12:47 ST
[Raffle drawn!] Celebration of Love!
The raffle has been drawn! See here for the results!

Celebration of Love!

A strange, bubbly shadow forms on the Cave floor, growing quickly as the seconds tick by.  Looking up, a puffy bird flaps (falls?) down from the sky, and with a whoosh, the bird lands heavily, the dust around the bird taking to the air in the sudden gust of wind.

SPLLERRRK! 

The creature emits a strange, horrible sort of noise and spreads her wings wide.  A bouquet blossoms in the distance and hearts fill the air.  The Season of Love has arrived, brought on the back of Peent the potoo bird, the most glorious of creatures!

Peent de Amor!

Peent has opened a shop with a few items in celebration!  The shop is temporary, open only until the end of February 21st Server Time, so be sure to get any items you want before Peent flies away!  The items will likely return in seasons to come, but may be priced higher when they re-appear.

They’re beauty and they’re grace!

Sprout/Semi-Custom Raffle!

In addition to Peent de Amor, a sprout/semi-custom raffle will also be taking place!  There will be 7 winning tickets drawn, and the winners will get to pick between one sprout or one ineki semi-custom.

• In the case a winning player would like a sprout:
    • The player must have one of their own genesses selected
    • The player receives one sprout regardless of how many other players have pets also in the geness
    • The sprout will have approximately the average editedness of the geness
  • In the case a winning player would like an ineki semi-custom:
    • Resulting ineki will have one 1 PP ($5) edit of the artist’s choice
    • Player must message Myla within 24 hours* confirming they would like a semi-custom with the optionally included information:
      • Up to three (3) color choices they would like incorporated (note: they will likely not be the only three colors on the custom)
      • Type (fox/cat/dog), Pose (upright/active), Mouth Style (open/closed)
      • Coat name

(*If a winning ticket gets drawn and there is no geness selected, and the winner does not message Myla within 24 hours confirming that they would like a semi-custom, they will receive an ineki surprise!)

Note that this is a bit of a change up from sprout raffles in the past!  We’re trying to spread the sprouts out more widely among our players, and also offer a semi-custom alternative to those who may not have genesses or want sprouts.  We are celebrating love with the creation of new life within the Cave!  Join us in celebration! :)

Posted 02/14/16, edited 02/22/16

Frankly I am happy about every aspect of this event/raffle, especially the shop and it’s lovely shopkeeper. Having a semi-custom raffle is also super cool!

Edit: Also it is SUPER NICE to have the petal on the nose even though the entire item doesn’t fit in the avatar box. Can I please say thank you for the nose petal specifically? It is freaking adorable.

Posted 02/14/16, edited 02/14/16
Ahhh yess!! Now this is what im talkin’ about!!! Items and raffle? Nice B3
Posted 02/14/16
I tweaked a little bit of the information about the semi-custom.  If I don’t hear from a semi-custom winner within 24 hours, they will just receive a complete surprise rather than having their ticket be forfeit since, as glitch told me, a person would probably rather have a complete surprise than nothing, hehe. :)
Posted 02/14/16
This all looks awesome! I love valentine’s aesthetic; I’m so excited for all these items! :D and, of course, the raffle!
Posted 02/14/16

Oooh, love the raffle options and the items!

Waaait…. are the Rose Petals supposed to change colors on EoLs?

Posted 02/14/16
Lord They’re drifty rose petals for a reason. ;)
Posted 02/14/16

Please tell me they are supposed to change! That’s adorable!

also it means a lot, since they’re the coat from last valentines and it makes my heart happy

Edit: AHH GOOD

T.T I’m in love

O_____O

Posted 02/14/16

-squeaks- I love….. this…........

Posted 02/14/16

THEY ARE DRIFTY!!

*squees at Tally’s pretty purple petals!* God this is going to make it that much harder to choose who gets my next drift shroom

Posted 02/14/16

they look so goldeny aw wow!!!

Posted 02/14/16
i love this shop omg….....
Posted 02/14/16

EEEK~! I adore this! X3 The Drifty petals are AMAZING!
(And so is everything else, Eek! ... I think these items just gave me a character idea for a coat that didn’t have one before, oh dear. lol)

Edit: *Dies giggling* THIS IS ADORABLE!!!

*wiggles* The wings fit Talayeh so well! :DD I love everything!

Ceri is rocking the the Cherub Wings and Blaze is really rocking her holiday get-up like you wouldn’t believe.

Fantastic shop! I sold all of my fish and bought so much stuff including eight pairs of wings >_>

Posted 02/14/16
I love how the cherub wings remove existing wings, even from customs. Though I wouldn’t take away my custom’s amazing wings, it was neat to look at her sans massive wings xD
Posted 02/14/16

Super cute. These wings match Persnickety so well. :D
(Though the petals are an unfortunately radioactive green on her lol)

it’s also my mycenaversary today so I bought myself a bunch of presents

*Screeches happily.* Cute items and a sprout raffle?! YASSSSSS! >:3c
Posted 02/14/16

There is a layering issue with the Frazil crystals and the cherub wings. Other wise I love them and they match my wisp oh so well!!!

I love the items, super cute! I was really worried they were going to be super expensive when I saw the news post - but they’re actually very reasonably priced (so I bought loads of them oops).
Posted 02/14/16
Malis Though they don’t really show on the active, they’re quite cute on the upright :)
Posted 02/14/16
I love how the petals drift ESPECIALLY ON THE EoL Thank you Peent for the ability to make Elliot as lovestruck as possible on his birthday!

Posted 02/14/16

If we win the raffle and we’re sitting in one of the queues, do we get to stay in the queue we’re in AND receive our one pet? I would think so, but I just wanted to check c:

edit: also I just unselected my geness choice and while I get a little notification telling me I’ve unselected it, the geness in question remains selected in the geness box.

WOW HOW ABSOLUTELY LOVELY!! ;O;
thank you guys so much for this absolutely lovely opportunity!! And the lovely items ahh everything is perfect!

Posted 02/14/16

Ahaha, what a glorious birb. xD

Aww yiss, sweet raffle. ;O; Thanks for the opportunity, you guys!

Happy Valentine’s Day! :3

Posted 02/14/16

:O I HAVE TO TRY THE PETALS ON ALL MY DRIFTS

holy guacamole i already loved all these items but now even more so

can i be peent’s valentine??

Posted 02/14/16
These items are so lovely! I can’t stop giving them to all my pets. Thanks for making them so accessible price-wise so I don’t have to feel bad about spoiling them all ^0^
Posted 02/14/16

[@espurr]: the important bit is under the geness selector:

Does yours continue to indicate a sprout after you unselect your geness?

Posted 02/14/16