06:59 ST
[EVENT] Shimmers in the Water (Sep. 19 - Oct. 3)
I’m so confused… I come online to see this mayhem glitch what have you doneee? X’D
Posted 10/04/15

Oh my gosh - is Stanari‘s a south park reference? XD;;;

I didn’t think these would still be up in the morning, bahah xD

Posted 10/04/15
Well done Glitch, Well done
Posted 10/04/15
I’m… confused. But I agree that glitch should be added to the artist team. XD
Posted 10/04/15
I think Rhyme is right! XD
Posted 10/04/15

I’m sorry this one is still my favorite xD

glitch probably wouldn’t find something clever for my name, but mooingboog got the best in my opinion xD

Posted 10/04/15

*comes to see whats going on*

0__0 ... XDD *Bursts into laughter*

OMG these are amazing! OMG I want one now. glitch could you possibly do one for me?

Posted 10/04/15
Could someone possibly help me out on answering Day 13’s riddle? I’m not very good at riddles, especially hintless ones. Thank you so much guys for reading this!
Posted 10/04/15, edited 10/04/15
Diamondshine101
Try thinking about something that’s always with you but you can never see. You only see it once you look into this shiny thing. It doesn’t have as much to do with MC as you think.
Posted 10/04/15

Oh, neat! Glitch is vandalizing forum avatars!
Why do people want their avatars to be like that. =3=”

Posted 10/04/15

Thanks so much for the event!

I am loving these items and a couple go well with Ponk.

Posted 10/04/15

i chibi’d the river kelph for funzies ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

edit: deleted it

Posted 10/04/15, edited 10/06/15

*whispers* i like that so much better sssssob

*flees before they get banned*

Posted 10/04/15

Phage doragon ......actually, i think it kind of fits the proportions of the ineki a bit better too. It’s adorable.

Not that I don’t like what we got but.. it’s cute phage. *u*

Posted 10/04/15
Oh my gosh Phage that’s so cute *V* /squishes the teeny paws!!!!!
Posted 10/04/15

im not sure about the head myself since it looks a tad big(especially compared to the active ineki…maybe i didnt scale down the snout enough??) but i was so tempted by all the talk of proportions and such to see what it would look like…also i had to rotate the whole thing to get it to fit into the pet-size box

Posted 10/04/15, edited 10/06/15
Phage Oh goshh, that’s really cute! ;w; I think you’re right about the head being a teeny bit too big, but it’s still super neat and gets the idea across. c:
Posted 10/04/15

upright pose…............no wonder they don’t come in two poses, guys. trying to figure out a position that would read as “upright” while still fitting in the sorta horizontal-oriented frame was a headache. i dont feel like making an avatar version of this one because it’s past my bedtime and it probably wouldn’t look good anyway

also daffu is a tough act to follow. but here ya go :U

Posted 10/05/15, edited 10/06/15

Hina
:D
I miss it already :c lol

Posted 10/05/15, edited 10/05/15

Phage If that was actually how the Kelphi looked I would want 10 dozen of them :D

General question to all, if I have four activity days awaiting verification, will that be enough to get me a second pet/mushroom and at least one of each of the items? I haven’t been able to figure out what days give what tokens, but since today’s the last day to update posts I wanted to make sure I’d be able to get one of everything I can…

Posted 10/05/15
LaraAelric All days awarded both tokens, but pet tokens are capped at 10, for a maximum of 2 pets/shrooms. So you will get 4 item tokens, and -up to- 4 pet tokens, depending on how many you’ve already earned. :D
Posted 10/05/15

I just finished all my stuff this morning. all verified now i’m just waiting for the checks on my journal :3

Staff did a really great job with this event! There was a TON of work to be done, and I’m super impressed with the timely manner that all the activity day stuff got verified.

Thanks for the great event :D

Posted 10/05/15

So, I started working on this after the event reveal but I was hesitant to show it for personal reasons. I have some personal reservations when it comes to how the Kelph look. I understand that the Mycena staff are trying to go in a newer direction with new pets, and I’m not trying to step on anyone’s toes. I was mostly working on this for fun, just for some practice, but after seeing a few other users express their concerns and a few of their sketches, too, I figured I might as well show what I’ve worked on.

The site lines are stunning; King and Eluii did a fantastic job. Just, with the way the site is scaled, I just feel they don’t entirely ‘fit.’

Posted 10/05/15
*quietly smooches the nose*
Posted 10/05/15

Oh dear, I’m loving the lines Lawk! Just… aaaaaaaaa *A*

i also agree with you

Aaah, I love both Phage’s and Lady’s lines *o*. I’m loving how you did the fins Lady! :D
Posted 10/05/15

[@lawk]

-steals lines and runs-
mine

Posted 10/05/15

I absolutely love your lines, [@Lawk], they fit in with the ineki and drasilis as far as proportions so much better!

And now that I can see Phage’s post (this thread keeps breaking…?), that upright pose is great! I really want to see both of these changes.

the forums seemed to be glitched again @A@
Posted 10/05/15

Excellent! maybe it’ll stay that way for long enough for me to see what’s going on

EDIT: Nghhhh stop fixing yourself before I can fix you :|