer.
  • 80.5% of those who completed the survey indicated that this event required an appropriate amount of effort to achieve the maximum amount of prizes.
  • The forum dice rolling feature was newly introduced for this event! Of those who responded to the survey, 95.8% utilized this new feature.
  • Of those who utilized the dice rolling feature in their roleplays, 98.3% enjoyed the flavor it added to their narrative.
  • 94.9% of respondents indicated that they would like to see a similarly-styled RP event in the future.
Common Comments

There were several comments regarding the duration of the event.
As clearly indicated by the survey responses, many players felt as though the event should have had a longer duration. Originally, this event was meant to be a small RP event, and it had a typical two week duration to match. As the event began to develop into something much larger, we felt that it was appropriate to increase the duration, as well. The possibility of leaving the event running for much longer and allowing players to join in and complete it at their leisure was considered - and considering the number of players who would have liked the event to run for longer, this is something we may revisit in the future.

Why did this event and the Spring Spell Sling event overlap?
This was a result of our lengthening the Cave Chronicles event. With Spring Spell Sling already set into its dates, the two ended up overlapping slightly. In the future, we will keep in mind that event overlap can be confusing and stressful for some players.

That’s a wrap!

We’re incredibly pleased that this event appeared to be so well-received! It was certainly a lot of fun for us to put together, so you can certainly expect to see another RP event with a similar style somewhere down the line. :)

Thank you to everyone who participated!

Posted 04/29/17, edited 04/29/17

Cosmo
Whoops! I’m pretty sure he meant Fleeting Flowers - I will double check and fix!

Posted 04/29/17
Participation Prizes

The Runestone participation prizes have been distributed!

Raffle

The raffle was drawn live today at 15:00 ST. See the result here! The prizes from the raffle will be distributed later today.

EDIT: Prizes have been distributed!

Posted 04/29/17, edited 04/30/17

I just opened a runestone and wasn’t given a choice to which item I wanted.
From the prize description at beginning of the event, I was under the impression if you earned three you could get one of each item.
Is it just possible I missed the choice on mobile…?

Posted 04/29/17
Didn’t get the wild magic you wanted?

Kerric has collected a bunch in his travels and would be happy to trade while his supplies last!  Head over here to exchange one wild magic for another!

Posted 04/29/17

Congrats to all the winners! Can’t wait to see some new GCS coats and what people do with the customs!

I was also of the assumption that there was a choice when opening Runestones. Glad to see that there is a bit of a workaround though. I’ll have to edit the openable guide though! (sorry if people saw that and that factored into the assumption)

Posted 04/29/17
:O I totally didn’t expect to win anything!
Posted 04/29/17
Oh wow, I was no expecting to win. ;-; Such a nice surprise! Congrats to the other winners. :D
Posted 04/30/17

I didn’t get my runestones /:
I filled out the survey the first day it was active.
I don’t know what’s going on, I was only supposed to get one.
Who do I talk to about this?

Posted 04/30/17

Synn
Sorry about that! We compiled everything by hand, and it looks like you were accidentally overlooked. You should be receiving your prize momentarily - thanks for letting us know!

Posted 04/30/17

Oh no! I didn’t see this until today because of internet issues! D; I filled out the survey anyway, though… but I’m so sad I wont get the event items after working so hard on the rp. ;3;

Either way, this was the most fun I’ve had with an event so far… I really want to see more like this!

Posted 04/30/17
Loliqua  If you echo me links to your encounters, I can still give you the items! :D
Posted 04/30/17
Myla Really??? Ahh, thank you! I’ll do that right now! ;3; *showers you in love and adoration*
Posted 04/30/17

Loliqua  For realsies! 8)  It would be disappointing to put that much effort in and then miss the form deadline.

Anyone else who missed out can also send me an echo with your encounter links!

Posted 04/30/17

Congratulations to everyone who won.  And a special round of applause to our staff who understand that sometimes things come up and make exceptions. 

Plasma I am not ignoring the wonderful custom but my anniversary is Wednesday and that seems like a perfect birthday.

Posted 05/01/17
I congratulate
Posted 05/04/17
I don’t think I got my participation prizes.
Posted 05/07/17
blackfoxette I’ve sent you an echo!
Posted 05/07/17